Their Mission

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

The girls rushed over to the company immediately after they got President Yang's call. They didn't know the details because there wasn't time to dally on the phone.

Minzy looked utterly pale and haunted while Bom kept biting her nails, a sign that she's bothered.

"This must be a joke right?" Bom whispered horrified. "Teddy...Teddy's dead?"

Dara closed her eyes and she felt CL stiffening beside her on the driver's seat. She swallowed hard and felt her whole grow numb, like she didn't want to belong in this reality and wanted to escape to some parallel universe for some time.

"Teddy oppa doesn't deserve to die." Minzy whimpered and curled up in a ball. "He's such a nice person, even to interns like me. Why..."

Dara bit her lip and felt her own tears gathering behind her eyes. "It must be some sort of joke right?" Dara murmured hopefully. "Maybe those guys are just trying to give us a surprise at the company!"

CL looked at Dara regretfully and Dara flinched. She knew it wasn't true but at this moment before they went to the company....

She'd like to think that it's just a dream.

-----

To say that Yang Hyun Suk was bothered was a serious understatement. He seemed to have lost his soul and everyone who rushed to the scene could never fathom the exact pain he was experiencing.

Yang Hyun Suk and Teddy were such close brothers even though they were only half brothers. They seemed to have the chemistry and brotherhood that even Hyun Suk didn't share with his real brother Hyunwoo.

The moment President Yang saw the girls, he crumpled. The girls ran to the father like figure and threw their arms around him. "Sajangnim..." Dara whispered.

President Yang cried hard and hugged every one of the girls. "Thank you for coming." he croaked. "I don't know what to do Dara. I never expected Teddy to take his own life."

"He did?" CL choked, not expecting that. Teddy had been such a cheerful and easy going person. It was hard to imagine he'd be depressed about something that led to him taking his own life.

Yang Hyun Suk nodded. "Right here. In the company." he told them. "He jumped off from the top floor."

At that moment the police officers carried a body from behind that was covered in white cloth. The girls looked away, closing their eyes and saying their prayers for Teddy.

A loud cry came and Hyun suk's brother, Hyunwoo could be seen running to the body and sobbing loudly. "TEDDY!!!!" he cried loudly.

The girls closed their eyes and whimpered. Other employees of the company too came to the company even though many of them went home and were already preparing for bed.

They all loved Teddy so much. This was a nightmare for everyone.

Yang Hyun Sul stood unsteadily and Dara rushed to help him. "Can you stay for a bit? I think I'd like a lawyer around when they ask about Teddy's assets ad stuff."

Dara nodded. "No problem Sajangnim. As long as you want me to."

 

 

At 2am at night, the meeting finally commenced. The Big Bang members had rushed to the head quarters and arrived promptly at eleven when they got the Boss's call, but the lower ranking police officers had to do the customary details at the death scene before details were reported.

The Big Bang members crowded around the table and watched the Boss's face as the Boss read the medical file that was sent over.

A sigh escaped from the Boss's lips. "I knew it." he closed the file and looked at the Big Bang members.

"What's the mission this time, Boss?" Jiyong asked eagerly. "Who is it about?"

The Boss turned and pressed a button. The projector lighted up and a picture of a man was shown on the screen.

"Park Hong Jun, Born in 1978, aged 34." The Boss read. "Also known as Teddy. He works in YG cooperation as the senior director. He is the illegitimate son of the previous YG CEO. He has two half brothers, Yang Hyun Suk and Yang Hyunwoo."

The Big Bang members nodded, storing the information into their brains immediately.

The Boss looked at them. "Teddy's body was found at 9:47pm yesterday night by a cleaner of the company." he told them. "It appears that Teddy had committed suicide by jumping off the company building."

The boys winced. "So what's there to investigate in a suicide case?" Seungri blurted.

The Boss looked at them and smirked. He threw the file in the air and Jiyong swiftly caught it. The Big Bang members crowded around to look at what was happening.

"The medical reports have come in." The Boss told them. "Teddy didn't die of impact. He died of suffocation." he raised his brows. "A person who jumped off the building dying of suffocation? Not likely."

TOP frowned and stared at the floor. "So he was murdered." he stated. "Murdered and then thrown of the building to seem as if he had decided to commit suicide."

"That is correct." The Boss nodded. "We can use the usual police force to investigate this but I have a feeling it isn't as simple as that. The murderer is smart enough to change the security tapes in the security room while the security guard rushed out when the cleaner called, finding Teddy's body."

"He used the previous day's recording tapes and duplicated the copy, changing the numbers and pretending it was yesterday night's tapes." the Boss told them. "And the original tapes are nowhere to be found."

Jiyong frowned and looked at the boss. "So what is our task this time?"

"Your mission," The boss settled down, his fat body squeezing just barely in the small chair. "Is to disguise as five ordinary employees in YG cooperation. I suspect the murderer is someone in YG since he knows where the security room is, and the murder took place there."

He lowered his glasses and looked at the boys. "Teddy had been my friend. That's why I called you guys up when I knew he was dead. I knew by instinct it had got to be murder because Teddy would never commit suicide." he emphasized.

"Teddy had been focused on his work in YG for as long as I can remember." the Boss told them. "He doesn't have much life besides at work. Which surmises how this particular murderer has got to be someone in the company."

"I want you guys to find out if there are any people in the company that detests Teddy exceptionally and monitor their behavior. Now that Teddy is dead, they must have some motive accomplished. I want you to find what that is." the boss looked at them. "Is that clear?"

"YES BOSS!" the five chorused.

The Big Bang boys began discussing the details and speculating how and why Teddy was killed. Jiyong stared at the company logo of YG and bit his lip.

*That looks familiar..* he thought.