Christmas Break III: The Call

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

Being agents, the Big Bang members were utterly interested in this theft case in the Yongpyong ski resort. It was just the sort of thing they loved. Mystery.

The next day on Christmas Eve, the five of them were seen tip toeing and going around to look for suspicious looking people. They looked pretty ridiculous for professional agents, trying to hide behind pieces of toast during breakfast.

"Oh gosh." Bom smacked herself on the forehead as she watched TOP trying to hide behind a french loaf. "Why is my boyfriend so retarded?"

Dara laughed and shook her head. They were back at the same cafe and Jiyong was on the lookout for that waiter called Chase. He just KNEW it was that darn guy. That guy looked completely evil to him.

"Good morning Dara sshi." Chase suddenly appeared. "Did you have a good night's sleep?" he smiled.

Dara pinked, startled by his sudden appearance. Jiyong's scowl returned and he looked at Chase up and down. "Yes she slept very well last night." he answered for her. "IN MY ARMS."

Minzy let out a squeal and Daesung covered the maknae's ears. "Hyung! Censor content!" he hissed.

Chase looked unaffected as he continued looking at Dara. "If you need any help skiing, Dara sshi, feel free to approach me. I can teach you some tricks during my break." he offered with a charming smile.

Other girls from other tables swooned at the heart stopping wink that came after. This Chase guy was some hot GoMiNam alright.

Dara shook her head, sending a scared glance over to Jiyong whose rage was radiating throughout a ten meter radius. It was a miracle Chase wasn't affected. "It's okay." she refused politely. "I can manage."

Chase nodded. "Then see you sometime Dara sshi." he smiled and went off again.

Jiyong clenched his fists while the gang frowned. "He's one desperate guy to be trying so hard even when Jiyong's glaring him down like that." Youngbae muttered. "I would NEVER go for a girl with a boyfriend."

"That guy goes against all rules of brotherhood." Seungri shook his head.

Jiyong made a face. "That's why he's a sissy. Freaking sissy." he mumbled. "I bet you he's the one responsible for the thefts. I have no doubt about it."

 

 

The gang went for another fun skiing adventure for most part of the afternoon, until Jiyong insisted that they had to investigate on the thefts and catch the darned Chase.

Which left the girls to themselves to do some Christmas shopping since the next day was the day of giving. The girls strolled around the little village, peering into shops to find the appropriate gifts for the boys.

"Do you really think Chase is the one responsible for the thefts?" Minzy asked curiously as they walked.

Bom tapped her chin and shrugged. "As long as you're a staff of the resort, there seems to be a possibility." she said fairly. "Though I do think Jiyong has deep prejudice against Chase." she grinned at Dara.

Dara shook her head, laughing. CL rolled her eyes. "Jiyong's protective of you like hell." she told Dara. "Though it's a good thing I suppose. It shows that he cares for you a lot."

Bom looked at Dara in interest. "So what's the difference between dating Kwon Jiyong for real and acting in front of Yang Hyunwoo?" she grinned.

Dara thought for a bit, blinking in surprise. "To be honest, nothing much." she admitted. "Jiyong's been always attentive and caring to me even when we were acting." she pinked. "And he always held my hand and such."

"OOOhhhhhhhh~~~" Bom cooed childishly.

Dara giggled. "But I guess there are differences." she shrugged. "Like the messages at night, the way he keeps looking over while we're working, the renewal of knowledge whenever he tells you that he loves you, and not to mention..." Dara blushed.

"The kisses?" Bom probed.

Dara nodded shyly and the other girls cooed. "AWWWWW!!!"

"Guys!" Dara pinked. "Stop it!"

Minzy laughed and shook her head. "To be completely honest, unnie. I always thought Jiyong oppa liked you." she admitted. "I don't know. Even when you two were bickering and quarrelling, there seemed to be a connection between you two that no one else had."

CL nodded in agreement. "My guess is that he may have fallen for you a long time ago but he was just denying it because of Sohee and what he thought you did." she reasoned. "Confused."

"You should have told him." Bom looked at Dara. "About Sohee's betrayal, not yours."

Dara shrugged. "Anyway it's fine now isn't it?" she smiled, a glow radiating from thinking of Jiyong.

"Yeah yeah." CL muttered. "Just make sure there aren't anymore secrets you're keeping from him." she told Dara as she looked around the shop. "It's always bad to keep secrets between a couple. It's bound to lead to something bad."

