TT!!

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

When morning came, the Big Bang boys immediately set to work. They collected their fake resumes and read briefly about the company. The Boss had his means and he got five presentable suits for the boys which they wore. A hairdresser was called at 6am and she trimmed the boys' hairs to make them look presentable.

"Wow." Taeyang raised a brow at himslef in the mirror. "I don't think I ever looked this chic and neat." he commented.

Jiyong buttoned his shirt and fixed on the tie. He looked at himself in the mirror and wrinkled his nose. "Ayyy office fashion." he grumbled. "Boring ." he frowned down at his white shirt blue tie and black pants. This was what ordinaty people wore when they got to work.

But GD was no ordinary guy and he hated wearing something like that.

Daesung laughed at Jiyong's expression. "HOHOHO looking normal huh hyung?" he snickered playfully. "For the first time?"

Jiyong grumbled and tightened the tie. " up." he looked around in his wardrobe and propped his cufflinks onto his shirt. One was a G on his left wrist while the other was a D on his right. He grinned at it, pleased.

Even if he was the only one who would notice his cufflinks, the fashionista was pleased.

The Big Bang boys got their resumes safely tucked into their suitcases and saluted to the Boss. The Boss waved them away and started munching on chips in a nonchalant manner as he continued obseriving the case. The boys then got back home to get their separate cars and phones, and went straight to the YG office.

-----

The YG office was solemn and everyone looked down when the Big Bang boys reached. Seungri frowned as he looked around. "Wow. It's like everyone's haunted or something." he commented.

Youngbae elbowed him and gave the maknae panda a look. "Their vice president Teddy passed away yesterday, of course they are sad." he hissed.

Jiyong nodded and looked around, taking everything in. YG seemed to be a rather wealthy company, as seen from the lobby and front counter. The tables were made of marble and there were grand statues here and there, signalling the success of this business.

However, the air was strange as everyone trudged into the company with sad faces and puffy eyes. The employees walked slowly and looked demotivated, and some huddled in groups and talked in hushed whispers until one of them would finally cry out and sob.

*They really respect that Teddy guy.* Jiyong noted. *They seem to have a great bond.*

The boys approached the front counter and smiled brightly, using their charms on full blast. "Hello. We would like to report for the interview." Jiyong said in a business like manner. "We are aware that there is a walk in interview conducted today and we would like to have a go at it."

The female staff nodded, pinking slightly as the five handsome men stood in front of her in an intimidatingly y manner. "No problem." she passed them five pieces of application forms. "Please fill these up and go to the Human Resource department at the fifth floor for the interview. Good luck." she nodded.

Jiyong bowed slightly back and turned to look at the guys. They walked off to the lift and Jiyong spoke to them in hused whispers. "Better do this interview well I tell you." he warned. "The mission won't even get to start if you don't pass the test."

Daesung his lips nervously as the lift opened it's doors and the boys went in. TOP closed his eyes in prayer while Seungri and Youngbae checked their looks in the mirror of the lift. They were nervous about this since it was their first proper interview. Being an undercover agent was more of skills, physcial, mental tests instead of sitting-in-front-of-people-and-talking tests.

When the boys got to the department they were looking for, there were already around a dozen other promising looking men waiting for their turn. However when Big Bang arrived, their eyes dimmed for a bit and they looked a little disappointed. It was hard to defeat people of such standards like Big Bang after all.

One by one, the boys went in for the interview. Daesung went first, then TOP, then Seungri, Youngbae, and Jiyong was the last. Before he went in, Jiyong took a deep breath and closed his eyes. *You must pass this Kwon Jiyong. If you don't, it'll be freaking embarrassing.*

Jiyong went in and he saw a manager sitting at a desk. He put on his best smile and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo. Kwon Jiyong imnida."

 

 

In the end, the five of them got the jobs like a breeze. They were extremely lucky because the one who interview them was a flirtious female manager and she eyed them like hawks eying their prey. She grinned happily, seeing five handsome boys coming to work in the company and immediately accepted all of them.

She beamed at them happily and ushered them out to the door where the other applicants were waiting for their turn.

"Hi everyone." she announced. "We have decided to take in these five candidates as YG employees. I'm sorry to announce that the places you wanted have already been taken up. Please try again next time!"

There were groans heard throughout the hall as the applicants packed their bags and left. Jiyong felt slightly sorry that they had to steal the other applicant's jobs when they didn't really desire it, but it was necessary for their undercover job.

The manager smiled at them. "Follow me now and I'll bring you to your various jobs to meet your various managers." she winked at them and leaned over to whisper. "And if you find that you need someone to talk to during break, don't hesitate to come and find me!" she beamed.

The Big Bang members blinked and nodded. "Uh....o-okay." TOP gulped.

