I love her!

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

Jiyong was bolting out of the door before Thunder even finished threatening him. He was pale with shock, his body reverberating with the aftermath of what he heard.

He only had one thought in mind: Sandara Park was the most foolish girl ever.

He couldn't wait any longer. His confession had to take place right now. Who cares about flowers and the ideal place, planning the fireworks display and everything? The emotions welling up in him was about to make him explode and he really really needed to see Dara right then.

He drove all the way to Dara's house in hope of finding her, to listen to her explanation, to confront her for her decisions. And to say sorry.

"Sandara Park.. you're really the most foolish girl I've ever met." Jiyong whispered.

 

 

Dara stepped out of her house at midnight.

She clearly wasn't about to get any sleep even though she hadn't slept a wink the previous night either. Her eyes were tired from crying and not to say puffy, but sleep just didn't kick in. She couldn't rest her mind at all despite the physical fatigue.

She hugged her shoulders, regretting not bringing a jacket or at least a granny's shawl with her for her midnight stroll. But how was she to know it was cold? She wasn't usually this insane to go walking around the neighborhood at 12 at night.

She walked out of the apartment building, narrowly missing the familiar black Audi that drove in. The black Audi that she had come to get used to, seeing it in front of her house every morning.

She hugged herself as she walked towards the river that was located near her house. It wasn't a very large river, not magnificent like the Han River or anything like that. A little man made at the side where the officals had prevented errosion of the soil by cementing the riverbank, making it look somewhat like a canal.

Nevertheless, it was a good place to think. To calm yourself down.

Dara walked along the river and stared into the black swirl of the water. The moon wasn't out that night, and the sky was too polluted with the city lights to see the stars. There weren't any reflections in the water besides for the street lamps that caused the water surface to shimmer once in a while.

Somehow, the blackness of the water was exactly how she felt right then.

Because if the water had a choice, it wouldn't want to be ended up in a small insignificant river like this. If the water had a choice, it would want to belong to the Han River, or even in the vast seas.

But it was stranded here in this somewhat dirty river, vulnerable to human pollution and waste. Feeling bad about itself and not even having the moon to light up it's scenery.

Which was like Dara's love for Jiyong. Because she realized she had no choice in this either, it was something that was completely out of her control.

She knew she shouldn't have crushed on him when she was a nerd and he was some sort of campus superstar.

She knew she should have forgotten him when he became her ex best friend's boyfriend.

She knew she most definitely shouldn't have continued to like him especially when he told her he hated her, even after four years.

But did she have a say in this? No.

She could do nothing but be swept away by the emotions that only Jiyong could provoke in her. Jiyong was the only one who could make her feel that way, the only one she thought was worth any of her sacrifice.

But one-sided love hurts. Jiyong didn't love her anymore than he did four years ago. He was still pinning for Sohee like she expected, someone else other than her.

Maybe she shouldn't have asked that question so directly. However she wouldn't have known what he felt. To Dara, his "I don't know" was equivalent to a "yes." And it hurt her deeply because it only showed how deep Jiyong's love was for Sohee even after four years, just like hers was for Jiyong.

She let out a small sigh and plopped herself on one of the benches along the riverbank. She stared at the unattractive waters and bit her lip. "What am I supposed to do now?" she asked herself. "Damage control? Try to un-love Jiyong or something?"

She nearly laughed at the ridiculous thought. She shook her head to herself. "That's impossible. I haven't succeeded four years ago, there's no reason why my feelings would fade now." she murmured. "Especially now, when I finally know what it's like to be someone that Jiyong cares for."

Sohee, she had decided four years ago, was the luckiest girl in the planet because she had Jiyong for a boyfriend.

Now that Dara actually understood what it was like to date Jiyong, to hold his hands, to smile and laugh along with him, and not to mention his kisses...."Sohee is the luckiest girl in the universe." she amended her previous thought. "Most definitely."

She sat for a while more, before standing up and decided to head back home. Only to hear the screeching of brakes behind her. She turned around in surprise.

 

 

Hyunwoo was furious but at the same time scared.

He stared at the report in his hands and trembled. The spy agency had finally managed to get identities on Big Bang's real identities. Their code names in the industry were G-Dragon, TOP, VI, Taeyang and D-lite.

And they were the ing best undercover team in South Korea.

"Damn!" Hyunwoo had cursed and strode downstairs to his car immediately. He threw the door opened and plopped himself inside hurriedly. "This means that the police is after me." he cursed.

No wonder it was weird when all of a sudden five boys joined the company. No wonder Jiyong and Dara's relationship appeared out of a sudden, they were only trying to protect an innocent from him.

Hyunwoo nearly laughed. From him! HAH! Like he was someone dangerous!

He felt a queasy feeling in his stomach as dread filled him. *But I am dangerous. After all, I killed Teddy hyung.*

He shook his head and continued with his train of thought. No wonder the spy agency wasn't able to get their real identities that easily at first, because the police had a hand in helping to erase all of that . Studying in accountancy and business? Puh-lease. They were the top five graduates in Seoul National University's Police and Law faculty.

He had to find out what the boys had already known from him. Were they checking up on him because of his corruption and man made attempts in trying to ruin YG, or did they know he was the one behind Teddy's death? HE HAD TO KNOW.

And the only person he could think of was Sandara Park.

Obviously Dara would know some things since she accepted Jiyong's protection as her "boyfriend." She would know what Big Bang's plans are, and what they were going to do with him.

He shuddered slightly thinking of how the girl he was obsessed with actually knew of his wrong doings. But no matter, tonight he was going to convince her to come over to his side, once and for all.

Which was why he ended up driving to Dara's place and found her sitting by the riverbank near her house before he even went up to her apartment. Good luck he had.

Dara turned around to face him as she heard the screeching of his brakes. Her eyes widened. "Hyunwoo sshi. What are you doing here?"

*Calm down. Pretend everything is fine.* Hyunwoo told himself. He smiled easily and got off the car and sauntered over to her. "I was just passing around when I saw you sitting here. Just wondering what you're up to."

Dara stared out at the river. "Nothing."

Hyunwoo bit his lip. This was good stuff, if Dara's mad with Jiyong or something, it's going to be easier for him to convince her to come over to his side and be his spy over at the Big Bang side. "Had a tiff with Jiyong?" he probed.

He was happy to see Dara's face freeze and she looked uncomfortable. "Uhm..." Dara murmured, not knowing how to explain. Hyunwoo leaned closer. "Why don't I bring you over to my place, Dara? I have some things to discuss with you and I'm sure it'll cheer you up."

He put his arms around Dara's shoulder and grinned convincingly. Just as he watched Dara's mouth open in full attention while waiting for her reply, someone yanked Dara away from him within a blink of an eye.

Dara let out a squeal of surprise as she fell into Jiyong's arms. Jiyong narrowed his eyes at Hyunwoo. "I would appreciate if my girlfriend doesn't go to another man's house in the middle of the night, Deputy Yang." he said coldly.

Hyunwoo smirked. "Oh so she's your girlfriend now?" he snickered. "Let me tell you something, I never once believed you two were together. Never."

Dara lowered her gaze to the ground.

"I mean for her to be your girl there's got to be love right?" Hyunwoo smirked. "I doubt you feel the slightest tingle around her, Kwon Jiyong. You two are faking your relationship."

"That's where you're wrong." Jiyong declared, gripping Dara firmly by his side. "Because I love her. I ing love her, get it!"

And he whisked Dara away.