The Love Letter

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

"Do you hear anything?" Bom asked urgently.

TOP shook his head, pressing his ear against the door even more. He furrowed his brows as he tried to use his undercover agent super hearing to decipher what was happening inside.

The rest of the 2NE1 and Big Bang gang were still outside Jiyong's apartment door, but now for an entirely different purpose. They didn't need to press against the door to prevent Dara from escaping any longer because she didn't seem to be doing so anymore.

They were there with the sole motive of eavesdropping. (Idea contributed by Bom)

"I can't hear anything!" Seungri pouted. "The last thing I heard was Dara noona shouting at Jiyong hyung as she accepted his proposal. She was stopped all of a sudden though, I really wonder what happened."

"Aish why did Jiyong hyung have to lock the door?" Daesung complained. "I want to know what's happening."

They had heard Dara shouting at Jiyong and complaining how he never went to the hospital to visit her and everything, but she was cut off very suddenly. And not long after, the door they were leaning against suddenly clicked.

They had stared at it in surprise and CL tried to open it. It was now locked. FROM THE INSIDE.

"Aish shouldn't have you guys installed some bugs in the house?" Bom complained. "Or even better, cameras! I want to know what is happening!!!!" she whined.

"That's an invasion of privacy Bom." Youngbae notified. "We could only do that if we had the agency's permission when we are on a mission."

Bom rolled her eyes. "We are on a mission now too."

"Really? What is it?" All the others chorused.

Bom grinned slyly. "Mission: Making Kwon Baby."

"BOMMIEE!" All of them groaned at the thought. Bom blinked innocently. "What? That's what you guys were trying to listen for aren't you? Groans and moans?"

 

 

Jiyong was the first one to wake up the next morning. He figured the 2NE1 and Big Bang gang had went off by now. He didn't trust having the door unlocked while he was in such a mood of kissing and making out so he discreetly pressed Dara against the door and locked it.

He knew they were eavesdropping from the outside for a long time, but he didn't care.

He looked down at the girl in his arms and a smile lit his face. His girl. His Dara.

His arms tightened around her and he brushed the stray hairs away from her beautiful sleeping face. She looked like a complete angel while she slept so soundly, so vulnerable unlike the independent lawyer she portrayed herself.

Jiyong now knew that however Dara may want others to think her as, she was still vulnerable inside. She still needed someone to protect her, someone to be there for her at her toughest times.

And Jiyong wanted to be that someone. To be the one sacrificing for her instead of the other way round. He couldn't bear if she did anything more for him any longer, he knew he didn't deserve her.

Jiyong nuzzled Dara's cheek and pressed a soft kiss on the top of her head. Dara murmured something incoherent under her breath and snuggled closer. Jiyong chuckled softly, careful not to wake her. "I love you Dara. Always." he whispered.

-----

The lovebirds finally got out of bed when it was well into the afternoon.

Dara was pleasantly awoken in the morning when she found someone kissing all over her face. She opened her eyes to see the man she loved, staring back at her with comparable amounts of affection glinting in his eyes.

She had been pretty embarrassed and shy, having stayed over at a guy's house for the first time in her life, but Jiyong quickly made her forget her insecurities.

And let's just say she had a wonderful time.

Jiyong and Dara were finally at the dining room where Jiyong was whipping them a quick Brunch since it was too late for breakfast. Dara stared at her boyfriend, or rather, husband-to-be looking suave and cool even while he cooked.

"You should totally film a cf, Jiyong. "Dara told him seriously. "You know, those cf's that advertise cooking pans and what not?"

Jiyong made a face and reached over to flick her forehead. "You want your husband to advertise cooking pans?"

"Why not?" Dara grinned. "And you're not my husband yet." she playfully told him.

Jiyong raised his brows at her as he turned off the gas stove. "Oh?" he grinned at how her eyes followed his pan as he scooped the spaghetti into plates. "Well since someone doesn't want to acknowledge my status as her husband...." he looked at the spaghetti. "I guess she doesn't get food."

Jiyong put the other plate of spaghetti behind him on the table and prevented Dara from reaching it. "Jiyong!!" Dara pouted, trying to get to her food. She was hungry alright. Those activities they did all night seriously used her energy.

"Yes Dara sshi?" Jiyong blinked innocently.

Dara huffed and puffed her cheeks. "Fine fine fine." she muttered. "Yeobo." she whispered. "I'm hungry."

The smile grew rapidly on Jiyong's face. "Yes Dara I can't hear you." he grinned widely.

"I said," Dara took a deep breath. "YEOBO I'M HUNGRY I WANT FOOD!!!" she hollered into his ear.

