Be my girlfriend

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

"So the slowpoke finally decided to do something?" CL teased.

The girls and boys were gathered at one of Seoul's biggest shopping malls the next day. Thankfully, it was the weekend and the gang didn't need to go to work, so they could focus thoroughly on the task at hand.

Even Jiyong agreed to push back the investigation of Teddy's murderer for the day, seeing how this concerns his hyung's happiness and all.

They were gathered, because TOP requested for help in confession and apologizing to Bom. Yes, the block of wood needed some help because the block of wood couldn't think of anything special besides his boring woody ideas.

It wasn't only that, but to tell the truth, it was the first time TOP was confessing to a girl. He had a few girlfriends in the past when he was too bored that he actually got one, but they were usually there because they had confessed first and TOP just conveniently accepted.

This was the first time TOP actually felt motivated enough to do something about his own affections for a particular girl.

"Aish." TOP grumbled, throwing CL an annoyed look. "Are you going to help me or not?" he sulked.

"You're not going to get our help if you're so grumpy!" Dara tapped her chin. "We are Bom's best friends. We know her likes and what sort of thing would just melt her within an instant. You sure you don't want our help?"

"I never said anything like that!!" TOP blurted, panicking.

"Aigoo hyung." Daesung shook his head. "Sucha noob."

The girls giggled and decided that they had done enough teasing. They went about the shopping mall to find suitable things to get the confession ready. Minzy looked at TOP up and down. He was wearing a long pair of jeans, paired with a T-shirt that was however covered by his jacket.

The other Big Bang boys had on cooling Tees, looking like they were filming for some summer CF, while TOP was the only one stuck in the winter climate.

"You need to turn into a hot guy, oppa." Minzy said seriously. "Bom unnie likes hot guys."

"She does?" TOP squeaked in fear. The Big Bang guys started laughing madly and howling in excitement. "Oh my gosh Hot guys?" Seungri howled. "Did you hear that hyung? Hot means not only do you have to wear short sleeved shirts, you have to expose your chest or something!!"

TOP's expression was one of the faces that should definitely go into the Guiness World Record. He looked absolutely frightened. Scared. "E-expose?" he squeaked.

"What's the problem?" CL asked, confused. "Why is he behaving like that?" she demanded.

Youngbae chuckled heartily. "Seunghyun hyung doesn't wear anything that exposes anything else other than his fingers and toes." he grinned. "Even as members, we never saw anything more than his bare arms before. Abs? Chest? HAHAHAH!!!"

CL raised a brow and looked at TOP. "You love Bom unnie don't you. If you do, you've got to get rid of that ridiculous phobia of yours because the girl you like loves y men! If you're covered up all the time she's going to get turned off!!!"

TOP looked so pale that Jiyong had to pat his shoulder. "It's not that bad!" he encouraged. TOP gulped. "Arraso. For Bom." he muttered.

 

 

It took exactly three hours and twenty two minutes and seven seconds to get TOP into his new attire. The girls knew Bom liked guys that donned the cover of FHM or whatnot, the y six packs type of guy with muscles bulging out from here and there. (Wait..it sounds a little like a monster here.)

Hence the girls had chosen the appropriate clothes to bring that style across. Deep cut V woolen shirts, leather jackets with nothing inside, or ultra thin white shirts that can let Bom see TOP's body even with the shirt on.

But they never once succeeded in getting TOP into any of that. The Big Bang boys watched in amusement as the girls tried to persuade TOP to get into the outfits they had chosen. The hyung ran around the department store like a child, wailing and calling out "NOOOOO!!!"

"Pfft. They'll never succeed." Seungri chortled. "We tried to get him into those for years and he didn't respond to our calls. What makes them think they can do it?"

And indeed they couldn't. It was virtually impossible to put TOP into a deep V cut shirt.

Which was why the girls finally relented and chose a simple black button down short sleeved shirt instead. And then they debated on whether it was two buttons off or three. "Come on! Just let three buttons off!" CL frowned as she tried to yank the third button open. "Can't you just listen to us?"

TOP shook his head. "Noooo!!" he whined. "Two buttons! Two buttons is a lot already! Can't you see I'm exposing my arms? I've never done that before!!"

 

 

 

They finally got the attire done with three buttons down (you go girl CL!) and got the roses and pink white balloons ready. They also chose a pair of beautiful Tiffany couple necklace that they knew Bom liked.

It wiped out TOP's wallet, but he was not bothered at all. Instead, he was jumpy as they drove towards Bom's apartment. He hoped she wouldn't be angry with him. It's been a day, hopefully her anger and fury towards him would have subsided.

