Christmas Break: The Fun

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

The end of December finally came, two weeks after YG's last economic quarter. The employees were all given three days off from work, a practice exclusive to YG only.

The gang had used this chance to go on a trip together to spend the holiday. They pooled cars and drove to one of the oldest and most famous ski resorts in South Korea, Yong Pyong Ski Resort.

"Can't wait to ski can't wait to ski!" Minzy grinned happily, packing her things into the back of the first car.

Daesung smiled and helped her with her luggage. The others were excited for the trip as well and the mood was marvelous.

Minzy, Daesung, Youngbae, and the TopBom couple sat in one car while the Daragon couple, Seungri and CL sat in the other.

"Will you be faster Seungrat?" CL complained. "The other car is already driving off."

Seungri looked at her from behind the car where he was trying to fit the rest of his luggage. "But my bag won't fit!" he whined.

CL rolled her eyes. "Just what did you bring for a three day trip?" she complained. "Everyone only had one bag and you had two! What were you thinking? Are you intending to go there for a fashion show?"

Dara and Jiyong laughed at CL's irritated expression as Seungri finally waddled back to the car. "I'm here I'm here alright?" he pouted. "I had to bring three windbreakers for each day right? Can wear the same one all the time right?"

Jiyong shook his head. "You're even worse than me, maknae."

Seungri pouted and yelled in pain as CL whacked his head and they finally set off. The four of them laughed and chatted, most of the times Seungri and CL quarreling and the Daragon couple laughing.

They had a four hour journey to go and soon, the two quarreling at the back were fast asleep. Seungri fell asleep and his head landed on CL's shoulder. CL shrugged him off with an irritable expression with her eyes closed.

Seungri's head fell to the other side, but as the journey continued, his head slipped over to CL's shoulder and landed there again. CL grumbled and tried to shrug him off but Seungri's head remained there stubbornly.

Dara smiled at the scene. Jiyong chuckled. "Honestly I think Chaerin is a good match for Seungri. He needs someone to keep him in hand."

Dara nodded, smiling. "I think so too." she looked over to Jiyong as he drove. They still had another two hour drive and it's hard work on the driver. "Are you tired? I can switch if you want to." she offered.

Jiyong looked over at Dara and smiled, ruffling her hair. He pulled her by the nape of her neck. "Come here."

Dara leaned closer, confused. "Hmm?"

Jiyong glanced at the road once and turned to Dara, pressing a kiss on her lips. Dara gasped in surprise an quickly scrambled back to her own seat. She looked back at CL and Seungri and was relieved to see them still asleep.

"Jiyong!" Dara hissed, pinking.

Jiyong chuckled. He pinched her cheek and made her lie back on the seat. "You're too cute Dara." he muttered. "Go to sleep. I bet you're tired. I can manage."

Dara shook her head. "But you'll be bored."

Jiyong pushed her forehead and laughed. "You have no idea how much joy I get in watching you sleep, babe."

And that was what he did.

 

 

The gang arrived at Yongpyong ski resort after a tortorous four hour drive. They felt numb all over and were cracking their bones like a bunch of old men and women when they got out of the cars.

"Oh man." Youngbae complained. "My eyes feel so tired after the ride!" he squinted his already tiny eyes.

Jiyong grinned. "I know right?" He smiled down at Dara who was helping to massage his shoulders. "But you made it better." he leant down to peck her lips.

Youngbae scowled. "Aish. I should get a girl too." he murmured.

The nine of them went into the resort dragging their luggages and all skipped in like a bunch of kids. They deposited their bags at their separate rooms and changed into their ski gear immediately, rushing out to the snow capped mountains.

If Phuket was a summer paradise, this place was the winter paradise in the parallel world. It was simply beautiful, with everything capped in the snowy white, looking like some sort of fantasy world.

"Bet you girls don't know how to ski." Seungri boasted. "I, my friends, am the fastest skier out of all. Let me wow you with my speed, my agility, my skills and-"

"I don't know about skiing but you sure know how to brag." CL rolled her eyes.

