Rescue Mission Gone Wrong

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

Jiyong ran as fast as he could as the yacht left the port. He squeezed his eyes shut and pounced towards it, willing himself to go fast enough, to go far enough.

*Please. Let me reach her in time.* Jiyong pleaded.

He felt the air rush around him, the Big Bang members shouting his name behind him, his heart lurching as he flew in the air without anything below him besides the sea.

THUD!

Fingers curled around the ropes.

Jiyong let out a sigh of relief as his fingers managed to catch onto the ropes that were hung at the side of the yacht. He steadied himself and hauled himself up.

He reached for the floor of the deck and heaved, flipping over the rails and landing on the deck with a soft thud.

He looked back at the shore and saw that the Big Bang already searching for other ways to catch up with Yang Hyunwoo's yacht. They were already trying to rent one of the other speed boats around.

Jiyong turned back and looked around the deck. He crept behind the lifesaver jacket and peered out from behind.

He saw Hyunwoo smirking as he thought none of the cops had managed to catch up with him. He was speeding the yacht as fast as he could, trying to get away.

Jiyong felt his heart lurch when he saw Dara tied up and dumped in the corner. His Dara. His girl.

"Jiyong will get you!" Dara threatened, looking extremely calm for a situation like hers. "The cops would never let you go. You know you're just wasting your time."

Yang Hyunwoo smirked. "But I don't intend to give up so easily, Dara sweetheart." he grinned slyly. "No matter what, I have you."

Dara swallowed. "What do you mean?"

"Why, you're the one Kwon Jiyong loves. Don't you think it'll be an advantage if I have the one he loves?" Hyunwoo smirked. "He'll do anything. He'll let me go if I ask."

Jiyong shivered behind the safety vest. Yang Hyunwoo was right. Dara was his priority right now, no matter how unprofessional it sounds. He would let Yang Hyunwoo go in a heartbeat if it meant that Dara would be alright.

Jiyong held his breath and crept over to hide behind one of Hyunwoo's many luggages, getting nearer to the two.

Dara looked at Hyunwoo bravely. As a lawyer, she knew that the worst thing you could do was to show that you're scared in front of your opponent's lawyer. In this case, it's the murderer you're talking about.

"He won't." Dara retorted. "He won't let you go just because of me, Yang Hyunwoo. That's where you're wrong."

Yang Hyunwoo raised his brows at her and smirked. "Oh? And why do you think that?" he asked. "Don't trust your ex-boyfriend enough?"

Dara rolled her eyes. "You said it yourself. He's my ex boyfriend. He chose Ahn Sohee over me, again. I'll never be good enough for him when I wasn't four years ago. I don't even know why I thought I would be." she laughed bitterly to herself.

Dara lowered her gaze to the floor and sighed. "I'm never going to be able to outshine Ahn Sohee. She's going to be the one who would forever capture Jiyong's heart. That's my destiny." she whispered.

Jiyong flinched. Was that what she thought? Was that how feel he had hurt her?

*No Dara. You're more than enough for me.* Jiyong clenched his fists. *A million Ahn Sohee's would never be enough for me. Because they're not you. You're the one I want.*

Dara turned to look at Yang Hyunwoo, her gaze firm. "So don't you see?" she smirked. "You're not going to get away. Because I'm nothing to Jiyong."

Yang Hyunwoo laughed and clapped his hands. "What an exciting love story." he commented, as if it didn't happen in real life. "But you didn't know something didn't you?"

He stepped closer to Dara and she shifted further away from him, cowering in the corner.

"I sent Ahn Sohee to him." Yang Hyunwoo smirked.

Jiyong's jaw ran slack. *What?*

"I knew about his love story with Ahn Sohee in high school. His first love wasn't you, Dara. It was her. I found her in Japan and made her come back for him." Hyunwoo laughed. "What a magnificent plan, to separate you two. If I have you on my side, I'll find out more about what the cops already know. You'll be my spy."

His expression turned hard. "But you decided to betray me Dara." he hissed. "And you're going down with me for that."

