Being Tailed

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

Yang Hyunwoo was absolutely furious.

How could something like have happened? He was being tailed, he was followed. Which means something of him gave information away and someone suspected him.

But who?

"The problem is, are they suspecting me of leaking our confidential information, or are they suspecting me of killing Teddy hyung?" he muttered.

His office was in a complete mess and he didn't care. No one dared to enter his office now because he looked completely furious, like he wouldn't hesitate to fire anyone of them.

Yang Hyunwoo paced around the room, worry and anxiety setting in after the initial shock. What if they found out the truth.

Yang Hyunwoo felt pale. Being charged of murder would either land him in prison for the rest of his life, or a death penalty. He wasn't ready for that. He had a whole life of luxury to look forward to.

He sat down at his desk and thought carefully. Now that he eliminated Teddy, he had to eliminate whoever it was that knew him enough to suspect him.

Who were the ones that had put these bugs in his office anyway?

It must be someone from YG, Hyunwoo realized, or there would have been some talk about strangers in the company.

He frowned for a second, thinking of who were the newly employed this month that were suspicious. And the only five names he could think of were the Big Bang members.

Yang Hyunwoo furrowed his brows. Who are they? Do they work for the police?

"So maybe Jiyong isn't really with Dara as I suspected." he muttered. "But using her as a shield, and being a shield for her as well when they investigate. Sounds possible."

He immediately grabbed his phone and dialed a number. "Yeoboseyo is this the spy agency? I need you to check up on someone."

 

 

The Daragon couple were taking a break from their work and having coffee at the lounge. Jiyong had insisted it even though Dara wasn't used to stepping out of her office until all the work was done.

But having seen the company lose another one of its bids, it's credit fully due to Yang Hyunwoo orchestrating the events, Dara didn't want to take a rest. She wanted to do something for YG even though she knew we efforts would most slightly be ruined when Yang Hyunwoo leaks their secrets again.

Jiyong couldn't bear to see Dara so stressed out, hence he commanded the need for a break despite her protests. And looking at her cheeks getting rosier from the warm latte, he couldn't deny it was a good choice.

"Don't you think we should get back to work soon?" Dara tapped her cup, downing the whole thing in a hurry. She couldn't just sit there and drink leisurely, it wasn't in her blood.

Jiyong frowned at her slightly and pushed her forehead. "You're going to collapse one of these days." he chided. "You do know that even if you work your out for YG, if Yang Hyunwoo wants to destroy it it's going to happen right?" he spoke softly so that no one else would overhear.

Dara let out a sigh. "I know." she pouted. "But still..." she bit her lip.

Jiyong chuckled lightly and shook her head. "You're still the stubborn blurdo I know." he commented, leaning back to his seat. "I don't ever remember convincing you of changing your course of actions from something that you were set on." he tapped his chin, recalling. "I remember trying to convince you that Kimchi and ice cream were a bad mix but you wouldn't believe me."

Dara pinked, remembering. "Aish." she puffed her cheeks in defiance. "It was awful alright?" she made a face. "But at least I tried it out. I bet I'm the only person in the world who tried Kimchi with ice cream." she grinned.

Jiyong shook his head in amusement. This girl was seriously something.

His phone vibrated and he took it out quietly. His brows furrowed when he saw that it was a message from the Boss. His eyes widened slightly and he looked at Dara. "He found out." he whispered.

Dara blinked in confusion. "Who found what?"

Jiyong looked around them just in case but couldn't bear the risk of someone overhearing their conversation. Instead, he opened a new message on his phone and typed.

Yang Hyunwoo found the bugs and cameras in his office. We lost the connections.

Dara let out a gasp. "Eotteohke?"

Jiyong gave her an assuring look. He took the paper cup from her hands and threw it away, and quickly replaced the cup with his hand in hers. He led her back to her office and slid nearer, whispering in her ear. Anyone else looking would think that they were just being mushy like the usual couples, whispering whatnot in each other's ears.