Dara stared at the ground and bit her lip. *Is it really?*

 

 

Meanwhile, the Big Bang boys were secretly planning how to catch that darned thief red handed. They went to sit in the lobby again and pretended to be talking.

"Hey hyung." Jiyong said loudly, glancing around to make sure people heard. "Can you lend me one of your iPads later?"

TOP stretched exagerratedly. "No problem." he nodded. "Which one? The red one I use for games, blue one for taking pictures, black one for documents and emails or the white one I just bought two days ago?"

Jiyong caught Chase looking over from the cafe and smirked to himself. *Gotcha.* "The red one I guess." Jiyong told TOP.

"Hey hyung I want to play too." Seungri pouted at Jiyong. "Why don't I go over to yours and Dara's room later."

"Sure." Jiyong nodded. "You guys come too. Seunghyun hyung, bring your other iPads too."

"Fine fine." TOP agreed reluctantly. "I'll bring three. I haven't installed anything on the white one so it's basically useless now." he shrugged. "We'll meet at Jiyong and Dara's room at six."

"Okay." the others chorused.

TOP stretched. "Aish. Still got millions in my wallet waiting to be spent." he looked around. "Where to spend my money?"

------

At six, TOP walked out of his room and walked over to Jiyong's.

Chase peeked out from behind the pillar and grinned. He tiptoed to TOP and Bom's room and got the key from his pockets. He wasn't supposed to have the key but he hooked up with one of the female staff around just earlier and stole it from her locker.

He carefully crept into the suite and looked around for the valuables.

And there on the bed was the white iPad together with TOP's wallet! Chase crept over and opened the wallet eagerly. His eyes widened. TOP wasn't bragging. He really had millions of won!

"Wow I striked lucky!" Chase grinned and quickly grabbed the stuff, preparing to leave.

"Not really buddy."

Chase stilled. He turned around slowly and saw the other four members of Big Bang looking at him, emerging from their hiding positions. Chase paled and took a step back while putting the iPad and wallet back. "Ahehe...I was just, uhm, wanting to help you keep these." he fibbed. "Not safe putting it out here you know."

"My stuff aren't safe from you." TOP appeared in the doorway. His eyes narrowed at Chase. "You're the thief."

Jiyong sauntered over and growled, kneeling Chase hard in the stomach. "Damn you, idiot." he cursed.

TOP smiled at Jiyong. "Thanks for that." Jiyong rolled his eyes. "I didn't do it for you. I did it for Dara."

 

 

"I told you Chase was the one." Jiyong grinned smugly as he cuddled with Dara on the bed while they watched tv. "I knew from the first moment I set my eyes on him. He wasn't someone good."

Dara laughed and leaned into his chest. "You sure you aren't biased against him?" she teased.

Jiyong pouted and kissed the top of his head. "Only because he tried to hit on you." he muttered jealously. "Imma print an ad on the newspaper, announcing you as mine as soon as possible." he said seriously.

"Jiyong!" Dara shrieked.

"Kidding babe." Jiyong chuckled. He looked over at the clock and saw that it was 11:30pm. "Half an hour to Christmas, Dara." he murmured against her neck.

Dara sighed contently. "Hmm. Christmas."

Jiyong flipped them over and in a flash, Dara was on her back on the bed while Jiyong was hovering on top of her. He grinned playfully, his eyes glinting with mischief. "There's a lot we can do in half an hour, Dara." he muttered huskily.

"Jiyong!" Dara pinked, slapping his chest.

Jiyong caught her hand and laced his fingers together with hers. He bent down slowly and grazed his lips with hers. Dara squirmed and made Jiyong chuckle. "You're so cute."

He leaned over, pressing his lips more firmly against hers when...

WOW FANTASTIC BABY DANCE WOOHOOO~~~ I WANNA DAN DAN DAN DAN DANCE

Jiyong groaned and got up from the bed. "Who the hell is it?" he complained. Dara giggled at his annoyed look as he reached for his phone. "Yeoboseyo?" he barked.

"Hello? Jiyong?"

Jiyong blinked in surprise and checked the caller id again. "Mrs Yong?" he asked in surprise. 'My neighbour' he mouthed. "What is it?"

"I was just wondering if you can come back, Jiyong." Mrs Yong told him. "There's a girl on your doorstep and she's been here since the afternoon. I told her you weren't coming back soon and she insisted on waiting. I dont' have spare rooms here so I can't take her in tonight either. Can you come over to solve this?"

Jiyong muttered his reply and frowned. Who was it?

Dara looked over at him curiously and Jiyong sighed, leaning over to peck her lips. "I have to go."