Because of Sohee?

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

If Dara hadn't regained all consciousness from we drunkenness, she'd have by now.

She was utterly shocked when Jiyong suddenly pulled her towards him and crashed his mouth on hers. His arms were wound tightly around her body, squeezing her till it was hard to breathe.

His lips were urgent on hers, like he couldn't believe she was alright. Despite the degree of passion of the kiss, one of Jiyong's hands came up to cup Dara's cheek and it in a way too tenderly manner.

Dara felt her heart overwork itself as it raced madly. She blinked a few times, looking at Jiyong's face just in front of hers and staring in wonder.

What was he doing?

There weren't anyone around except them. Most definitely not Yang Hyunwoo. Why did he kiss her? It's not for show.

Her common sense and logic soon gave in to the moment's magic and feelings. For goodness sake, she was kissing Kwon Jiyong! No wait, even better, Kwon Jiyong was kissing her out of his own accord!

Dara clutched the front of Jiyong's crisp shirt desperately, causing the shirt to wrinkle as she tried to bring him even closer.

When she began responding, Jiyong groaned and his arms tightened around her even more, if it was even possible. At that moment Dara had a glimpse of what it felt like being wanted by a man.

Not that she wasn't actively pursued, but guys showing interest in her was vastly different from this feeling. This feeling was something that made her feel like she was a part of this man's life, a part that he can't love without.

A flash surfaced in her mind.

Could it be...just a tinsy bit of chance and hope....could Kwon Jiyong desire her? Could he care for her beyond the boundaries of a friend?

A lump came into and Dara kissed Jiyong back with more enthusiasm. How many times had she dreamt of something like this? How many times had she seen Sohee and Jiyong kissing, and wished she was in Sohee's place?

The mere thought that Jiyong might care more than just a friend made we world shake with happiness and wonder. Was that even possible?

Jiyong groaned and pushed Dara further into the couch, crushing her body with his. He couldn't get enough of her, he couldn't satisfy, he could never put out the fire in him that she started unknowingly.

After the anger from those thugs who tried to Dara had subsided, he found himself almost on the verge of breaking down. Dara was almost hurt.

He barely saved her. By mere seconds.

This woman in his arms was so headstrong, so independent, so intelligent and was the symbol of a completely successful career woman. But why was he the only one who saw how vulnerable she really was?

He wanted to protect her, to watch over her, to just bask in her presence. He needed her.

The alarming revolution of his thoughts cleared Jiyong's head a little of his passion. *I need her?* he thought, shocked. *I...Since when did I need her?*

Alarmed, Jiyong pulled away from Dara abruptly, pushing himself off her. Dara blinked dazedly, her cheeks flushed and squinted at him in confusion.

Jiyong looked at her, hair in a sensual mess and looking y but adorable from the kiss. This was how a girlfriend looked after being showered with love from her boyfriend.

This wasn't supposed to be how she looks after being with him. This wasn't supposed to be the effect he had on her and most certainly not supposed to be how he was supposed to want to react to her.

Jiyong backed away quickly, his mind in a whirl. "This is a mistake." he whispered in horror.

Dara frowned and sat up, looking at him with large eyes. "What?"

Jiyong shook his head. He can't want Sandara Park. He can't care for her.

He can't forget Sohee and replace his first love's place with Dara. It's out of his mind. It wasn't even possible in the first place.

But somehow he seemed to have done it and Jiyong was frightened out of his wits. What was he doing?

"We can't do this." Jiyong whispered, staring at the ground. "This isn't supposed to happen."

Dara flinched hurt. Of course she would. A girl just experienced a mind blowing kiss from the guy she loved and he told her it wasn't supposed to happen. How was she supposed to feel?

"Jiyong.." Dara whimpered. "You don't mean that." she shook her head.

Jiyong swallowed. He couldn't look at her without flinching. This was utterly mad. "I can't. I shouldn't have done that, Dara. Our relationship should always remain as an act."

"Why?" Dara stood up unsteadily, walking towards him. "Is it because of those reasons you told Seunghyun in the beginning? Of how agents can't fall in love?" she demanded.

Her gaze softened with bitterness. "Or is it because of Sohee?" she whispered. "Do you still love her?"

Jiyong grabbed at his hair. He really wanted to say yes. Yes he did! He loved Sohee with all his life and soul! But he couldn't bring himself to say it because he wasn't sure if that would be a lie.

"I don't know. I don't know!" Jiyong groaned in frustration and ran out of the door, leaving Dara in the room.

Dara crumpled onto the floor and sobbed loudly. Big fat tears were gushing out of her eyes and she couldn't stop them to save her life.

So he hadn't forgotten Sohee after so long, huh?

*Sandara Park, you're making the same mistakes all over again.*

 

 

And that was how CL and Bom found her a few minutes later. Jiyong had run out and bumped into the others. Despite his whirl of emotions, he couldn't help but worry about Dara.

He told the girls to find Dara in the room and bring her home safely while he went off by himself. TOP was worried for the distressed looking Kwon Leedah and decided to follow after him.

"Oh gosh Dara." Bom softened as Dara threw her arms round her friend.

"Bommie!" Dara sobbed.

CL flinched in pain at Dara's tears and scanned around at the messed up room. There seemed to have been a fight in there, presumably when Jiyong fought those thugs who tried to harm Dara.

"Dara did those bad guys harm you?" CL asked softly. "Is that why you're crying?"

Dara shook her head and sniffled. "Jiyong." she croaked. "I'm so stupid, Chaerin. I've never forgotten Jiyong all these years no matter how hard I tried. I'm still in love with him!" she sobbed.

Bom frowned. "Oh Dara.."

"And he kissed me, just." Dara murmured, wiping her tears. "I thought maybe he might return my feelings, but he suddenly pushed me away and told me it was a mistake. I bet he hasn't forgotten about Sohee at all."

Bom looked over at CL with a frown. "He kissed you Dara?" Bom questioned. "How are you sure he still loves Sohee then?"

"I asked." Dara sniffled. "He didn't deny."

CL bit her lip. From what she saw, Jiyong most certainly harbored feelings for Dara. What needed to be ascertained was if he still loved Sohee.

"Eotteohke?" Dara cried. "This is going to hurt twice as bad as the first time. I should never have fallen in love with him!"

Bom and CL comforted Dara as she cried. CL sighed and looked at Dara, depressed with the complexity of this couple. Why couldn't they be like TOP and Bom?

*There's no such thing as shouldn't in love, Dara.* CL sighed. *Love just is.*

 

 

------

Hello!

Remember the poll I posted last chapter? Well L's winning (: But only by 1% of the votes.

I'm a little surprised at how unpopular Jonghyun was (I still love you dino) but I think it's only fair that I post another poll for L against Daehyun. They're only differing in 10+ votes so I hope you guys can vote again?

I don't think it's really fair since the winning margin is so slim. I'll just take the one with higher votes this time hahaha. So here:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/31702

Please no cheating and thanks for your cooperation!