Where is my assistant?

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

*OH MY GOD.* Jiyong pressed himself against the stone cold wall and panted.

He could hear Dara and her group of supporters coming nearer anad nearer. They stopped outside her office and one of them opened the doors for her. "Do you need coffee or anything like that Dara sshi?" One of them asked.

Dara smiled and shook her head. "You guys go back to work. Work hard!" she cheered and went into her office.

Her group of puppies watched her for a bit outside her office and Jiyong heard them sigh contently. "Dara sshi is so pretty." One of them commented as they walked back to their seats.

"Yeah." Another agreed. "And she's cute and kind as well. The guy she chooses as her boyfriend will really be the luckiest guy alive."

Jiyong resisted the urge to snort and he peered from behind the pillar. There were around five to six guys in Dara's puppy team and they all looked pretty decent. Just as he was about to run out from behind the pillar to get out of the place, Dara came out of the office again.

Jiyong leaped back behind the pillar and pressed against the wall, perspiring profusely.

Dara's puppy team immediately rushed back to her. "Yes Dara sshi?" The tallest one asked in his gruff voice.

Dara frowned and looked around here and there. "I got a call from Manager Kim saying that she has hired a new asisstant from me." she popped her head out. "Did you see anyone about like that? Manager Kim says he's wearing a white shirt black pants and blue tie."

The puppies looked at themselves. "Hey isn't that me?" one of them kidded since he was wearing the same clothes as she described. Another taller one elbowed him and scoffed. "Don't be retarded Luhan. Obviously she isn't talking about you!"

The Luhan guy pouted. "I was just joking Chen!"

The taller one ignored his friends and looked at Dara. "We haven't seen anyone like him, Dara sshi."

Dara sighed and nodded. "Arraso. Maybe he went to the toilet. If you see him please direct him to my office." she smiled and closed the door, going back to work. Dara's puppy team went back to shoving each other and talking about how beautiful she was as they made their way to their seats.

Jiyong felt himself perspiring profuselt even though the air conditioning was rather strong. "Damn!" he cursed. "What am I supposed to do now?" he muttered. He remembered how he saved Dara from her suitor previously and he had told her he worked for the police.

As far as he understood her, she wouldn't even believe him for an instant that perhaps he changed jobs. It was impossible. She knew he wanted to be a cop or an agent all his life and he wouldn't turn to mundane office work in an blink of an eye.

He would give himself away immediately if she saw him. She'd know something was up.

"I have to get out of here." Jiyong whispered.

But to do that, he had to cross all the Dara Puppy Team boys that were dotted around the office and typing away at their computer. There had to be one that would recognize him and stop him to send him over to Dara. Jiyong cursed. *That stupid woman is making trouble for me everywhere I go.*

He glanced around for something that he could take cover in. His eyes fell at the only thing in his premises. The cleaner's cart.

Jiyong closed his eyes and cursed under his breath. *Sandara Park you're going to pay for this.*

He grabbed the cart and darted behind the pillar again. He found one of the towels and he made a bandana with it on his head. He got rid of the tie and stuffed it in his pockets. He removed his leather polished shoes and slipped on the spare slippers instead.

He folded his long sleeves up to his elbows and looked himself in the reflection of his phone. *Damn. So much for fashionista GD.*

With a deep breath, he straightened and pushed the cleaner's cart. He moved swiftly but not jerkily, not to quickly as well so that people didn't notice him. Treading slowly but surely, Jiyong eyed the exit and walked slowly towards it.

He passed half the office grounds when one female staff looked up. Jiyong immediately looked down and cleared his throat as if preparing to spit. The female staff wrinkled her nose in disgust and tunred back to the computer.

Heaving a silent sigh of relief, Jiyong quickly darted out of the department.

He ran for one of the emergency exits and pushed the cleaner cart in, and closed the door immediately. He panted and leaned against the door, looking around at the emergency stairwell. "Eotteohke?" Jiyong asked himself. "If I want to continue with this mission, Dara will know my true identity no matter what? What am I supposed to do?"

He cursed himself when things clicked into place. No wonder he found the name YG cooperation familiar. He had read on the newspaper that the famous lawyer Sandara Park had decided to work as a legal advisor in YG instead of taking on court room cases.

