Team Building Part II

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

The YG employees had a pretty fantastic time at the adventure course. Some of them were scars out of their lives, quivering and shivering while dangling in mid air and not willing to take a single step.

Some of them, like the Big Bang members, were shooting across the whole thing like an experienced monkey as they hopped from one log to another.

Whatever the case, the same thing was that they challenged their fears and they learnt something from the experience. That was the crux of the motive.

Then they went packing and headed straight for the water games. It was a mini kayaking competition, but the first thing that they noticed was how beautiful the sea looked.

phuket-Beach-7.jpg

The water was a clear cyan blue, and you could see the sea bed pretty clearly, and the little dishes swimming about.

From a higher view, the entire beach looking like it was glowing. The sand was white and fine, the water shimmering invitingly. It was a summer paradise that would never be found in South Korea, belonging privately to this little piece of heaven in Phuket.

The Big Bang and 2NE1 members were amazed by the view as well. "Oh my gosh look at the sea!" Bom spazzed. "It looks so clear!"

"It looks amazing!" CL smiled, closing her eyes and feeling the pleasant sea breeze.

Seungri's eyes shot over to the Caucasian bikini babes that were sun tanning and nodded. "Yep they look amazing." his eyes bulged.

Yang Hyun Suk smiled at them. "Its now time for the kayaking competition, so go change into your swimwear! I look forward to see who would be the winner!"

The girls and boys ushered themselves into the available toilets and changed. The Big Bang members were ready first, just like how guys were usually faster in things like that.

They looked pretty marvelous with their swimming shorts and swimming trunks, with abs and good body all for show. Jiyong had on a singlet but he still looked pretty fantastic, as the fashionista always did.

Youngbae and Daesung were attracting the most eyes with their well built bodies and some of the YG female staff were ogling blatantly at them, trying hard to keep the drool from coming. TOP, as usually, refused stubbornly to expose any more flesh than necessary and he had on a T-shirt and slacks. But even then he looked awesome.

The five boys were just straight out of a cf or a poster, standing under the sun on a picture perfect beach and looking like they all decided to join TOP's perfume ad or something.

But then as soon as the girls came out, the boys felt their jaws drop.

Dressed in bikinis and their hair flapping around gaily in the wind, the girls looked amazing, like an advertisement placed parallel to Big Bang's.

Bom and CL were in their blue and black bikinis while Dara and Minzy had on their cover up shirts. They headed over to the guys who were still ogling.

Bom smacked TOP's arm playfully. "What? Never saw a girl in bikini before?" she teased.

TOP gulped. "I think I may propose to you tonight." he muttered.

Seungri blinked at CL and the latter was completely irritated by him. "Would you stop looking!"

"Would you stop looking so hot then?" Seungri retorted without thinking and CL blinked. She pinked and whacked his head. "Aish."

Dara's Puppy Team came over and Jiyong could almost see them wagging their tails. Their eyes were glued to Dara and Jiyong even saw one of them wiping their drool away.

Dara's cover up blouse was a sheer white chiffon type of button down shirt that reached her , which was why even with it, her figure was evidently below the clothes. The straps of her light blue bikini could be seen and the way the wind molded the shirt into the contours of her body made it even more sensual.

"Dara sshi, you look fantastic!" one of them praised.

Dara pinked. "Ah thank you." she smiled politely. She darted a glance towards Jiyong and wondered why he wasn't saying anything. She didn't look good enough?

"Dara sshi, they said we have to pair up for the kayaking competition." another one of her puppies named Xiumin beamed. "We were wondering if you wanted to partner any of us?"

Dara blinked. She wasn't even too sure if she would join this competition. As much as it sounds cowardly, she really didn't know how to swim. She thought maybe she'd just play with the waters along the shore like a kid or something.

Jiyong's hand shot out and grabbed hers, yanking her over to him. She crashed against his chest in shock, and only managed to raise her head to see him glaring at the boys.

"She's partnering with me." Jiyong shot curtly.

Tao pouted. "But you're always with her since you're her boyfriend." he whined. "Shouldn't we get a chance too? Come on its just for a few minutes."

Jiyong narrowed his eyes. "Any of you can guarantee that you can save Dara if she drops into the water?" he scowled. "Her life would be in your hands because I bet none of you know that she doesn't know how to swim!"

Dara blinked in surprise. She didn't think Jiyong would remember that. They had gone for a pool side party with Sohee once in the past since Jiyong felt bad that they always let Dara alone when they went for dates. Dara felt uncomfortable especially with the in crowd and her lack of swimming ability.

Dara's Puppy Team looked surprised. "Oh...we didn't know." Chen admitted.

Jiyong scowled. "So you better leave her to me." his arm curled around Dara's waist protectively as he whisked her off to get ready with the rest of the staff.

Dara blinked up at his angry face, confused. Those guys were always trying, but she never once led them on. "Jiyon-"

"And don't you dare take of this shirt." Jiyong hissed under his breath. He snuck a glance behind at them. "Your puppies are still ogling at you! The nerve!"

Dara let out a giggle. "Jiyong, are you jealous?"

Jiyong shot her a scandalized look. "No!" he reddened and looked away.

Dara let out a laugh as he pushed her away but kept their hands intertwined. She leaned closer and saw him shift uncomfortably. "You're jealous." she accused.

"I said no!" Jiyong grumbled. "Now look they're getting ready we should too yada yada yada..." he continued, nagging and nagging.

Dara smiled. So maybe when she was a little jealous with Jiyong and her fangirls, he was the same with her puppies and herself. That totally made up for everything.

-----

The Daragon couple won the competition unexpectedly, being the skinniest couple in history. They had great chemistry and worked well together.

Dara always knew which way Jiyong wanted to go with a jerk from his head and she would respond accordingly. Jiyong would also understand how Dara was weaker hence he always let her row the side which needed lesser strength when they were turning.

And they won.

The other staff were murmuring amongst themselves about this match made in heaven.

"They really have great chemistry."

"Now I really believe they have been a couple since their high school days."

"They're meant for each other."

Hyunwoo scowled and looked at the staff. "I wouldn't say that if I were them." he muttered.

He looked over at Dara and Jiyong and smirked. *Lets just see how you'll survive tonight in the same room.*