Seungri pouted and Minzy laughed. "Unnie's right, you're really the king of bragging oppa." she grinned. "And besides, we know how to ski." she laughed.

Seungri's eyes widened and bulged out. "HUH?"

Bom laughed and patted the maknae's head. "Not all girls are damsels in distress Seungri." She hooked her hand with TOP's and they skidded away happily.

"Let's go for warm up at the beginner's slope first." Dara suggested and Jiyong took her hand, sliding over to the shorter and gentlest slope meant for kids and amateurs. They were pretty seasoned in skiing but it was still good to be warming up before challenging the tougher slopes, just for reliving the skills.

Seungri made a face at the gentle slope and pouted. "Puh-lease. That doesn't even take skill."

-----

"AHHHHHH HELP I CAN'T CONTROL MY DIRECTION!!!" Seungri shrieked loudly as he sped down the beginner's slope, zig zagging in an uncontrolled manner.

The others had arrived safely down the slope and some of the guys had already gone two times to warm up. They weren't even panting. It was a piece of cake.

But Seungri....

"HELP I'M GOING TO DIE!!!!" Seungri wailed all the way down.

CL rolled her eyes and set off behind him. She was lighter than he was and according to the theory of physics, she would go slower than him. But CL, being experienced and all, stood lower to reduce the air resistance and tried to be as streamlined as possible.

She sped down the slope like a bolt of lightning and reached Seungri before an Olympic athelete could. With speed, she couldn't stop them both, so she instead pushed Seungri to his left to avoid the bunch of trees and made him crash into a high pile of snow that served as landing cushion.

"OOF!" Seungri panted as he landed in a heap with the snow.

CL slowed down naturally at the bottom of the small hill and rolled her eyes. "You have the best skiing skills, Lee Seungri." she commented, looking over to a five year old girl who came down the beginner's slope and beamed happily at her father. "Appa appa I did it!!"

Daesung laughed and shook his head. "You're so embarrassing Seungri!"

"Well you practice staying alive here on the beginner's slope and we'll go to the expert one." TOP waved. "Buh bye~"

"HYUNG!!!" Seungri wailed and scrambled up to follow. He looked over at the expert slope and gulped. Okay...he was so going to die with that. "Uh..."

He looked over at CL. "Chaerinnnnn~~~~" he pouted. "Stay with me, oh?"

Dara laughed as CL tried to run away but Seungri hugged her leg, preventing her from escaping. Jiyong took her hand and they went to line up for the ski lifts. The others went up in pairs since it sat two people, and Dara and Jiyong were the last in line.

Both of them waddled onto the seats when it was their turn and waited for the lift to bring them up to the top of the mountain. They plopped down and watched as they got higher and higher, looking at the beautiful mountain scenery.

"Waah. It's so pretty." Dara commented, smiling brightly.

Jiyong looked over at her. She looked child-like, innocent, adorable. And suddenly Jiyong thought of how she looked like with her large nerdy spectacles in the past. And to be honest, she looked cute even then.

"Dara."

Dara turned to look at Jiyong, only to see him staring at her with an unreadable expression. Dara blinked. "Jiyong?"

Jiyong leaned closer wordlessly and caught her lips. Just like that.

Dara blinked in surprise, only to feel Jiyong's lips hardening with hers and moving in that steady motion. Her eyes fluttered close and she leaned into his touch, sighing contently. Jiyong took off his glove and caressed Dara's cheek with his bare hand, bringing warmth to her frozen skin.

They broke apart a while later and smiled at each other. "What was that?" Dara blushed prettily.

Jiyong chuckled. "Nothing." he shrugged, biting his lips. "Just...I think I'm really really really in love with you." he took her hand and played with her fingers.

Dara smiled, her heart jumping for joy. "I love you too, Jiyong." she whispered, leaning on his shoulder.

And none of them took notice of the magnificent mountain scenery any longer.

 

------

Hey guys :)

I just wanted to say thank you for voting for this story :) I'm surprised so many of you clicked on that button beside the title (I knew what that was only just)

Im really happy you guys think this deserves to be featured. ^^ Featured or not, thank you ~