Jiyong didn't even flinch and he reached over to press a kiss on her lips. "Arraso babe~" he cooed and brought the plate of spaghetti from behind him. Dara clapped her hands happily and dug in with gusto, making Jiyong smile.

He could imagine this life for the rest of the years. Decades even.

How he and Dara would build this family they had together, creating happiness. He could certainly get used to this.

They finished their meal and Dara patted her tummy satisfied. "That was good." she giggled. "You cook even better than Sanghyun." she commented.

At the mention of her brother, Dara's eyes widened. "Do you think Sanghyun would agree to our engagement?" she whispered, alarmed. "He seemed to detest you quite a bit."

Jiyong walked over to her and gathered her in his arms, lifting her out of the chair. "Well if that's the case, we should make a dozen Kwon babies first so he won't have a reason to say no right?"

And he walked them back to the bedroom.

 

 

Dara was looking through Jiyong's things as he was on the call with the Big Bang members. Apparently, Thunder had already found out that he was pranked and his noona had already been discharged the previous day.

Which meant his noona had spent 24 hours with the guy he so detested, Kwon Jiyong.

Jiyong was shouting commands at the Big Bang members to try to stop Thunder from barging over to his apartment. He liked his house. He didn't want to have it destroyed yet.

Dara giggled, knowing that by the end of the day Thunder wouldn't do anything too childish. Maybe shout at Jiyong and box his ears perhaps, but nothing too dramatic.

She giggled at his wallpaper on his computer, a picture of them at the beach at Phuket the other time. There were several other pictures of them, of her, and a few of his family on his desk.

She blinked in surprise as she found a familiar looking pink envelope that was hidden between two books. She picked it out and her eyes grew wide in surprise.

Jiyong came back into the room, his voice sore from shouting the commands. He stiffened when he saw Dara holding onto the pink envelope and bit his lip. "You still kept it?" Dara murmured, lifting the letter out carefully.

Jiyong sighed and sat down beside her. "I'm sorry." he muttered. "I always kept the letter. I mean, it's the reason why I accepted Sohee in the first place."

Dara turned to look at him in surprise. "It is?" she echoed.

Jiyong nodded. "Yeah. I don't mean to brag, but I do receive a whole lot of love letters and confessions everyday in the past." he shrugged. "But I do bother reading through the letters before I throw them away because I thought it was out of respect since those girls pledged their hearts to me. Then one day I received Sohee's love letter." he pointed at the letter in Dara's hands.

"It was so different." Jiyong murmured. "It's so sincere, it's not screaming for me to take notice for her. It's not demanding me to accept her love. It's just....it's the first time I read something that actually painted a picture of how this girl was feeling for me. And it's so pure, so innocent."

He shrugged. "I was attracted to the person who wrote this, that's why I agreed to meet Sohee to hear her out myself." he told Dara. "Which led to us being together." he scowled. "Shouldn't have believed the nonsense she wrote in here in the first place. Imma throw this." he made a grab for the letter, but Dara quickly moved it out of reach.

Jiyong stared at her in surprise. "Huh?"

Dara shook her head and carefully folded it back, placing it in the envelope. "It's not nonsense." she chided. "It's written from the heart, every single word." she mumbled.

"How is that possible?" Jiyong rolled his eyes. "Ahn Sohee could never have written something like tha-" he faltered. He turned to look at her in surprise. "Ahn Sohee never wrote that." he whispered. "Right?"

Dara let a small smile play at her lips. "Let's just say she was pretty convincing when she tried to get me to write a love letter for her." she shrugged. "It wasn't difficult to write this either, I had quite a lot of emotions that I needed to get out of my system anyway. So I wrote it all there."

Jiyong stared at her. So she was the one who wrote this piece of literary work that led him to fall for the writer of it? Damn this, she was the one he liked from the beginning.

"Oh damn you Dara." Jiyong whispered huskily, grabbing the letter from her hands and throwing it behind him. He pulled her closer and leaned down to capture her lips, when....

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, KWON JIYONG?" the door flung opened and Thunder marched in.

Jiyong and Dara looked at each other in alarm.

Uh-Oh.

 

 

The End!

Thank you for reading till the end! Hope you enjoyed this (:

See you in my other fics!

 

 

-----

I'm not too sure what is happening right now haha but a moderator contacted me and asked me to endorse a blog. 

Apparently there's going to be an AFF awards this year and I think it's official. A mod contacted me and told me that so....it's most likely official? Haha sorry if I sound a little sceptical.

So here it is:

AFF AWARDS 2012