"Excellent!" The manager clapped her hands. "Now follow me!" she clicked her tongue.

So like a mother hen leading her baby chicks, the manager brought the Big Bang members over to the first department. The sales department. "Minzy!" the manager called.

A short and skinny girl with a bob hair cut sprang up from behind one of the shelves. "Yes Manager Kim?" she responded. Youngbae elbowed Daesung and snickered. "She looks like you. A bit."

Daesung frowned and punched Youngbae's arm. "Excuse me?" he whispered and put his hands to his face and pretended to be a flower. "I'm so handsome!"

The boys rolled their eyes and watched the girl called Minzy running over to them energetically. Manager Kim smiled and pointed to two of the Big Bang members. "This is Dong Youngbae and this is Kang Daesung." she introduced. "From today onwards they are working as helpers in the sales department. Guide them along."

"Neh." Minzy bowed. She looked at Daesung and Youngbae. "Follow me~" she said in a cocky tone, making the boys look at each other. "She has character." Daesung murmured as they followed behind her. *Unlike you right?* Youngbae thought secretly.

That left TOP, Jiyong and Seungri. Manager Kim began walking again and they followed behind. They arrived at the financial department one floor up. The moment the lift doors opened, they heard screaming from inside. They immediately tensed and their agent instincts were alerted.

"What is this?" CL's voice travelled over to them as she scolded the staff. "You exceeded the budget by fifteen percent! You know how much that is? That's 320 million! This is going to cost the company so much more than we needed to pay if I submitted this report to President Yang. Do you want to burden him even after Teddy's death?"

The atmostphere was cold and stern and the Big Bang boys gulped. Even trainers at the police academy weren't so strict. Seungri shuddered and he hid behind Jiyong. "Wow I hope the one working in this department isn't me." he squeaked.

At this moment, CL noticed Manager Kim and she walked over, but not before glaring at her staff. She smiled easily at Manager Kim. "Hey Chaerin." Manager Kim seemed a little more timid in front of this tigress like figure. "This is Lee Seungri. He'll be working in your department as one of the accountants."

Seungri's eyes widened and he trembled. "NOOOO!!!" he whispered. Jiyong and Top looked at each other and took a step in opposite directions, exposing Seungri who had been hiding behind them. "He's Lee Seungri." they pointed.

Seungri shot them looks that screamed "Betrayers!!!". Jiyong and TOP looked away and pretended not to notice while CL looked Seungri up and down, and frowned. "I suppose you'll do." she clapped her hands. "Come on what are you doing still standing there! There's a lot to be done!" CL snapped.

"Neh!" Seungri bowed and followed after her, sending a glare at his hyungs. TOP and Jiyong stifled a laugh and continued following Manager Kim. They reached the top floor where President Yang Hyun Suk worked at. "President Yang Hyun Suk isn't around today." Manager Kim told them. "His step brother Teddy passed away yesterday so he's in mourning at the moment." she notified.

*We know.* Jiyong and TOp looked at each other.

They reached the secretary desk and TOP froze. His red haired beauty.

"Bom." Manager Kim called. Bom turned and smiled, standing up. Her eyes moved from Manager Kim to the tall guy standing behind her, and she froze. Her jaw dropped opened. It was her club hottie.

"This is Choi Seunghyun." Manager Kim pushed TOP forward. "He'll be working under you from today onwards."

TOP stumbled over to Bom hesitantly and pinked slightly. "A-Annyeong." he mumbled. Bom smiled softly and her cheeks mirrored his. "Annyeong."

Manager Kim clicked her tongue and pulled Jiyong away. "You're the only one left." she grinned. She pointed to one of the office. "You're going to be working as an assistant to our legal advisor." she tapped on the door and waited.

And waited. And waited.

Frowning, Manager Kim peered in. "Hmm I think she may have gone off for a meeting." she noted. "Just wait outside here okay? She'll come back soon. She knows about the assistant being sent to her so don't worry. Good luck." she smiled.

Jiyong bowed and he stuffed his hands into his pockets. He looked around at the masses of people hurrying about in the office and typing furiously at the computers. He wondered if he would adapt to this type of life at all.

There came a group of men walking from the escalator as they crowded around one lone girl. Jiyong raised his brows questioningly. *Who's that? The office babe?*

He focused his gaze and his eyes widened. His blood ran cold as he recognized who that girl was. "Sandara Park." he gasped.

He faced away and hoped that Dara was supposed to sit down at one of the other desks far from him but they kept coming. Jiyong peered into the office where the legal advisor was supposed to work in and he saw her work title on her desk.

LEGAL ADVISOR: SANDARA PARK

Jiyong cursed and ran for the nearest pillar, hiding behind it. *. tttt!!!!!*