Jiyong felt his veins strained as he listened. He couldn't let Yang Hyunwoo threaten Dara like that. How dare he?

Jiyong swiftly reached for his gun in his pocket and jumped out from his hiding place.

However, Yang Hyunwoo was more alert and agile than Jiyong had estimated. He immediately acted when he first heard the tiniest sound of Jiyong's fingers coming into contact with his gun.

He swept Dara from the floor and his other hand reached for a knife on the floor.

Jiyong faced Hyunwoo with the gun pointing towards the latter, while Hyunwoo faced Jiyong with a triumphant smile.

Because he had Dara in his grip, a knife at her neck.

Jiyong's blood immediately ran cold. This was the exact image of the scene of the cafe robber he saw on the news. The scene where the robber had his gun at Dara's head.

Except this time, this was happening again right in front of his eyes.

And it's a hundred times worse that way. Jiyong felt like he wanted to kill himself for letting it happen again.

"Yang Hyunwoo, put that knife down." Jiyong hissed.

Hyunwoo laughed, finding it extremely hilarious. "How about YOU throw your gun away?" he smirked.

Jiyong gripped his gun tighter, breathing hard. "Drop. Your. Gun." Hyunwoo whispered. "Or I'll make you regret it." he pressed the knife harder against Dara's slender neck.

It cut her skin slightly and Dara flinched. Her blood penetrated and stained the knife.

Jiyong stared at the blood in shock. "No!" he yelled. He panted hard. "I'll drop the gun. In return why don't you let Dara go?" he bargained.

Hyunwoo smirked and cut the knife further into Dara's neck. Dara whimpered painfully. Jiyong froze, his face pale. "STOP!" He roared. Lips trembling, Jiyong stared at Hyunwoo. "I'll put the gun down. Don't hurt her."

Jiyong slowly bent down and put his beloved gun on the floor. He stood back up and looked at Hyunwoo, flinching when he saw Dara's completely frightened face. He began devising plans in his mind, how to get the gun back without Hyunwoo noticing.

Too bad Yang Hyunwoo was too smart for his own good.

"Don't you dare, take the gun again." Hyunwoo hissed. He glared at Jiyong intensely. "Kick the gun off board." he demanded.

Jiyong's heart sank. "I swear I won't try anything-"

"Kick. It. Off." Hyunwoo hissed dangerously.

Jiyong took a deep breath and looked at Dara whose face was completely pale. "Fine." With a swift kick, the gun slid towards the edge of the deck and fell into the seas below. He turned back to face Hyunwoo. "I'm defenceless, see?" he e round. "Now let Dara go."

"Beg me." Hyunwoo smirked, getting more and more into this. "Beg me and I'll give her to you. Come on, beg."

Dara's eyes widened and she shook her head at Jiyong. "Don't do that Jiyong!" she whimpered. "Don't-"

"SHUT UP!" Hyunwoo barked. He turned back to smirk at Jiyong, his face of utter enjoyment. He was no doubt the spawn of devil. "Beg."

Trembling with rage and worry, Jiyong slowly sank to his knees. Dara shook her head, crying for him. He shouldn't be doing this, to kneel in front of this piece of scum. Why should he do this? Why?

"Please...." Jiyong stared at Hyunwoo's feet. "Please let Dara go." he whispered.

"HAHAHAHA!!!" Hyunwoo laughed loudly, enjoying the moment. "Fine." he retrieved the knife from Dara's neck and proceeded to cut the ropes off her hands and legs, freeing her. However, he still kept a strong grip on both her hands behind her back and made her handicapped.

Jiyong looked at him anxiously. "Let her go." he pleaded, his heart thudding. "Don't do anything to her. Please." he begged.

Hyunwoo smirked. "Yes G-Dragon~" he sang. His eyes glinted with joy and happiness, smiling at his triumph. This was his moment. This was his last enjoyment before he would get caught.

And he would make sure he enjoyed it to it's best.

Which was why..... he pushed Dara off the deck.