Sleeping Together

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

The day ended with a high note as Yang Hyun Suk sang a song for his YG employees. They had a scrumptious YG dinner and even Jiyong and TOP went up to sing a song for them.

They presented a song that was wholly written by Jiyong, High High and Dara affirmed how the rumors of Jiyong's musical talents back then weren't empty talk.

He looked really suave when he was rapping and had a whole lot of swag. Dara found that she couldn't look away, just like how she had been when she was just a high schooler.

The crowd was dismissed and they were sent back to the resort where they were to stay the night. They would be returning back to Seoul the next day.

The YG employees gathered at the lobby to get their keys, when the receptionist came to them, looking flushed. "Mianhae, it seems our hotel has made a mistake." she bowed. "We reserved one room less then you had requested so now we are short of one."

There was a buzz as every one talked about it. Hyunwoo didn't look surprise as he met the receptionist's eye, smirking.

Bom and TOP were sharing a room since they were a couple. The rest of them had rooms to themselves. Seungri wriggled his eye brows jokingly at CL. "Chaecat you shall bunk with me~"

"You wish." she scoffed.

Dara looked over at the receptionist. "I can share the room with Minzy if you just give us another bed." she smiled.

At this point, Hyunwoo cut in. "I think you should let the maknae have her ample rest." he convinced. "Why don't you and Jiyong share the room since Bom and Seunghyun are doing so as well?"

Dara and Jiyong stilled. They looked at each other awkwardly and blinked.

Hyunwoo smirked inwardly at he awkwardness that suddenly surfaced. "I think it's okay I'd you two share a room right?" he asked nonchalantly. "I mean Bom and Seunghyun are already sharing a room and they've only gotten together recently. You and Jiyong were together since High School." he narrowed his eyes at them. "Or we're you lying?"

Jiyong felt like all air had suddenly disappeared and it was hard to breathe. "No we're not." he defended. He took Dara's hand and laced his fingers with hers. "We'll share a room."

Yang Hyun Suk smiled. "Okay then. It's settled. Jiyong and Dara will share a room." he beamed. "I'm definitely tired, I don't know about you guys. I'll be turning in soon. Good night!"

There were choruses of Good Nights and the staff all went to their rooms. The Big Bang and 2NE1 members were all staying at the same level an they got off the same floor together.

CL looked at Jiyong and Dara worriedly. "So you two are really going to share the room?"

Jiyong looked at Dara. "Are you okay with this?" he asked. "If you're not I can think of something."

Dara shook her head. "Don't bother. Yang Hyunwoo was obviously testing us. We shouldn't back off." she said stubbornly.

Jiyong nodded. The girls had uneasy expression in their faces especially since they knew how much Dara was in love with Jiyong in the past and how this might very just renew those very feelings.

The boys saw the hesitant expression on the girls' faces. "I'm sure nothing will happen between them babe. Don't worry." TOP assured and led Bom to their room.

Jiyong and Dara went to their room in silence. Jiyong helped Dara Carey her luggage in and he was in silence all the time. He was thinking about what happened.

Yang Hyunwoo was obviously testing them when he asked them to share a room. But why didn't he look pissed or disappointed when Jiyong agreed.

In fact, he looked a little...smug.

Jiyong stilled. His muscles clenched together as the web of puzzles finally unfolded themselves.

His eyed darted around the room and he searched desperately. Dara noticed his strange behavior and she frowned. "Jiyong, are you okay?" she tugged at his arm.

Jiyong ignored her for a bit and looked around at the wonderfully furnished room. His eyes widened when they finally fell on the tiny camera hole that was barely visible from behind one of the flower vases. He wouldn't even have seen it if he hadn't been an undercover agent.

*!* Jiyong cursed. No wonder Yang Hyunwoo was smirking. What better way to test a couple by seeing how they behave together in a bedroom?

That sly fox.

Jiyong wheeled round over to Dara and pulled her over to him, crashing her body with his. Dara blinked in surprise and Jiyong kept his hand at the back of her head to prevent her from looking up at him curiously.

Dara's heart was thumping wildly in her chest and she was surprised to feel Jiyong's doing the same in his. She breathed heavily and felt Jiyong bury his face in her hair, his breath tickling her ears.

"He installed a camera here." Jiyong whispered, so that even the best cameras and sound bugs weren't able to detect it. "We have to keep the act even in here."

Dara froze. She didn't think Yang Hyunwoo was stubborn like that. She her lips nervously, she could do this.

"But we'll have to kiss."