They got to Bom's apartment and went to the top floor where she stayed. The gang pushed TOP towards her door encouragingly, whispering their well wishes.

TOP on the other hand was working to walk back in the direction he came from. He was virtually white in colour as he trembled with fear and nervousness.

"I don't think I can do it." TOP whispered urgently. "Oh my god. What made me think to do this? I'm confessing to a girl! What the..I haven't even done that before! What am I doing!!"

He tried to run in the opposite direction and the gang hurriedly held him back, pushing him towards the door white he tried to push against their strength in a futile attempt.

"Come on!" Youngbae encouraged. "You've gone through so many things today just for this moment!" he reminded TOP. "Don't you remember how you suffered for three long hours just to get the shirt you have on? Aren't you excited to show your new look to Bom?"

"No." TOP blurted flatly. "In fact I feel absolutely insecure with these short sleeved things." he declared. "My arms are freezing."

"What the, come on it's got to be twenty eight degrees right now." Seungri made a face. "Don't back out now!"

TOP shook his head. "I'M SCARED!" he wailed.

"Choi Seunghyun!" CL barked.

All the boys froze in fright as the demand in her voice made them still. They gulped as CL walked towards TOP in a menacing manner. "How are we supposed to hand Bom over to you when you're acting cowardly like this?" she demanded. "Do you love Bom? If you do, go and knock on her door right now and tell her that!"

TOP bit his lip. "I do. I love her." He whispered.

CL nodded in approval and waited for him to move, but what he said next made her surprised. "I love her. But I think I'll say it tomorrow!" He squeaked and made a run for it.

The gang was surprised and none of them managed to catch him, until he bumped into someone who had come out of the lift at that moment. TOP's eyes widened and his hands let go of the balloons instinctively. "BOM!" he shrieked.

Bom frowned at the sight of him and harrumphed. "What are you doing here Seunghyun? Here to find out more about the betrayer? HUH?" she taunted.

She stuck her nose in the air and stalked towards her house, hugging her bag of corn. TOP panicked and made a wild grab for her arm. He pulled her towards her and made her look at him.

"I'm sorry!" he told her urgently. "I didn't know what I was talking about! There's no way you could be the betrayer! And yes I would like to go to the musical with you but before that I'd like to tell you something that I wanted to say for a long time but didn't have the guts to do so but in fact I think I still don't and I-"

"What is it?" Bom huffed, impatient.

TOP took a deep breath. The gang waited on tenderhooks.

"I love you Bom. Please be my girlfriend." TOP looked at her earnestly.

The girls beamed widely as they saw a smile creeping onto Bom's lips. The guys would have gone up to TOP and thumped him on his back if they could. Finally!

TOP took out one of the necklaces and passed it to her. "See? I'm wearing the other one." he pointed to his neck. "And I"m wearing sleeveless for the first time too because you like hot guys." he muttered. "I'm really serious about this and I'm sorry I'm been avoiding my feelings all this time."

"I really love you Bom. Please be my girlfriend."

Bom took several moments to respond. She blinked at the necklace, blinked at the roses, blinked at the balloons which had flown to the ceiling, and went back to blink at TOP's face.

When she finally spoke she shocked the gang with her sudden reaction that they all jumped back in surprise.

"You think I'm going to forgive you so easily huh Choi Seunghyun?" Bom shrieked agitatedly. "Giving me mixed signals all the time and making me wait so long! You're going to have to wait for my answer you nimcompoop!" she snatched the necklace from his hands and threw the bag of corns at him, stalking to her flat and slamming the door.

TOP gaped at the door. "Uh-oh."

He looked at the gang who had also stilled in shock. "You think this is over for me?" he squeaked.

Dara managed to regain her composure first. "Yes." she nodded. "First she took the necklace. Second.." she looked at the bag of corn Bom threw at TOP. "She threw corn at you. Which means she doesn't care for corn in comparison to you."

"Which means you mean a great deal to her. More than you realize." Dara grinned.

TOP blinked. "Really?" he danced around. (HE DANCED AROUND. OMG.) "YIPPEEEE!!"

Dara laughed and met Jiyong's eye. He gave a small satisfied smile and turned back to look at TOP. Seeing TOP's happy expression now, it made him feeling like dating again.

Almost.

 

 

-----

 

Btw, subscribers of "Strangest Mating Season of the Century", I updated it. I think the notification isn't working so do check out the latest chap. ^_____^