Uh-oh

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

YG had a filming that day. They were launching a new product, a new series of windbreakers that were trendy and fun to wear. The advert was to be filmed at some snowy mountain, so the bunch of them drove all the way over to Muju Ski Resort for the filming.

There were quite a lot of buzz going around since it involved the hiring of top stars like SHINee for the filming. The boys were already there when the bunch of them arrived.

The girls were there to help out since YG was cutting costs after they had lost bids after bids. The girls were experienced in make up and clothes so they helped with dressing SHINee up, even surpassing some of the professionals out there.

The boys were one of the youngest men in the company, other than Dara's Puppy Team, and they were all called over to the filming to help with the carrying of heavy equipment like the camera and things like that.

The five young stars dressed in their trendy windbreakers and began the filming.

They were one of the top stars of the Kpop industry after all, and YG couldn't bear the consequences if they mistreated these young but capable idols. Hence Yang Hyun Suk arranged for a temporary structure to be built for these boys and there were even heating systems inside so that they boys could warm up in between the scenes.

"They are so cute!" The female staff that went along squealed. "Especially Taemin! Omo if only I'm five years younger!!"

Jiyong rolled his eyes at all the scene they were making. Just five young guys that were too pretty to be true. What's so amazing about that?

Minzy on the other hand didn't seem to think so since most of SHINee were her oppas. She was almost drooling when they came back for fresh makeup and her hand trembled while she tried to put it on for them.

"Minho is so handsome!" Minzy squealed. "I cannot think properly anymore. Those large eyes of his...those large eyes looked at me!"

Daesung made a face while carrying one of the props. He put them down as he passed by her and whacked her head. Hard. Minzy spun round to look at him in surprise. "What the hell Daesung oppa!!"

"Psssh concentrate in your work." Daesung complained bitterly. "Stop ogling over guys that look more like girls than you. Hmpf that Minho's eyes are like three times bigger than yours!" he insulted.

Minzy gasped. "You didn't-"

"Yes I did." Daesung harrumped and carried his things away jealously. Minzy gaped as he went and felt someone pat her shoulders comfortingly. "Don't worry." Youngbae appeared with a smile. "He's just jealous."

Minzy wrinkled her nose. "Hmpf."

Dara waited as the SHINee boys were busy doing cute and adorable poses in the snow. They looked like they were having a lot of fun rolling about in the snow and all, doing snow angels and laughing heartily. One would think it was so easy to be a celebrity. All fun and games.

That's what Dara had thought before she met the SHINee boys. They couldn't even keep their eyes open when the girls were helping them with their make up. They were exhausted, going from one schedule to another, and she even heard the youngest Taemin had already missed three nights of sleep. But when they got in front of the camera, they turned into completely different people who smiled easily and laughed. This was professionalism.

"Ogling at them, noona?" Seungri teased.

Dara elbowed him and Seungri toppled over in pain. Jiyong sent a look over as he caught what Seungri had been saying. He looked over to the SHINee boys who looked like real life photoshopped models playing in the snow.

"Psh." Jiyong snorted. "Dara's a pedo."

He turned and was about the bring the new batch of wind breakers to SHINee when six guys rushed over and bumped him in the shoulder one by one.

"Dara Noona!!!" they cheered.

Dara's eyes widened in surprise. "Oh! Hi Kris. Hi Luhan, Chen, Xiumin, Lay and Tao." she offered a pleasant smile. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We are here to help out as well." Xiumin beamed. "They need extra hands when they can get it. And our business at the office isn't that bad since we just submitted a report yesterday." he explained.

"And we wanted to see you noona~~~" Tao smiled cutely.

Jiyong grimaced. What the heck was that?

Dara chuckled. "Aigoo. Thanks then." Kris handed her a cup of hot chocolate and looked at her in that charming way of his. "Hey noona. Here. Warm you up." he said in his not so perfect korean but his charm makes up for everything else.

Dara took it with a smile. "Thank you."

"Bunch of retards." Jiyong muttered under his breath and walked.. I mean stomped away frustratedly.

The filming ended rather quickly since the SHINee members had another schedule to go to, but it was okay since they were such professional artistes and the director had all the shots he needed for the best advertisement ever. Everyone packed up and prepared to go back to their office in Seoul.

The Big Bang boys went to help out with the keeping of the props and stuff, and carrying the heavy objects. Dara and the girls then made their way to their cars respectively. Dara passed by her car and stopped, seeing that Yang Hyunwoo's car was parked beside hers.

Yang Hyunwoo was inside the car, his car door opened as he engaged in a call. "I'm telling you, no one knows. I'm sure." Hyunwoo whispered and Dara strained her ears to hear. "Only one, but I made away with him." he snickered.

Dara frowned. *Made away? What?*

"Don't worry." Hyunwoo continued. "At the end, we're both going to be winners. No need to worry about anything and just let me do the job. Think of the success and trust me." he convinced.

Dara backed away as Hyunwoo hung up the call. This was very strange. Very strange indeed.

She had no idea what he was talking about but it sure sounded like what someone would talk about if they were leaking YG's bid amounts over to Genie International. She wasn't too sure but at least she had something.

She grabbed her bag and tiptoed away before Hyunwoo saw her, determined to find Jiyong and tell him what happened. She wasn't even sure if Yang Hyunwoo had his motives right. I mean, he was a part of the Yangs, owning YG. Why would he ruin his own company?

But she HAD to get this over to Jiyong. For Teddy.

She rushed back as the others were going in the opposite direction. "Where's Jiyong?" Dara asked, panicking.

"I think he's in the temporary shelter." Luhan told her helpfully. "He was there the last time I saw him, taking the last of the props. Better hurry noona, cause the men are coming to dismantle the shelter soon!"

"Arraso!" Dara ran off immediately, heading towards the shelter. It was makeshift but still rather big, made out of metal like those type of houses in the rural areas, or those factory looking huts when there were any construction work taking place.

She barged in without hesitation. She had to tell Jiyong.

 

 

Jiyong carried the extra ski equipment and hauled them back towards the others. He was one of the last people, or rather the last. He didn't see anyone behind him when he left.

He got to the parking area and put the ski equipment into the van. He went over to his car and was about to get in when someone called him. "Jiyong!" one of Dara's Puppies came running over. He never bothered to learn their names.

"Yeah?" Jiyong looked at him disinterestedly.

"Did you see Dara noona?" Luhan asked, frowning. "The last time I saw her five minutes ago she was looking for you frantically and I told her I saw you in the makeshift shelter."

"Wait you told her I was in the makeshift shelter?" Jiyong's eyes widened.

Luhan nodded. "Well if there's nothing more. Bye." he went back to the rest.

Jiyong paled. "They're going to lock the place up." he muttered. Before he knew what he was doing, he shoved his car keys into his pockets and ran back as fast as he could.

*Damn it Dara. Do you want to be locked in in this foreign strange and not to mention cold place?* he cursed as he ran.

 

 

HELLO! :D:D

I've decided to update all my stories today because.....

I GOT FEATURED!!!! *Throws confetti*

051.gif

 

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I really appreciate you guys and your support as you follow story to story. (: I really really appreciate it.

key_blowing_kiss.gif

(wonder why Key has all the expressions I want)

tumblr_m606nsYozs1r0ycba.gif

 

Thank you and I'll try better (:

As a special, I'm getting my hubby out for this aheheeee~ :D

changmin_heart_gif_by_redwolfmoon666-d45

Saranghaeyoooooooo!

 

 

On a side note, ready for a new story? (;

Robot Boyfriend: Insanity Level 1000 [CLICK]

 

Once again, thank you. I really really appreciate it. :D