Working for the Devil

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

Things settled the next day as the employees of YG calmed themselves and went back to work with a fighting spirit. Dara arrived at her office early and began sorting out her day's work.

She had so many things to do each day and it was frantic all the time. She only just had time to get coffee for the other girls and then rushed back to the office to get started on her work.

She was typing her fifth thousand word on her report when a thought occurred to her. She blinked and looked at the smaller table that had been placed at the corner of her office the previous day.

Wait...was she missing something?

"Darn it. That Kwon Jiyong!" Dara frowned, finally remembering her assistant. She didn't really want to see him, but he was the one who told her to look over the fact that he was an undercover agent and treat him just as a normal employee.

"Ayyyy that Kwon Jiyong!" Dara jumped from her seat and dialled Manager Kim's number to get Jiyong's number. She paced around the room as she called him, her blood boiling. As far as she knew, Jiyong was her assistant and his job was to assist her.

And looking back on the pile of things she needed to complete, there was A LOT of assisting to do.

DANCE WHOOOHOO I WANNA DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE~~

Dara rolled her eyes at his ringtone and frowned, tapping her finger on the table impatiently. After at least half the chorus, Jiyong finally picked up with his usual y drawl. "Yeoboseyo?"

"KWON JIYONGGGG!!!!" Dara screamed.

"What the...WOMAN!!!" Jiyong howled from the other side, definitely startled. "What the heck?" he cursed.

Dara frowned and paced her office. "Where the hell are you? You're supposed to be my assistant! It's already 9:18am and you're supposed to be here 18 minutes ago!" she snapped.

Jiyong mumbled something incoherent under his breath. "Aish I'm coming!"

With that, he hung up.

Dara stared at her phone in astonishment and felt blood rush to her cheeks in frustration. "AISH!!!"

After one hour, Jiyong finally crawled into the office with his lazy smirk. To Dara's surprise, there was already a group of female co-workers following behind him as he entered, and it seemed he had gained his supporters just after the first day.

Darn that y handsome face.

Jiyong pushed the door opened and looked at her. "Kwon Jiyong reporting for work." he drawled.

"YOU'RE LATE!" Dara snapped. She glanced at her clock and was horrified to find that it was already 10:23am. "You're supposed to be here more than one hour ago! You're horrendously late!" she closed the door and huffed at him.

Jiyong made a face behind her back and looked at her boredly. "I'm not used to this." he shrugged. "Office work is never for me."

"I know." Dara rolled her eyes. "I knew it four years ago. But now that you're on this mission you're going to have to adapt however you can. I don't care how you do it, but from now on you're my assistant and you're supposed to assist me."

"Arraso arraso." Jiyong made a face. He sauntered towards his seat and plopped himself down, lifting one leg onto the desk casually. "So...what's the work for today?"

 

 

"What the hell!!!" Jiyong growled in frustration adn tore at his hair. "That Sandara Park is a slave driver!"

It was only two hours after Jiyong reported for work on his second day at YG and it was lunch break. He met up with the rest of Big Bang and they went ot the cafeteria for lunch, which surprisingly served pretty good food at really affordable prices. The food had been subsidised by Yang Hyun Suk and it just shows how nice a person he was.

Jiyong couldn't stop complaining the moment he met the Big bang members and they could only just grit their teeth and listen.

"You know what she made me do within this two hours?" Jiyong retorted angrily. "That slave driver made me photocopy twenty sets of report, each a hundred pages! And she didn't even bother teaching me how to use the freaking photocopying machine! I was stuck there for a freaking fifteen minutes trying to get the thing to start!"

The Big Bang members stuffed their mouths full of food and rice so that they wouldn't burst into laughter. Oh Jiyong ah, you're supposed to be their capable leader, the G-Dragon that everyone fears, that leads the nation's most capable undercover squad...

And you can't get a freaking photocopying machine to start. Sounds legit.

"And after that," Jiyong continued. "She made me read the fine print of the contracts these and that to look for any loopholes and stuff. But you know the fine print? Do you have any idea how small the print is?" he retorted.

