Coupling up

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

"Ready?" Jiyong looked over at Dara.

Dara nodded. "Ready."

The two had arranged for Jiyong to fetch Dara from her house since it was more convincing that way and Jiyong actually didn't really live far away from dara as well. Jiyong smiled at Dara and took her hand, lacing his fingers with hers.

Dara jumped a little from the contact, and forced herself to be calm. Jiyong bumped her shoulders and noted how much shorter she was compared to him. "Don't be nervous. We'll be fine." he whispered.

They entered their department and at once, all attention were focused on them. Dara braced herself for their questions and...

"Omo I didn't believe if when my friend told me but it's really true? You two are dating?!"

"Did you two come together?"

"Oh my god! You two live together?"

Dara blinked at the questions. Jiyong just steered her towards their office with a hand pressed on the small of her back. He opened the door for her to let her in and smiled at the crowd that had gathered. "Go back to work guys." he told them.

He particularly enjoyed the shocked expressions on Dara's Puppy Team's faces. *Hah in their face.* he thought.

He turned around to sit down and looked at her. "Man this is going to be difficult." Dara puffed her cheeks. "It's so awkward!" she pouted at him.

Jiyong chuckled lightly. "Just imagine I'm your real boyfriend or something." he shrugged. "How he's going to hold your hand and you about." he told her.

Dara bit her lip and stared at the computer screen. "I haven't had a boyfriend before." she murmured softly, hoping that Jiyong didn't catch that.

But he did. His undercover agent senses caught it. He whipped his head over to look at her in surprise. "You mean..." he blinked, utterly shocked. "You mean you didn't...after High School..but.." he blinked several times.

Dara giggled lightly. It was the first time she heard the Kwon Jiyong stuttering. "Well.." she shrugged. "I just.."

Jiyong frowned and looked at her. "But you changed." he told her. "You aren't that nerd looking girl from the past." Dara flinched slightly at his comment and he faltered. "I mean.." he bit his lip. He didn't mean to call her a nerd.

"I know. I was a nerd." Dara shrugged. "I didn't mind being single. I don't mind now as well." she told him honestly. "I prefer things like that."

"But guys go after you all the time." Jiyong looked at her, studying her expression. "Just in this company you've got scores of admirers. When you go to the club, you walk on the streets, there's got to be guys stopping and asking for your number. None of them caught your interest?" he asked in disbelief.

Dara shook her head. *None of them were the one I wanted.* she thought secretly.

Jiyong studied her. Why didn't she fall for any of the other guys? It's been four years since he last saw her.

He definitely thought Yang Hyunwoo was out of the picture. That guy was some . But there were a few pretty good looking ones in Dara's Puppy Team, even if he didn't want ot admit it. And he was sure other more handsome and manly guys would approach her as well. It was a puzzle that she didn't find anyone she liked.

*But it's better anyway.* Jiyong thought silently as he turned to his computer. He eyed Dara from the corner of his eyes and smiled softly. *I don't think any of them are good enough for her.*

 

 

"Dara have you got the report ready?" Hyunwoo went into their office.

Dara blinked up from her computer screen and looked around her table. "Neh? Ah yes. It's ready." she nodded. She looked around her table that was messy and completely covered up with her files and proposals. "Omo. Wait let me find it." she searched her table.

Hyunwoo chuckled. "You're really neat, Dara." he teased.

Jiyong frowned lightly and strode over to Dara's table. He stood behind her and leaned across her, setting on hand on her shoulder. He reached for the file that was just on top of the stack. "It's just here, babe." he chided tenderly.

Dara froze, feeling his heat radiating from his body just behind her. His hand on her shoulder gripped her firmly but gently at the same time. He pushed her forehead gently but in an affectionate manner. "You're always so blur Dara." he chuckled.

It didn't take a genius to see that Dara was blushing like mad. "Uh thanks." she smiled softly.

Jiyong ruffled her hair lightly before going back to his seat. Hyunwoo frowned, taking everything in. Dara fanned her pink cheeks discreetly and passed the file to Hyunwoo. "Here it is Hyunwoo sshi."

Hyunwoo looked at them to and fro. *This is so strange.* he thought. *The two of them hadn't even looked close in the beginning. I always thought they were tense. They're dating? Impossible.*

But he left it at that and smiled at Dara. "THanks. I'll get going then." he held the file and walked away.

Jiyong turned to her after he left and smiled. "It wasn't that hard right, babe?" he winked teasingly. Dara flushed again and turned quickly to the computer, typing madly at it.

She wrinkled her nose. *Focus Dara. Focus.*

 

 

The two of them left the office together. The other people in the office hadn't left yet and it seemed like they were all waiting for the couple to come out from their office and see how they would behave.

The Daragon couple didn't disappoint.

Jiyong had his hand on the small of Dara's back when they came out. He was looking at her affectionately and they seemed to to be chattering and giggling at what each other were saying.

Dara's Puppy Team sulked sadly at the scene.

The 2NE1 girls and Big Bang boys were waiting for them at the lift and found the couple holding hands and giggling as they approached. Seungri wriggled his brows but they all just walked off to get dinner together.

All except CL. She studied Dara's blush and the slight awkwardness between the two and  frowned.

*I don't really believe these two were just someone they knew in High School.*