Reserved TOP

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

"Finally, some time to rest." Bom leaned against CL and Minzy heavily as they walked into one of the restaurants along a busy street that was within close proximity to the YG building

Dara laughed lightly at Bom's expression and pushed the door open for them to go in. Minzy's stomach growled loudly all the unnies looked at her.

"Mian." Minzy pinked. "I'm just hungry when I think about the food."

"Me too!" Bom wrinkled her nose. "I'm sooooooooo hungry! The cafeteria's food at YG isn't bad, but it's nothing compared to this store's!"

The girls had met up after work the next day to go for dinner together. They frequented this restaurant pretty often and were rather familiar with the ahjusshi and ahjumma who owned the store.

They cooked perfect traditional korean dishes that would make anyone drool just by looking at it. It was heavenly. And so was the price.

But the 2NE1 girls decided to splurge a little since they were working so hard at the company. Dara and CL were one of the worst, since they held high positions which naturally demanded them to do a lot more than others. The girls were often seen working late into the night for the past few weeks and they decided that this was a time to spoil themselves.

However, they were met with disappointment when they saw that the restaurant was fully filled. To the brim.

"I'm really sorry ladies." The waiter told them with an easy smile. "All the places are filled already. And there are reservations for half of the tables for tonight so it's unlikely that you will get a seat unless you're willing to wait for at least two hours."

The girls looked at each other in horror. "Two hours?!!"

A loud growl came from Minzy stomach again and she reddened. "I don't think I can wait two hours." she admitted embarrassed. Dara nodded and pouted. "Me neither."

She looked into the interior of the restaurant longingly. "I guess we have to give it a pass today." she sighed softly.

The girls nodded and turned to go slowly. They didn't want to leave, and even breathing in the air in the restaurant was satisfying. The smell of the food was just mouth watering and the girls couldn't help but turn back to peek at the dishes that were served to the customers.

"Omo look at that grilled chicken." Bom swallowed. "The juice. The tenderness. I swear I saw the meat bouncing when the waiter walked." she said with utmost seriousness.

All of a sudden, someone called out to their names.

"Minzy! CL! Bom! Dara!"

They turned in surprise, and saw Daesung and Youngbae waving to them enthusiastically. The Big Bang members were already in the restaurant and had one of the biggest tables to themselves, the five of them.

"Our saviors!!!" Bom squealed and charged inside.

CL rolled her eyes and opened to protest when Minzy rushed in behind Bom. Dara and CL looked at each other and sighed. "I guess we have to follow then."

The 2NE1 members joined in with Big Bang on the dinner which the guys so generously offered. (Actually it was just Daesung Youngbae and TOP. Seungri was too petty and Jiyong couldn't stop scowling when he saw Dara.)

The girls salivated at the food that were being brought onto the table as they settled down beside the boys. "Woah..." Dara swallowed, looking at a large lobster with pinkish orange bouncy flesh.

Jiyong made a face. "Stop looking. It's mine." he scoffed, bringing the plate to him and moving it away from her rapidly.

Dara wrinkled her nose at him and pouted. "Stingy." she hissed.

Daesung waved for the waiter over so that the girls could order their food as well. Dara nearly drooled on the menu as she read through the names and the past memories of how heavenly these tasted surfaced in her mind.

"I can't make up my mind!" she murmured. "They're all so good!"

"How about you just get the hell out of here and go eat Macdonalds?" Jiyong hissed. "And stop spoiling my appetite with your presence."

Dara rolled her eyes and stuck her nose up in the air. "Since I'm already spoiling your appetite I shouldn't let food go to waste should I?" she grinned and made a grab for his plate.

Jiyong's agent reflexes were just in time to stop Dara from stealing his whole lobster away. He flicked her fingers away and gave her a look. "MINE." he emphasized.

"Pffft." Dara made a face. She turned to the waiter with a charming smile, a totally different expression from the ones she gave Jiyong as she placed her order.

The other 2NE1 girls too placed their order as they faced the same torn decisions with the food choices. Bom tapped her chin. "And to top it off I'll have a green tea ice cream, thank you." she smiled and closed the menu as she passed it back to the waiter.

