Best Study Date Ever!

Valley Dreams Animalia Academy

Taemin's POV

"So your going to study with Chung Cha and Minho again?" Min asked as she finished off her food.

"Yep!" I chirpped and blushed lightly, "Minho actually invited me this time."

"Cute!" Suzy giggled and grabbed my arm, "can you introduce us to him sometime?!?"

"Okay," I answerd and then smirked, "but only when you guys aren't acting crazy and weird."

"Yah!" Park Bom yelled and threw a dumpling at me, "were not weird and crazy!"

"Yah!" Shindong agreed and then nodded his head in Park Bom's direction, "only Bommie is."

"I told you not to call me that anymore!" Park Bom gasped and threw her chopsticks at him, but missed.

"Bommie?"Min asked and then giggled softly, "it's cute!"

"Well none of you guys can call me it!" She snapped and then sighed softly, "just stick to Unnie and Noona."

"Awwww!" Suzy, Min and I all whined just as the bell rang.

"I gotta go!" I gasped and jumped up, "see you guys later!"

After I waved to them all I ran over to the trash and threw all my leftovers out, then quickly ran out the door and towards the libary.

"Hey Oppa!" A girl called from behide me as I was pulling the libary doors open.

"Oh hey Chung Cha!" I laughed as I turned around and saw her running over to me, "what's up?"

"Not much!" She chirpped and then frowned, "hey, I just wanted to let you know that I forgot that I promised my other friends that I would hang out with them. So would it be okay if I didn't study with you guys tonight?"

"Yea that's fine!" I answerd and smiled big, "is um...Minho still able to study?"

"Oh yea!" Chung Cha giggled and pointed behide me, "he's already at a table."

"Really?!?" I asked and spun around to see Minho sitting at a table that was far off in the corner, "okay cool!"

"Yea!" Chung Cha chirpped and then waved, "well I gotta go, see you tomorrow!"

"Okay bye!" I called to her as she walked away and I slipped through the doors.

As I straightend up and was quickly fixing my hair, Minho spotted me and started to wave me over. A bigger smile then spread across my face as I nodded and started to make my way over to him.

"Hey Taemin." He said as I took a seat and placed my backpack down.

"Hey." I whisperd and suddenly relized how nervous I was now that Chung Cha wasen't with us.

"You okay?" He asked and I nodded quickly.

"Oh yea I'm fine!"

"Good," He stated and then flipped his textbook open, "well I gotta read two more chapters from my book, what about you?"

"I actually finished everything in class," I answerd and smiled softly, "so I'm just going to read over some stuff."

"Lucky," Minho sighed and picked up his book, "I never finish anything in class."

I chuckled softly and then looked up to see the front of his book had a picture of a frog on it and the title read "Amphibians".

"I didn't know you were in the Amphibian class!" I gasped and looked at him with big eyes, "what amphibian are you?"

"Oh yea," He chuckled and set his book down, "I'm a frog."

"Wow," I gawked and leaned back in my chair, "is it cool?"

"Yea," He answerd and then smiled big, "I feel like you've never met an amphibian student before."

"Well yea." I mumbled and blushed lighty.

"Cute!" He laughed and leaned across the table to ruffle my hair.

After he pulled back I started to blush a deep red and had to quickly look down so he wouldn't see. As I ws fixing my hair and he was finishing with his laughing a group of three gorgouse girls walked up and all threw killer smiles in Minho's direction.

"Oppa!" The girl with long platnium blonde hair whined and made a pouty face, "we waited for fifteen minutes by the Gazebo waiting for you, but you never came!"

"We got cold!" One of the girls with medium length dark brown hair cried.

"Did you forget?" The last girl asked, who had short jet black hair.

"Oh yea!" Minho gasped and chuckled softly, "sorry about that guys, I forgot I was hanging out with Taemin so I cancelled. I must of forgot to tell you."

"But we asked you right after class!" The brown haired one stated, "when did you make plans with him?"

"Yesterday night," He answerd and shrugged, "mabey some other time."

"Oh," The brown haired one and black haired ones mumbled, but the blonde one's eyes widend and she smiled big.

"Well how long are you guys going to study for?"

"I don't know," Minho answerd and turned to me, "we didn't really make a time did we?"

I shook my head and the two other girls snickerd.

"Well it doesn't really look like you guys are actually working," She stated and grabbed Minho's arm, "so why don't we hang out know since I'm sure Taemin has other things to do."

"Uh, I don't know," Minho mumbled and pulled his arm back, then turned to me, "do you have anything else to do tonight?"

"No." I whisperd and looked down when the blonde girl narrowed her eyes at me and crossed her arms.

"Well then let's just keep working," Minho chuckled and ruffled my hair again, "sorry girls. Mabey some other night."

"Fine." They all grumbled and stormed off.

"Minho you could of hung out with them," I stated and started to play with my thumbs, "you probably would of had more fun with them anyway."

"No way!" He laughed, "your way more fun than them!"

"Really?" I asked and looked up slowly with a shy smile on my lips.

"Really," He stated and smiled, "those girs are annoying anyway."

"Abit," I giggled and bit my lip softly, "so uh, do you want to get back to work?"

"Sure." He replied and picked his book up.

As I watched him read, a warm sensation bloomed in my chest and a soft smile danced on my lips. Minho had choosen me over those girls and he had called me fun. This was officaly the best study date ever! Well for me anyway. <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Did you like the 2Min chapter? I got really upset when I finished because I had a different idea for it, but then I completly forgot about it and did something else and didn't remember until I finished D : But I really like this so I'm going to keep it and do the other thing on the next study date they have ; D Also I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes! I re read the whole thing when I'm done, but I miss some stuff and I don't have spell check cuz I can't seem to find it > . < Anyway enjoy!

P.S. These three girls are going to show up again later on in the story!