Dara froze for the second time. What? Kiss?

Jiyong chuckled and from the camera, it would look like they were just whispering sweet nothing's to each other. "A couple can't just sleep when alone in a bedroom right?" he whispered softly. "Are you okay with this? We don't have to do anything beyond that, I promise."

Dara swallowed hard. Kiss? She hasn't even held a guy's hand until Jiyong, and this was an act.

But this was for Teddy. They have to avenge him, they have to find out the truth.

Dara nodded and Jiyong let go of her. He ruffled her hair and ushered her into the bathroom. "Have a nice bath baby." he pecked her cheeks.

Dara nodded stiffly and darted in. She could only imagine what this night would be like.

 

 

When Jiyong was done with his bath he came out drying his hair. Dara, who had been watching the hotel's tv looked over at him and stilled when she saw his y after bath look. He looked amazing.

She swallowed hard and forced herself to calm. This was nothing to him. This was just an act. And she had to do her role well.

She got up and went over to him with a smile. "I'll help you dry your hair." she offered.

Jiyong looked at her surprised. This was a nice change. Sohee had never done anything like this. He nodded and handed the towel to her as he sat in front of the mirror. Dara ruffled his hair and patted it, using the hairstyle to catalyze the drying process.

His hair was smooth in her hands, looking boyish and manly at the same time. She wondered how many times she had wanted to touch his hair when she had been a high schooler.

She her lips and continued with her job efficiently, drying his hair. Jiyong watched her from inside the mirror. Dara looked focused, her lips pursed as she concentrated. Her cheeks were still rosy from her hot bath and she looked absolutely delectable.

Jiyong swallowed.

He reached over to turn the power supply off for the hairdryer and Dara looked at him in surprise. Jiyong took the equipment out of her hands and placed it on the table gently.

Tugging on her hands softly, he drew her down towards him while cradling her face in his large palm. Their eyes met and stayed connected, and Jiyong found that he couldn't look away. He was losing himself in those beautiful pair of doe like eyes.

*Just one kiss.* Jiyong told himself. *One kiss and we'll go to bed. Simple.*

He drew her down to him and stretched to meet her lips. Dara's eyes fluttered close and so did his, just as their lips came into contact for the first time.

And it was amazing.

It was difficult to describe in plain words, but even the most tentative touch send shivers and tingles down their spines. It was like being zapped by electricity, like they were suddenly current conducting, like suddenly they were made so vulnerable by the whole range of sensations that hit them.

Jiyong's grip on the nape of Dara's neck tightened and his lips firmed, pressing more firmly against hers. Her lips were so soft, so inexperienced, but it nearly undid him.

It was supposed to be a single kiss. He's supposed to let go off her any time and then perhaps give her one more peck on the lips at most before saying goodnight.

But he couldn't stop. And somehow he thought perhaps Dara was facing the same problem.

The urgency of the kiss grew within a span of few minutes and Jiyong quickly stood up to his full height so that he could press Dara's body against the whole length of his. He kissed her, continued kissing her, as he nudged them towards the bed.

They fell in a tangle of limbs as Jiyong's body landed on top of Dara's. His hands cradled her tiny face, caressing her smooth cheeks. How can a kiss feel like this?

His kisses with Sohee had been nothing like this. Not a single bit. And Sohee wasn't that much of an inexperienced kisser either. But Dara was. Jiyong was sorry to take away Dara's first kiss because of the mission, but this only fueled to the knowledged that this girl beneath him was new to everything he was doing.

But she was doing everything in a way that couldn't have been more right.

Jiyong finally drew back to look at her, both of them panting heavily as he rested his forehead against hers. And then his eyes widened but Dara didn't see since hers were closed. Jiyong swallowed and pushed himself off her, getting into the bed.

His hands turned clammy but he continued the act of the wonderful boyfriend, drawing Dara closer and letting her settle in the crook of his neck. Dara murmured something incoherent under her breath and she soon fell asleep, tired out by the day's activities.

She didn't think anything was wrong. She wasn't aware of how close he was to snapping out of his control. She thought everything he did was perhaps because of the act.

She was too tired to think.

But Jiyong knew otherwise. He didn't need to kiss her like that to convince Hyunwoo they were lovers. There was no need for any of that, and he should have stopped long before. And if he didn't have as much resistance and tolerance as he did, he would have lost it.

Jiyong closed his eyes and tried hard to sleep, deciding to worry about it tomorrow. Tonight, he'll play the act of a faithful boyfriend.