You ruin my life

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

"YOU!"

Daesung and Youngbae blinked confusedly, while CL raised a brow as her unnie immediately stood up when this certain guy came near. His hair was dyed blonde and he looked pretty cute, If not for the murderous expression on his face.

On the other hand, Top seemed rather pissed that his process of picking up a girl had been disrupted and he whipped his head around to glare at his team leader.

But Jiyong didn't notice. All he could think of at the moment was...

"What the hell are you doing here!" Both Jiyong and Dara demanded at the same time.

Dara stormed over to Jiyong and glared at him intensely, which looked pretty frightening I might add, since she's a lawyer and needed to know how to intimidate people and stuff.

But Jiyong wasn't losing out at all. Oh no. As GD, he was a leader and sometimes he had to use that status to get s to behave and stuff. He glared back as intensely as she did.

"I can't believe my luck!" Dara growled, frowning at him. "Of all the clubs in Seoul you just HAD to pick the one I'm in."

Bom blinked at Dara in amazement. She looked over to CL and saw the astonishment mirrored in the latter's eyes.

They had never ever seen Dara so angry or pissed off. Ever.

"Oh my gosh this doesn't look like Dara at all!" Bom gulped at Dara's menacing look.

Jiyong rolled his eyes and leaned on one leg casually, blowing his blonde bangs. y.

"I might say the same for you, Sandara Park." Jiyong spat. "Of all the clubs you had to pick the one I'm in. ing stalker." he narrowed his eyes.

Dara trembled with rage and shot daggers at him. CL and Bom imagined a dozen little arrows coming out of Dara's eyes and stabbing Jiyong everywhere from top to toe. Ouch.

"I thought you were in America, Kwon Jiyong. Should have stayed there for the rest of your life and not come back." Dara growled. "I thought we made it clear that we would never see each other for the rest of our lives."

"I wish that wish every single year on my birthday." Jiyong retorted coldly. Dara flinched but her steady gaze on him resumed immediately.

"It's freaking rotten bad luck to see you Sandara Park." Jiyong spat. He glared at her. "I meant what I said in the past. You repulse me. Then and now. Looking at you right now makes me want to puke, and I'm not lying."

Dara took a step back, swallowing hard.

Jiyong took the step nearer and glared. "So you think you became prettier, Dara?" he sneered. "Got rid of that awful hair and huge nerdy spectacles? Think you're beautiful now?"

Dara held her breath for what came next, but it still hurt like hell when it did.

"You will look like the Sandara Park in the past for as long as I live." Jiyong whispered dangerously into her ear so that only she could hear hi.

"A loser through and through," Jiyong murmured. "A Devil's spawn who betrays her friends, a liar, a wannabe. That's what I see."

Dara felt herself collapse mentally. She had spent the past few years trying to pick up her life again, trying to get herself to smile, trying to be forget the misery and pain...

And Kwon Jiyong comes and he instantly trampled every ounce of confidence she had built up within the four years.

*I can't lose to him. Dara you're stupid if you listen to him again.* Dara wheeled around and stalked to the table where she had previously been sitting.

TOP blinked as she grabbed her cup of tequila and stormed back to Jiyong. Before the Kwon Leadah even realized what she was about to do, Dara poured the entire cup's contents onto his head.

The ice trailed down Jiyong's head and he shivered and choked. "What the hell, woman!" he yelled loudly.

Dara smirked at him. "If this is all it's all about, then the same goes for you, Kwon Jiyong." she seethed. "My advice for you hasn't changed one bit."

She looked at him. "Wake up." she snickered and went back to her table, grabbing her bag.

"Mianhae I'm tired. I'll go home first." Dara told Bom and CL. Without waiting for them to reply, she hugged she clutch and went off.

The rest of the people blinked as they tried to digest the whole scene and turned their eyes back to the Jiyong who was still wet from her drink.

Jiyong trembled with rage as he glared at where Dara went off to. *Freaking . Don't let me see you ever again.*

 

 

"You're fine? Are you sure?" CL's voice came from the other end of the line. "You need a ride home?"

"I'm fine Chaerin." Dara assured. "I drove. I'm already on my way home."

She heard CL murmur her assent and a tensed period of silence passed. Finally, CL asked the question she was dying to know about. "Dara....who's that guy at the club?"

Dara closed her eyes and let out a deep breath as her hands tightened around the steering wheel. "Dara?" CL probed.

Dara sighed and bit her lip. "Just someone I hate, Chaerin." she told her. "Someone I really hate. Someone I don't ever want to meet for the rest of my life but he just chooses to appear." she snapped crossly.

CL chuckled lightly. "Sounds like your describing your Mr Bastard for some reason. He's not it right?"

Dara stiffened and she was relieved to her bones that she was on the phone now and not talking face to face with CL. "Nope. He's not." she managed to say. "Chaerin I'm tired. We'll meet for another round of drinks and party tomorrow alright?"

The call ended and Dara hung up. She managed to keep a straight expression as she drove home and parked the car. It wasn't until she unlocked her door and closed it behind her while leaning against it, that she finally broke.

Tears streamed down her face as she recalled what Jiyong said to her. It hurt her, every single word. It hurt then, it hurt now.

Data buried her face in her hands and sank to squat by her door. "Why must I meet you again Kwon Jiyong?" she whispered. "You ruin my life."

She let herself cry for around five more minutes before she panted and wiped the tears away. Sniffling, Dara clenched her jaw and closed her fists.

"You must not be soft any longer Dara." she told herself. "Remember the tears. Remember the pain. You hate Kwon Jiyong, and you will always hate him."