The four boys shook their heads cooperatively.

"No hyung~~" they chorused cutely.

"I used a ruler to measure I tell you!" Jiyong complained. "The words are only 1.5mm tall! I had to use a magnifying glass to even read the words! It's horrifying!" He slapped his forehead. "I'm not even sure if my eyes are able to read anything now with the concentration I spent."

The Big Bang boys made no comment and continued eating.

"Oh look! That's the slave driver right there with her devil friends!" Jiyong hissed.

All heads turned and they saw 2NE1 walking into the cafeteria looking like girls off a poster or in a CF, smiling and laughing prettily as they went to get their food.

"MOOOOMMM.." TOP murmured, his mouth full, which was supposed to be something like Bom.

Seungri cowered immediately when he saw CL, while Daesung and Youngbae waved in a friendly manner seeing Minzy.

The 2NE1 girls got their food and looked for a space to sit in the crowded cafeteria. Dara's puppy team immediately waved. "SIT HERE DARA!!!" They chorused.

Dara pinked and mentally smacked herself. "Hey why don't we sit there today?" Bom nudged discreetly pointing at the table where Big Bang had occupied.

TOP smiled softly at Bom from a distance and Daesung waved madly at Minzy. "Come sit here!" he gestured.

"Fine." CL nodded, frowning at Seungri. "Guess I have to tolerate his retardedness for a while more." she murmured.

The girls sat down beside the Big Bang boys and Dara had to sit beside Jiyong, unfortunately. Jiyong scowled at her and she scowled back, the tension fired up between them.

"Slave driver." Jiyong hissed.

Dara narrowed her eyes at him. "Lazy bum."

They both huffed and raised their noses at each other. "If you weren't late today you would have had more time to complete those tasks." Dara shot him, biting into her bun.

"You didn't even give me any headway or guide me along!" Jiyong grumbled. "As my superior, shouldn't you show me the ropes especially when I'm new?"

"I have enough on my plate." Dara waved her hands dismissively. "Besides, you have your gang of fangirls to help you." she turned to look at the opposite table where a gang of girls waved enthusiastically when Jiyong looked their way.

Jiyong shuddered and wrinkled his nose.

"You two sound really uh....familiar with each other." Youngbae commented.

Jiyong and Dara looked at each other with narrowed gazes. "Pssssh." they both snorted. Dara smiled at the Big Bang boys with the exception of Jiyong. "So how's work?"

Daesung smiled goofily. "Fine~" he sang. "Minzy's really nice if not for the bad words she sprouts once in a while."

Minzy shot him a look and slapped his arm. "Hey!" she protested.

TOP bit his lip and looked at Bom. "Uh.. I'm coping well too." he admitted. "Bom's a good coach." Both their cheeks turned pink and they turned to their food instead.

Dara looked at Seungri. "How about you?"

Seungri shot CL a scared look and CL raised a brows intimidatingly. "F-fine!" he squeaked.

Dara laughed and CL gave her a grin. "Don't be so hard on him." Dara whispered. "He looks like he's terrified of you." CL gave a smug look. "Exactly how I wanted."

Dara resumed eating when Jiyong poked her in the ribs. She frowned and blinked at him. "What?" she snapped.

"Why didn't you ask me?" Jiyong demanded. "Ask me! Ask me how's my work!"

Dara rolled her eyes at his childishness. "And let you have a chance to complain?" she retorted. "No." she made a face. She took another bite of her bun and grinned back at him.

"Oh did I forget to tell you?" she asked innocently. "There was an error in the report you photocopied just now so you have to do it again."

....

"SANDARA PARK!!!!"

 

 

 

 

-----

Hellooooo my lovely readers! I'm planning my next fic, and I'm happy to announce that it's going to be an EXO fic!! WHOOOHOOO right?

I'm going to be using Exo-K again this time since I'm kind of biased towards them. I'll try to include M in I can but I haven't thought the storyline through. I wanted to choose the guy and fit the character for him, if you get what I mean.

So help me with this poll?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/26338

Thank you for your help!!