2NE1 being weird

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

"For the benefit of Dara unnie.." Minzy began.

"We cannot let Jiyong get too close to her.." Bom continued.

"And we swear upon blackjack that we'll keep them far away from each other!" CL finished grandly.

"FIGHTING!" the girls cheered.

TOP blinked as he got into the office. He looked over at Bom. "Something interesting babe?" he raised a brow. Bom gave him a coy smile. "You'll see."

The Daragon couple came into office hand in hand once more. Jiyong didn't fail to fetch Dara from her home to continue with their couple acts. They were laughing and giggling while teasing each other, almost not noticing the girls that were standing by the lift.

"Come on, you were a scaredy cat from then till now." Jiyong grinned playfully, flicking Dara's forehead. "Scaredy cat."

Dara pouted. "I'm not!" she protested. "I'm just...easily fooled okay!" she grumbled. "That's why I thought ghosts were real. And that was four years ago!" she snapped.

Jiyong chuckled. "Arraso arraso." he shook his head. Dara was seriously a child.

The two entered the office and faltered in their steps when the 2NE1 girls surrounded them. "Woah, you guys cane to greet us?" Dara blinked. "Hehe no need for such respect keke." she joked.

"Psh." Jiyong rolled his eyes, biting back a chuckle.

The 2NE1 girls immediately grabbed onto Dara and Jiyong and yanked them in different directions. "Dara unnie, do you want to watch Avengers at my house tonight?" Minzy beamed cutely.

Dara blinked in confusion. "But I thought we just watched it for the fifth time last weekend." she protested.

"You can't get enough of avengers, unnie!" Minzy protested. "Think of Iron man! The hulk! Thor!"

On the other hand, Bom and CL attended to Jiyong. "Jiyong, I think it's time for a new hair." CL said very seriously, and Jiyong almost wanted to turn around and find a barber shop immediately. She had that intimidating look that Jiyong wasn't even spared of.

Jiyong shrugged. "I'm fine with my hair."

"No." Bom shook her head. "I think red hair would suit you. Don't you think Chaerin?"

CL tapped her chin in thought. "Maybe you can try the seaweed hair style. You know, fringe entirely on one side." she suggested. "That'd look cool!"

Jiyong raised his brows. Since when were the girls so interested in his hair. He shrugged nonchalantly. "I'll think about it." he faked a smile.

He looked over to Dara who looked completely puzzled with maknae Minzy's continuous ridiculous requests. They didn't even make sense. He held his hand out to her and smiled. "Dara we have to get to the office."

Dara nodded and reached to place her hand in his....

...when the girls tore them apart again. "Jiyong I think you can go to the office first." CL commanded. She smiled at Dara. "Unnie, let's grab some coffee at the lounge first."

Dara blinked confusedly. "But I have a lot of things to do.."

"How long would a coffee take?" Bom argued. "Come on! I have juicy gossips!"

They pulled Dara away from Jiyong and left the guy standing, completely puzzled as he watched them go. He looked over to TOP who had witnessed the whole scene and raised a brow.

TOP shrugged. "Girls."

Jiyong had just started his computer when Dara came back, huffing. She grumbled under her breath and plopped the coffee on her table loudly. Jiyong looked at her questioningly. "Why? What gossips did you hear?" he grinned.

Dara shot him a look. "I don't know what's up with the girls today." she muttered. "They dragged me all the way there, took a whole five minutes to choose the type of coffee they wanted when there were only three choices. Full cream with sugar, without milk, or without sugar." she rolled her eyes.

She looked at him. "And when they were finally done, I asked them what's the big juicy gossip they couldn't wait to tell me about, Bom said she forgot." she retorted flatly. "Forgot? I just wasted five minutes in front of the coffee machine and they forgot?"

Jiyong wanted to laugh at her agitated expression but was a little afraid she'd come venting her fury at him instead. He surpressed a chuckle. "They're sure weird today." he commented.

Dara made a face. "Epitome of weird."

Jiyong laughed this time and set to work. He thought about the girl's actions and concluded that the only motive they had was to separate Dara from him.

But why? They were supposed to be pretending as a couple for Dara's safety, and they worked int he same office for goodness sake.

Jiyong shrugged. *Whatever.* he glanced outside and saw the puppies sneaking peeks in to see if he and Dara did anything intimate, ready to stop them whenever they did.

*At least those puppies know she's taken.* he grinned.

 

 

"Jiyong I told you I don't like Oxtail soup!" Dara whined. "It's disgusting!"

Jiyong shook his head and took a big slurp. "No it isn't!" he insisted. "Come on you're a korean and you don't even drink oxtail soup. It's like a korean not eating kimchi. You're a disgrace!" he taunted.

Dara looked at the large disgusting pieces of bones in the soup and shook her head. "I'd rather be a disgrace than eat that." she murmured.

Jiyong gave her a look. He lifted the bowl to her lips which quickly pressed themselves into a line when he did that. He looked at her. "Dara..." he said warningly.

Dara shook her head. No way she was going to drink that.

"If you drink that, I'll give you a kiss!" Jiyong bargained, teasing. Dara's eyes widened clearly believing him and she pressed her lips tighter.

Jiyong frowned. "Hey is my kiss that undesirable?" he retorted. "Fine. If you don't drink that, I'll give you a kiss." he said this time.

Dara's eyes widened even further and she immediately opened . Jiyong took the chance to pour generous amounts of the soup into and watched her reaction. She squeezed her eyes shut and gulped it down.

..

...

....

She blinked. "It's rather good."

Jiyong laughed and pushed her forehead. "Told you."

-----

Hyunwoo recalled what he saw at the staff cafeteria and couldn't help but get angry. How can Jiyong steal his Dara away? He set his eyes on her first!

He fumed and shut the door. With a growl, he flung his files off his desk. They dropped to the floor and knocked down the golden ornament as well.

Something black fell out of the ornament and Hyunwoo blinked.

He bent down to see what it was and his eyes widened. It was a bug. A sound detector.

His eyes widened. His office was bugged? Since when? By who?

He immediately searched his office upside down and found more and more devices, and even tiny cameras installed. When were they there. Did they record any suspicious phone calls and dealings?

"!" Hyunwoo cursed, dread setting in. He was going to find out.