"Damn!" Jiyong cursed as he kicked frustratedly on the floor. "What now? Sandara Park you bring me trouble wherever you go."

He paced around for a bit and decided that the best thing right then was to talk with the other members. He got out his phone and typed a quick sms to them to meet at the male toilet on the first floor.

He got rid of the slippers and towels and pushed the cleaner's cart out and left it by the lifts. Not trusting to meet anyone else, Jiyong went by the stairwell and ran all the way down to the first floor.

He didn't break a single bit of sweat, with all the police academy's training. He reached the male toilet first and opened the door when he paused. He saw one of Dara's puppy team guys coming out from the cubicle and he froze.

*DAMN!* he cursed in his mind.

He hid behind the door and hoped that the pretty boy would come out soon, but he didn't. He stayed at the mirror and looked at himself for a long time, arranging his hair here and there. "You must look good for Dara, Lay." the guy told himself.

Jiyong face palmed himself and looked around, frowning. Why weren't the Big Bang members here yet?

There was only one way to get into the toilet without this Lay guy noticing him... Jiyong closed his eyes and wished that after that day he could just disappear from the surface of the earth.

Putting his hands to his , Jiyong burst through the door and ran into the toilet. "OMO OMO IT'S COMING OUT!!!!" he shrieked and ran for one of the cubicles.

The Lay guy didn't even have time to notice Jiyong before the agent slammed the door and locked it. Jiyong bit his lip and started making farting noises with his mouth. Beat boxing seemed like a really helpful skill right then.

Lay had wanted to arrange his hair for a bit more but the noises were getting louder and louder.

"Ughhhhh I shouldn't eat those anymore...." Jiyong groaned loudly. "Feels like a tornado in my stomach...."

Lay frowned. "Ugh, people these days." He pinched his nose and quickly made his way out of the toilet. Jiyoung heaved a sigh of relief and came out of the cubicle, tapping his watch.

The four Big Bang members burst into the toilet all at once and cringed at Jiyong's ominous expression. "Mianhae, we took some time to come down." Youngbae muttered.

"Bom was teaching me the rules of the company." TOP explained. He smiled a little too easily. "She's really nice.."

"CL's scolding me from the beginning till now." Seungri pouted. "I could only get out when I said I had to take a or I'll just do it on her desk."

"Minzy's rather nice too. But she's pretty demanding for her age." Daesung tapped his chin.

They all looked at Jiyong. "What about you, hyung?"

Jiyong closed his eyes and let out a deep breath. "I didn't even get to go a single ." Jiyong told them flatly. "I was running away from my superior and her damn team of puppies!"

"Puppies?" Seungri raised a brow.

Jiyong shot them a look. "Dara. Sandara Park." he spat. "That girl from the club that poured tequila over my head. That Sandara. She's working as a legal advisor here in YG and I'm supposed to be her assistant." Jiyong grumbled. "And she knows that I work for the police."

"Oh no." Youngbae frowned. "If it's like that she'll know that we came not to work, that we came to investigate Teddy's death."

"Yes." Jiyong nodded. "And the worse thing is that the police have already released their official statement that Teddy had commited suicide, so as not to alert the murderer that we're suspecting him. I don't know what will happen if she realizes I'm here."

"Wow. This ." Daesung commented.

Jiyong shot Daesung a look. "You don't say!" he grumbled. "I had to dress up like a cleaner because the freaking Dara had a group of six puppies that follow her everywhere and are on the lookout for her new assistant aka me so I had to run away from them like a criminal so she wouldn't see me and yada yada yada yada...."

The Big Bang members tuned out.

"Hey this toilet's not bad huh?" Seungri whispered, looking around.

TOP nodded. "Hm. Don't mind coming here to take a some time."

"YAH are you listening to me?" Jiyong hollered. "I can't believe that Sandara Park has the nerve to work here! I mean she's a lawyer and shouldn't lawyers be working in the courtroom? How much trouble does that girl want to cause me yada yada yada yada yada....."

Daesung slumped. *It's going to take a long long time.*