A suspect?

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

"Remember to file that insurance claim okay?" Dara reminded him for the umpteenth time. "It's important."

Jiyong rolled his eyes and nodded again. "I know. You're still that nagger from four years ago. I got it covered, alright?" he scoffed. Dara made a face and nodded. "Then you can send it and have an early off or something." she told him as she packed her things up for the meeting.

She grabbed her files and looked at him. "Remember to file it. I'm serious." she told him again.

"I know. Just get to that meeting you." he grumbled, plopped himself down on the seats. Dara wrinkled her nose and mumbled incoherently under her breath and sent him a glare, before rushing off to the meeting herself.

Jiyong packed up his things and got the insurance claim form from Dara's desk and put it on his own, ready to file the darn thing. All of a sudden, his phone rang.

Jiyong picked it up and recognized the number as Seungri's. "Maknae?" he asked.

"Hyung!!!!" came Seungri's petrified squeal. "We think we've got a suspect! Come to level three RIGHT NOW!!!"

Jiyong stiffened. *A suspect?* He quickly hung up the call and shoved the phone into this pocket, grabbing his things and making sure his gun was in his other pocket. He rushed off immediately, promptly forgetting the insurance claim form that was now on his desk. Hmm....

-----

Jiyong met with the rest of the Big Bang members, the five large men squeezed in a single toilet cubicle for the handicapped as they discussed the latest happenings.

"Why did you call us down here?" TOP asked Seungri and Youngbae, who were the ones who initiated the meeting.

"We think we've got a suspect." Seungri whispered dramatically in suspence. The other three nodded and inched nearer. "What happened was this," Seungri started. "Youngbae hyung had come up from level two and abandoning Daesung with Minzy because he thought he wanted to give them some time together, -"

"So that's where you went?" Daesung frowned at Youngbae. "Give us some time together? Pfffttt!!! You ran away because that's when Minzy gave us new tasks to do you slacker!" he accused.

"Shhh!!" Jiyong hissed. He looked at Seungri urgently. "And then?"

Seungri nodded and continued. "He asked if I had time for a coffee break and I said I did, since Chaerin went for the meeting as well and wasn't hovering around and barking orders." he told them. "So we went to the lounge to get coffee when we heard something."

All tensed.

"What?" TOP whispered, his overly large frame squeezing itself into a ball as he inched nearer to hear Seungri better.

Youngbae took over then. "We heard the Manager of the statistics department, Manager Jung talking in whispers on a phone." he told them. "He was crouching behind the coffee machine and kept glancing at the entrance to see if anyone was coming."

Seungri nodded, remembering. "We only eavesdropped because Youngbae had the stupid idea of pretending like caterpillars as we crawled into the lounge, and we were out of Manager Jung's range of sight."

All quietened down and watched Jiyong as the leader pondered over what he heard. He frowned and rubbed the point between his brows. "Did you hear anything?" he asked urgently.

Seungri looked at Youngbae who nodded. "I heard a bit." he confessed. "I heard him saying, let's meet up, but be careful, I'll get killed if someone else knew. And even worse, I heard him say Teddy hyung was the only one that knew about it."

The Big Bang members paled. "Do you think he's hiding some secret and that Teddy found out, that's why Manager Jung killed him?" Daesung asked in horror.

Youngbae and Seungri nodded together. "That's exactly it."

Daesung let out a squeal. "Eotteohke? My sleeves brushed his when I was walking down the corridor today! The murderer!" he cried out.

Jiyong frowned and pursed his lips into a thin line, a sign that he wasn't happy with this. "Okay. Now we've got some clue, we've got to find out more." He talked in hushed whispers in case anyone was bored enough to eavesdrop outside a handicapped toilet cubicle.

"Let's wait until most people have left and we go to Manager Jung's office to look through his things." Jiyong suggested. "Maybe we'll get a clue here and there."

The Big Bang members nodded.

They all felt for their guns, feeling jumpy since this was a potential murderer they were talking about. They opened the door and filed out of the cubicle, only to see the cleaner ahjumma coming in exactly at that instant.

They blinked at the ahjumma and the ahjumma blinked at them. "Were the five of you in the same cubicle?" she asked, shocked and pale.

All heads turned to Seungri since he was the one who could sprout convincing lies the best, withing battling an eyelid. "Uh.." Seungri swallowed. He pointed at Daesung. "Hyung was taking a and the flush wasn't working so he called all of us over to check it out."

The Big Bang members mentally facepalmed themselves. Seriously Seungri, of all the times you've lied you fail now?

The Ajumma looked at them, frowning deeper. "The flush wasn't working so he called FOUR other people to help?" she repeated.

Daesung laughed uneasily and elbowed Seungri. "A.hahaha..ahha.." he gulped. "That's right! We are close as brothers and we like to ...uh solve problems together!" he beamed. "Even problems like a broken flush!"

"O-kay..." The Ahjuma nodded, not convinced.

The Big Bang boys bowed respectfully and darted off quickly. They heard the Ahjumma going into that darned cubicle they had been in and tested out the flush. Which worked gloriously.

TOP whacked Seungri's head. "Retard."

-----

At 5:45pm, most of the workers had already left the YG building. Except for the deputy heads and highest level officers like Dara and CL and Yang Hyun Suk who were in the meeting that was still going on, the others had left and the building was effectively empty.

The five boys stole quietly towards the third level and looked for Manager Jung's office. "There it is!" Youngbae whispered as he pointed. "It's there!"

The MANAGER JUNG tag on the door called out to them and the boys immediately tip toed towards the door. At that instant, the very same cleaner Ahjumma walked past, pushing her cleaning cart.

She looked at the boys and the boys looked at her.

"People nowadays..." she mumbled under her breath. "Too stressed that they turn crazy." she quickly paced away from the five "crazy" boys.

TOP couldn't resist to whack Seungri on the head once more before they moved closer to the door again. A groan filled the air and they all stiffened. There was someone inside.

Another groan sounded and a femine squeal was heard. "Oppa...you're so naughty!" a giggle was heard.

The Big Bang members looked at each other and blinked.

Not believing this was it, Jiyong crept closer and he turned the doorknob slowly. It opened with a click and he froze, wondering if the people inside heard it.

Apparently not.

"Oh you're so beautiful!" A man's groan was heard. "So ing y!"

Jiyong frowned and opened the door an inch and peered in. All the other Big Bang members did the same. And they saw Manager Jung kissing his assistant on the office table in a wild state of undress, as more moans and groans filled the air.

"Woah~" Seungri breathed, open eyed.

Jiyong promptly clicked the door shut and glowered at the maknae. The maknae gulped and ran away quickly, thankful that they couldn't make a noise right then just outside Manager Jung's office.

They crept away from the scandalous scene and Daesung sighed. "I guess what Teddy hyung knew was Manager Jung's affair with his assistant. Not anything big."

Jiyong sighed and raked his fingers through his hair. "Aish."