"Don't worry. He doesn't know yet." Jiyong muttered in a low voice. "But we have to be more careful from now on. Especially with our act."

Dara nodded, leaning into his touch and giggling at appropriate points. She wasn't about to risk Jiyong's safety or any of the Big Bang boys' at this point.

 

 

When it was time to get home after their usual dinner, the 2NE1 members didn't seem to try to separate Jiyong from Dara like they were trying previously. Throughout the whole dinner, not a word was said about Yang Hyunwoo or his knowledge of being tailed.

The boys had already notified the girls and all actions were carried out with due consideration. The girls knew that in spite of their concern of Dara's feelings for Jiyong, the couple act was more important now than ever to convince Yang Hyunwoo that Kwon Jiyong and Sandara Park were really just two normal people in love.

Jiyong took Dara's hand and led her to his car. He looked around but couldn't see if there were any suspicious men around.

When he closed the door, Dara heaved a sigh of relief. "This is scary." she admitted. "I don't like it."

Jiyong looked at her apologetically. His car was the only place that was somewhat safe now because he knew there were no bugs and cameras installed inside. It had an extensive cutting edge technological security system installed that wouldn't allow anyone in besides him.

"Don't worry Dara." he assured. "I'm sure we can find a solution to this. Or at most, find enough evidence to convict Yang Hyunwoo. Once he's in jail, everything is going to be fine."

Dara nodded, but somewhat distractedly. Jiyong wanted to put his arms round her to comfort her, but he didn't. As much as that supported their couple act right then, the safety of his car meant that all conversations and relationships in his car were strictly platonic and what they were supposed to be without the act going on.

And Kwon Jiyong most certainly didn't go around hugging Sandara Park whenever he felt like it.

Jiyong restrained himself and started the car, driving Dara home. He looked into the rear mirror and noticed a black Honda several cars behind them. The car followed theirs even as Jiyong turned right, left, right again, and even into the smaller lanes.

His undercover agent senses grew alert and he looked back. Who was it? Was it a coincidence that they were driving on the same route?

Jiyong's phone vibrated again and he had a sinking feeling about it. He answered the call with his headphones. "Boss."

"Jiyong, as you probably have detected by now, you're being tailed."

Jiyong let out a curse that made Dara turn towards him questioningly. Jiyong gripped the steering wheel hard and gritted his teeth. Yang Hyunwoo was some troublesome .

"Don't let him discover any loopholes in your act." the Boss commanded. "Continue with the lovey dovey act as long as possible and act natural. We can't let him know that we are smart enough to detect him sending people to track us. Keep all evidences away, is that clear?"

"Yes Boss." Jiyong muttered. He ended the call and looked over at Dara as he parked his car just outside her apartment. He took a deep breath. "We're being followed." he whispered.

Dara's eyes widened and instinctively wanted to turn back to look, but Jiyong stopped her. He cupped her cheeks and stared into her eyes, which would seem rather loving if viewed from the outside.

"Don't." he said in hushed whispers. "Don't panic Dara. You can do this." he encouraged. "All we need to do is continue with this couple act seamlessly and everything will be fine. Do you trust me?"

Dara nodded. She trusted him with her life.

"Good." Jiyong smiled a bit. They both got out of the car and Jiyong led her to the lift. He stopped in front of it after pressing the button. Dara was stiff as ever and it was pretty evident that she was nervous.

"Dara, relax. Treat it as you would with your boyfriend." Jiyong whispered.

Dara shot him a look. "You know fully well I haven't dated before!" she hissed.

Jiyong chuckled. He pushed her against the wall unexpectedly and trapped her with his body. Dara's eyes widened feeling his body heat radiating towards hers.

"Fine." he grinned. He cupped her cheeks and looked at her. "So Jiyong Seongsaengnim will teach you something today." he murmured. "This is what your boyfriend will do when he sends you home. Next time, anticipate it."

With that, he leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss on her cheek.