Teddy's Funeral

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

After the day's work ended, Dara met up with the rest of the 2NE1 girls as the rest of the employees gathered at the first floor. Teddy's funeral was being held and they would like to attend, to pay their respects to the oppa and hyung they had always respected.

The 2NE1 girls saw Dara looking distracted when she met up with them and they thought it was because of Teddy's death. Their other collegues had similar looks on their faces as they missed their Teddy hyung greatly.

"Are you alright, Dara unnie?" Minzy asked worriedly.

Dara nodded distractedly. A thousand things were running through her mind right then. How could Kwon Jiyong have his undercover mission at YG? And what's more as her assistant?

She had initially managed to forget about her hatred for Kwon Jiyong, to place those anger and hurt at the back of her mind, to forget his mean words, his glares, his horrifying eyes.

However she had succeeded in this because of the comforting thought that she wasn't going to see Jiyong for the rest of her life. Why bother getting angry and hurt over someone that's not going to appear in front of you? It's almost like getting angry over a fictional character.

But now what?

Kwon Jiyong was going to work under her nose? And not only that, as her assistant? That's going to give them plenty of time together and she wasn't sure if she could tolerate being within such close proximity to the one person she didn't want to see for the rest of her life.

However the thought of her nice oppa Teddy made her stop. Teddy was murdered.

She looked around at her collegues who were getting into their cars to get to Teddy's funeral. Even the security guards. Even the cleaner ahjummas. And none of these people knew the truth. They thought Teddy commit suicide and they all thought wrong. Because one of them right here had killed him.

A shudder ran down her spine. *For Teddy oppa, I'll tolerate Kwon Jiyong.* Dara thought determinedly.

She got into her own car and waved to the fellow 2NE1 members who got into their other cars and closed her door. She stared in front for a bit until she squeezed her eyes shut and grabbed fistfuls of her hair.

"BUT IT'S FREAKING KWON JIYONG!!!" She screamed. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

 

 

Many people turned up for the funeral.

Almost all of the employees at YG cooperation turned up and the ones who couldn't do it sent flowers and greetings to the Yangs. All of Teddy's relatives turned up as well and they were all paying their respects to him.

Yang Hyun Suk and Yang Hyunwoo were kneeling in front of the coffin and closing their eyes in regret. The YG collegues went to pay their respects one by one to Teddy.

The 2NE1 girls walked in one line behind the row of employees and held a single white flower in their hands. CL went up first and placed her white flower together with the rest of the flowers. "Rest in peace, Teddy oppa." she whispered.

Bom follower next and bit her lip. She was on the verge of tears and she looked at Teddy's photo tearfully. "I'll miss you Teddy oppa."

Minzy was crying wildly and she bowed ninety degrees. No words can express her regret for the death of this wonderful oppa. She received lots of love from this oppa even though she was still an intern in the company. She had been bullied in the beginning but Teddy cheered her on and that's why she was still trying and hanging on.

At last, it was Dara's turn.

She gripped the white flower and looked at Teddy's photo sadly. The fact that she would never ever see this wonderful oppa for the rest of her life made her really melancholic. They all lost someone really important.

A sob got stuck in and she held on to it. She didn't want to cry in front of Teddy yet.

She bent down and put the flower down along with the rest. "We'll find the person who murdered you Teddy oppa. We'll avenge your death." she whispered softly so that no one would hear.

"You sure you don't want to keep your thoughts inside since it's supposed to be a secret?"

Dara wheeled around in surprise and wiped her tears. "Kwon Jiyong?" she blurted. She blinked at Jiyong and the rest of Big Bang who lined up behind her with the flowers without her knowledge.

"What are you doing here?" Dara eyed him, wrinkling her nose in detest.

Jiyong raised his brows at her and adjusted his tie. A smirk appeared on his face and he looked at her with a fake prim posture. "Shouldn't I come here?" he questioned innocently. "I am after all, an employee of YG now. I should pay my respects to this marvellous hyung of the company." he looked at her pointedly.

Dara mentally smacked herself for forgetting and wringed her hands, stopping herself from strangling the stupid smirk off his face.

"I will repeat this once again." Jiyong suddenly turned serious. "Don't ever tell anyone about how Teddy died until we find the murderer. Don't even tell your friends. And I don't want you to meddle in this. Leave it to us."

Dara looked at him and glanced at the other four behind him. "I promise." she whispered. She glanced back at Teddy's photo once more and wiped her tears with the back of her hand and walked away to meet up with the 2NE1 girls.

The girls were wiping their tears while eying the Big Bang boys curiously. "I didn't know they all entered the company together." CL raised a brow. "I thought only that good-for-nothing Seungri came."

Dara nodded. "The five of them are friends apparently. They got into the company just today morning." Dara told the girls. Bom blinked at Jiyong and looked back at Dara. "Hey isn't he the one whom you splashed tequila on?"

Minzy blinked curiously since she hadn't known what happened. "Huh?"

CL clapped. "Right! He's that guy that called you names that day in the club!" she remembered. Her eyes widened. "He's working in YG as well?"

Dara nodded regretfully. "ANd as my assistant." She added with a sigh. "I don't know how I'm going to cope with him around." she grumbled.

The Big Bang members paid their respects and went to stand with the rest of the YG collegues. The YG employees were surprised to see that these new employees have arrived for the funeral as well even though they only worked for a day.

"Thank you for coming." Yang Hyun Suk smiled weakly at the Big Bang members. "You don't know how we appreciate it. Thanks for coming even though you didn't know Teddy personally."

"We should. He's someone to respect." Jiyong nodded.

The Big Bang members went to the back of the room and eyed the centre carefully. Their gazes ran swiftly throughout the room and memorised all the faces of the YG employees. They looked out for any suspicious behavior of the people who arrived, but there were only tears and real regret on their faces.

"See anything unusual hyung?" Youngbae asked.

TOP blinked and tore his gaze from Bom. "Uh..." he murmured, turning slightly pink. "No."

"Me neither." Daesung frowned, not catching what had TOP been looking at. He turned to Jiyong questioningly. "The funeral is progressing rather normally. It doesn't seem like anyone is exceptionally happy that Teddy is dead."

Jiyong nodded regretfully.

He looked as the family members went up to put their flowers as well. Yang Hyun suk looked like he was about to cry again, his mother on the verge of fainting, his father weak and trembling.

Jiyong's eyes focused on the younger dongsaeng of the three brothers. Yang Hyunwoo.

He seemed the most emotionally stable out of them but Jiyong couldn't tell if he had an interior motive or Yang Hyunwoo had always been that steady. AS Hyunwoo put down his flower, his expression was unreadable.

"It's better that you went to the other world, hyung." he muttered.

Jiyong stiffened, reading the words from Hyunwoo's lips.

"If you had been suffering by yourself all these while, it's good that you're now in a better place." Hyunwoo muttered.

Jiyong relaxed. That sounded reasonable.

The funeral ended and the Big Bang boys went off with the others. "Any clue?" Seungri asked, scratching his head.

Jiyong shook his head. "None. But it's still the early stages. No hurry yet." he assured. He looked back at Teddy's photo and felt a strange sense of attachment to this guy. Somehow he had the feeling that if he had had the chance to know him, they'd be good friends.

*I'll find your murderer, Teddy Park.*