Danger

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

Another day passed with Jiyong behaving weirdly. Yang Hyunwoo was even more sure than ever that Big Bang members aren't that simple and conducted a search on their identities.

Jiyong didn't see the hurt in Dara's eyes every time he tried to push her away subtly, so that he could think. He thought he was rather a great actor, actually.

But Dara, knowing Jiyong so well since High School, knew something was up. She put on a brave face, however, lasting to the end of the day.

She wasn't surprised when Jiyong told her that he wasn't going to fetch her again, and besides she brought her own car this time. She gave a light smile, keeping the bitterness inside, and told him its fine because she was going to shop for some groceries.

"Shopping for groceries" led her all the way to one of the other clubs in town. Not the one where she met Jiyong in the past. She didn't want to risk seeing him again.

She went to a slightly less famous club, one with a rather bad reputation of having lousy security, but what mattered to her was the place needed to have alcohol.

Dara plopped herself in front of the bar and stared at the ground, her heart heavy. Pain seared every time she thought about how foolish she was.

She knew she couldn't fall for Jiyong again especially after what happened. He would always hate her, he told her so. But the foolish Sandara Park still did, and being a high and mighty lawyer totally didn't help with anything.

Only alcohol can help her with her foolish mistakes right now.

"One tall beer please."

 

 

Bom giggled and slapped TOP's arm. "Seunghyun! You're being retarded!"

TOP dropped Bom at her house and gave her a smile. His hand didn't want to leave hers as they walked to her front door, and stared at it blankly.

Bom wriggled her fingers that were in his. "Seunghyun you have to let me go." she giggled.

TOP pouted. "I don't want to." he refused stubbornly.

"Seunghyun..." Bom raised a brow, tugging on his hand. TOP pulled her towards him and embraced her tightly.

"I always look forward to the start of the day when I can see you and dread the end when I have to say goodbye." TOP complained into her hair.

Bom smiled. This block of wood can be rather romantic at times.

"So you're saying you want to move in with me?" she asked innocently.

TOP's eyes widened. "Can I ?" he beamed enthusiastically.

Bom tapped her fingers on her chin. "Hmmm...no." she laughed at his crestfallen face. "You know you'll have to move out anyway once you guys get the next mission. Be a good boy and go home alright?"

She patted the top of his head and pecked his lips. TOP waved goodbye reluctantly as Bom dug for her keys. Just as her fingers came into contact with the cold metal keys, her phone rang.

Bom blinked in surprise. "Dara?" she answered.

"BOOOOOMMIIIEEEEEE!!"

Bom jumped at Dara's voice. She sounded slurred and barely conscious. "Dara are you drinking?" she asked, frowning.

"Yeshhhh. Com aaand joy mee Bom!" Dara slurred. "Dwink wif mee!"

Bom frowned. Why was Dara drinking by herself. And she sounded almost drunk, or already there. Did Dara know how dangerous it was?

"Dara you're alone?" Bom shrieked. "Which club are you at?"

"Mid nighhh son I thinkk.."

Bom's eyes widened. "What? Are you crazy Dara? There are so many sleazy girls and lechers there! It's the worst club ever! Dara stay where you are and wait-...Dara?!"

Bom shrieked as Dara hung up. She turned around immediately and looked at TOP, who had heard every single thing and was puzzled with Dara's behavior.

"I need to get the girls to find Dara. She's going to get into trouble at this rate!" Bom raced off with TOP behind her.

TOP frowned and grabbed for his phone, typing wildly at a text to Jiyong. He had a feeling the leader would want to know about this.

 

 

"What did you mean you let her go with another man?" Jiyong nearly strangled the bar tender. "You just let some other guy take her away?!"

Jiyong had flown all the way to the club after receiving TOP's text. He was even faster than Bom and CL and TOP. His heart was racing quickly and he wanted to flick Dara's forehead for being so stupid. How can she go drinking in a place like this, and what more, herself?

But when he reached, he received news that the drunken girl in her office suit had already been taken away by another man. "He told me he was her boyfriend! How could I have known he wasn't?" the bar tender protested.

Jiyong saw red. "!" He turned to the other three. "Look around the club. I'll look at the second floor private rooms."

He raced up the stairs and flung every single door open. Some rooms were empty, some rooms had people partying hard and singing. Some rooms had couples making out and they yelled at Jiyong for disrupting them.

But Jiyong didn't care. With every room that he visited that Dara wasn't found, his worry increased by a notch. He was seriously afraid that something would happen to her.

He reached the last room of the level and kicked the door open. His heart nearly stopped at what he saw.

Dara was seemingly unconscious on the couch while two men were hovering around her, kissing her neck and shoulders while trying to shrug of her jacket.

Jiyong never felt so angry in his entire life. "What the hell are you doing!" he roared.

He charged inside and pulled the two men away from Dara, flinging them against the wall. One of them, pissed, tried to aim a punch at Jiyong, but our dear agent caught the fist just in time and used his other hand to knock a heavy blow at the man's stomach instead.

The other, frightened at his friend's condition, quickly ran away, followed by his injured friend that was cursing all the way.

Jiyong's chest heaved up and down as he panted and he rushed over to Dara. The girl frowned slightly and blinked, finally waking up.

Her drunkenness seemed to disappear when she saw Jiyong. It was like being splashed with cold water and she blinked several times. "Jiyong?"

"What do you think you're doing Sandara Park?" Jiyong roared loudly, blood rushing in his ears. "Do you know how dangerous it is to come to such a place by yourself? Do you know you were nearly by two men? Don't you have common sense to take care of yourself at all?" he ranted.

Dara faltered at his fierce look. "I..."

"I was so ing worried!" Jiyong growled, cutting her off and tugged her towards him crashing his lips on hers.

 

 

 

-----

Hello! It's been some time, I'm terribly busy and I know my updates are getting slower and slower. Mianhae everyone. Just bear with me till the end of november when my exams end and I'll have 8 months of holiday WHOOHOO~~~

So yeah. Besides being completely laden with work, my stupid brain keeps springing new story ideas and I've collected some which I want to write about. And so yesh, Imma start one soon. (I hope)

So yeah, you guys are going to have a say to who's to be featured in my next fic (: Please take the poll!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/31381

Thanks and I love you guys alot! Just two months more!! HEHE

 

 

 

PS. Applers...like this chappie? >.-