More Clues

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

"What the hell is going on?" Jiyong barked.

He paced around the room, feeling irritated and frustrated, but helplessness was one of the strongest feelings.

"Can't you ask Bom?" Jiyong demanded.

He had gone to Dara's house the morning after the hostage incident happened. He was waiting for her downstairs so that they could go to work together or something.

She didn't come down for quite some time and Jiyong decided to check on her. When he went up, he met with the three other 2NE1 girls who were leaving as well.

"Bastard! Go away and don't bother Dara!!" Bom had shouted and was charging towards him with clenched fists. If not for CL and Minzy, he might have been dead from TOP's girlfriend, despite being an agent and all.

Bominator was seriously someone to be feared.

CL warned Jiyong not to meet Dara too soon. Jiyong had seen that out of the three, she was the one who trusted him the most and she decided to believe him.

She said it was the best to give Dara some space at the moment and let her think things through. If he continued pestering her she'd just get irritated.

And so Jiyong followed CL's words. He left Dara alone for the rest of the day, trying to take his mind off all that by working extra hard at the office.

He noted how Hyunwoo seemed triumphant whenever he saw Jiyong, and he wasn't very sure if he imagined the smirk on his face. *Whatever.* Jiyong rolled his eyes. *Im going to get my girlfriend back tonight.*

Except when Jiyong went to Dara's house that night, there was no one there to answer. The house was vacated, as if it's owner had decided to go for a tour or something.

He immediately called the office and found that Dara had applied for no-pay leave for two weeks.

Jiyong was frightened out of his mind, not being able to comprehend just how he was supposed to deal with this.

He gathered the Big Bang members immediately and wanted to ask if they knew anything and where Dara went. The first candidate was TOP of course, since he had a girlfriend who was best friends with Dara.

"But I don't know anything!" TOP protested. "I mean, Bom won't talk to me!"

"How can Bom not want to talk to you?" Jiyong retorted. "You guys are stuck at the hip. No one can separate you love birds, and now you tell me she isn't talking to you? Don't lie man."

TOP looked at the other members helplessly. "It's the truth." he muttered. "I think it's your fault that we aren't talking even. Bom seems to think all agents are scum now that you seem to be two timing Dara with Sohee."

Jiyong frowned. "But I wasn't!" he grumbled. "I'd never two time Dara. She's the only one I want. You guys know of the true story behind what happened anyway."

"Yeah we do but she doesn't." Seungri pointed out. "You should explain as soon as possible." he told him intelligently.

"Yes smart pants I know that." Jiyong snapped, frustrated. "But how am I supposed to do that when I don't even know where she is?"

Daesung bit his lip and looked at the ground. Youngbae glanced his way and frowned slightly, wondering what was wrong. "Uhm..." Daesung murmured. "I think I know."

"WHAT? WHY DIDN'T YOUSAY EARLIER?" Jiyong barked.

Daesung swallowed. *Im afraid of your anger hyung. You look like a freaking buffalo right now.*

"Well, the older girls won't talk." Daesung shrugged. "So I pestered Minzy to tell me." he told them. "And I think I kind of have a clue where Dara might be staying right now."

"WHERE?!" The other four boys shouted in unison.

"Yang Hyunwoo's house." Daesung squeaked.

Jiyong paled. No wonder Yang Hyunwoo looked so triumphant in the office. Jiyong's girlfriend was hgoig to stay at his house, of course he was triumphant.

"But is she out of her mind?" Seungri whispered in horror. "She might be doing this to spite Jiyong, but this is an uncertain wanted criminal we are talking about. Staying at his house?"

"I think Bom and CL don't know about it yet." Daesung murmured. "Only Minzy knows and she doesn't know what to do because Dara warned her not to tell anybody."

"And she told you." Youngbae raised his brows.

"Im not anybody!!" Daesung protested.

Jiyong was silent all the while, the worry in him growing with every passing moment. Seungri was right. What in the world was Dara thinking?!?!

"I have to go find her-" Jiyong was just saying when his phone rang. His brows furrowed when he saw the Boss's number. " not now!"

"Boss!" Jiyong barked. "I can't talk to you right now I have to save Dara from Yang Hyunwoo's clutches, that Babo chose to stay at his-"

"Jiyong." Boss cut in. "I know. We know. We know about you and Dara. We know about TOP and Bom. But this isn't the time for all that. We have more clues."

Jiyong held his breath.

"Now come here right now and look these through." the Boss ordered. "We have enough to warrant an arrest to get Yang Hyunwoo back for questioning. If you want to save your precious Dara, this is what you should do. I promise you the police force would turn a blind eye to your relationships if you do."

Jiyong swallowed. And the next moment he and Big Bang were flying out of the window.

 

 

"What are the clues?" Jiyong asked immediately when they arrived at the headquarters.

Other men were getting ready even as they were talking, and it was evident that these clues were pretty important.

"You're here." The Boss nodded. For once, the boss wasn't seated in his large leather chair leisurely while he greeted the Big Bang members. He was standing, looking at them with what could be seen as determination and resolve.

The Big Bang members seated around the table and the Boss immediately slid them a file. The file showed a list of names.

"What are these?" Youngbae asked, taking it over.

"As you know, Yang Hyunwoo told us that he was at a musical the night Teddy was killed. He even showed us the stud of the tickets. We didn't suspect him." The Boss told them.

"However, as we established the doubt against Teddy, we decided to check if what he said was true." the Boss continued. "This name list is the list of people who have paid for the musical tickets."

"And none of them is Yang Hyunwoo." Daesung noted. The Boss nodded. "That's right."

"And who is this name that's highlighted?" TOP asked as he looked at the list. "Who's Oh Sehun?"

"Oh Sehun had intended to watch the musical with his other friends." the Boss told them. "But something came up on the night and he didn't go. The ticket was still in his wallet and he didn't throw it away."

"We found out, through calling every single one of these people on the list, that Oh Sehun was the one who sold his ticket to Yang Hyunwoo." the Boss told them. "And it was AFTER the musical. Oh Sehun thought it was strange but he didn't mind a few extra bucks in his pocket and sold it. And that was the ticket stud Yang Hyunwoo showed us."

"So what you're saying is," Jiyong clarified. "Although Yang Hyunwoo had the ticket stud to prove his innocence for that night, it's actually false because he didn't go for the musical."

"That's right." the boss nodded. He took out from his drawer a leather bound book and slid it carefully to the boys. "And this is even better. We found it in one of the secret compartments in Teddy's study table even Yang Hyun Suk didn't know about it."

"Is this what I think it is?" Seungri whispered.

"Yes. It's Teddy's diary." The Boss nodded. "Flip to the last entry."

Jiyong hurriedly did so and read it out loud. "6 July 2012, that's the night he was murdered." he murmured. "Dear diary, i know it's wrong to think so, but I really think Hyunwoo is the one leaking the company's secrets to Genie International. I don't see his motive, but all evidences are pointing towards him."

"We know it's him." Youngbae pointed out.

"I know it's like I don't trust my half brother, but I can't bear with the curiosity any longer. I'm going to search Hyunwoo's office tonight. I hope I don't find something I don't want to." Jiyong read.

The boys' eyes widened. "So this means..." TOP whispered. "Teddy was really there to search Hyunwoo. And Hyunwoo might have been there as well. And then....he killed his half brother."

The Boss nodded. He stood up. "Get ready. We have enough clues. We're going to arrest Yang Hyunwoo for questioning."