"Is that all?" The waiter asked, smiling at the pretty girls, his eyes glittering.

"Yes thanks." CL nodded.

The waiter gave a curt bow. "Your order will be here promptl-" he started, when TOP cut in. "Wait." his deep voice resonated, commanding attention. He frowned and grabbed the menu from the waiter's hands again.

Flipping through wildly, he finally came to the page he wanted. "Oh here. Chicken corn stew." he told the waiter. "One serving of that too."

The waiter nodded. "Coming right up!" he announced, and disappeared off to the kitchen.

Jiyong raised his brows at his hyung questioningly. "You never liked stews. Especially chicken corn stew." he made a face.

TOP pinked slightly. "It's not for me." he admitted. He looked over at Bom. "I thought you liked corn."

Bom blushed prettily and smiled at him. "Yes I do." she grinned. "I didn't think you'd remember since I blabber all the time." she bit her lip to contain her happiness. "And I forgot all about the stew here! Thanks for ordering it for me."

TOP nodded, shying away from her gaze and sipping his water with pink tints on his cheeks. The boys nudged each other knowingly while the girls grinned.

Jiyong frowned slightly as he watched the interaction and bit his lips. *This is not good.*

The food came for the girls and everyone started eating. Praises flew everywhere as the girls chomped down their food, not at all caring how they looked. The dishes were just so good that they made the girls forget everything.

"Oh my gosh this has got to be the best fish I've ever tasted." Dara gushed enthusiastically.

"You look like a freaking pig who hasn't got to eat in days." Jiyong told her flatly.

Dara shot him a look. "And you look like a freaking Jiyong." she insulted.

Jiyong scowled while the rest of the Big Bang boys looked at them curiously. "What does it mean?" Youngbae asked interestedly. "You look like a freaking Jiyong?" he scratched his head.

Dara grinned. "It means I don't want to insult any of the animals and vocabulary on Earth to equate them to Kwon Jiyong. It's the ultimate insult, you know."

"HAHAHAHA good one!" Seungri clutched his tummy and howled in laughter. Jiyong shot the maknae a look and the poor panda had to stifle his laughter rapidly.

"Idiot." Jiyong growled under his breath and poked at his lobster. He remembered how Dara insulted him back then in High School. She never used other words, she just called him Jiyong. As if Jiyong was a term, a vocabulary.

*Aish.* Jiyong chomped down on his food. *Still getting owned by the same old tricks.*

On the other hand, Bom was about to go into a spazz attack when her chicken corn soup arrived. She clapped happily and sniffed, taking deep breaths of the marvellous corn smell. "Heavenly~"

She took her spoon and was about to dig into it when TOP took her bowl away. She snapped her head towards top immediately, looking devastated.

TOP chuckled softly. "Relax. I'm just going to pick out the chicken bones before you chomp that down without looking as well." he teased lightly.

The girls cooed and aww'ed as Bom blushed. That was so sweet. "Thank you." Bom said meekly. She looked at TOP and took in his handsome face. "You'll make the best boyfriend ever." she commented.

She took a deep breath. "Are you attached, Seunghyun?"

The girls looked at each other in surprise. Sure Bom was a little crazy at times but she never once went out this straightforward for a guy. It could only mean that Bom really did like TOP. A lot.

TOP picked out a chicken bone and focused his gaze on the soup. Somehow, his expression darkened. "No."

Bom clapped. "I'm single too!" she announced. She looked expectantly at him, as if expecting him to ask her out on a date or make some encouraging comment, but TOP just passed her the soup back with all the chicken bones extracted.

"Your soup." he told her. He looked back at his food and continued eating like nothing happened.

Bom's face fell and she stared at the yellow stew, losing her appetite rapidly. She looked over to TOP and sighed. *Why is he reserved all of a sudden?*

Dara could only guess the reason for TOP's reaction. She pitited Bom, because the TOP she thought he was, wasn't the real one. *Maybe it'll help if you knew he was an undercover agent, Bommie.*