Be Careful of Yang Hyunwoo

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

"So he's really the one." TOP frowned. "So what next?"

The Big Bang members huddled together as they discussed the next step together with their Boss. They were mystified since this was getting weirder by the second.

"So let's analyze this." Jiyong muttered. "Why would Yang Hyunwoo kill Teddy? Teddy is his half brother as much as Teddy was Yang Hyun Suk's half brother. They were a family. Is it even possible for Yang Hyunwoo to want to do something as drastic as killing his half brother?"

"That's gross." Daesung wrinkled his nose. "If that's it then Yang Hyunwoo would seriously have see a phychaitrist."

The boss looked at them. "Don't be silly." he frowned. "ALL murderers have to see a mental doctor. Even animals won't kill their own kind so it's some serious to do that. Especially to someone that's blood related to him."

The Big Bang members nodded in agreement.

"So let's assume the train of thought we had was correct." Jiyong continued. "That Yang Hyunwoo really killed Teddy because Teddy found out something about him regarding this leaking of the bid information to Genie International. Is it really worth killing Teddy? And why would he want to cause YG's downfall?"

No one could give an answer. Why would Yang Hyunwoo want YG to fall? It was difficult to understand even with the evidence right in front of their eyes that YangHyunwoo really did ebtray the company.

"Hey I have an idea." Seungri blurted.

"Oh man this isn't going to be good." Youngbae muttered under his breath. Seungri shot his hyung a look. "Hey!"

The Boss rolled his eyes at his undercover agents that behaved like kids sometimes. "What's your idea, VI?"

"Well," Seungri grinned. "I'm thinking that you know, Yang Hyunwoo is interested in Dara noona. I mean, he visits her at the hospital and he brings gift baskets, bouquets and presents to her. Right hyung?" he looked at Jiyong.

Jiyong nodded slowly. "Yeah he does." he remembered how Yang Hyunwoo tried to convince Dara to go on a date with him before that.

And Jiyong had actually given his support to Hyunwoo because he liked Dara suffering. Now that he thought of it, he was glad Dara managed to wriggle out of that one. He didn't like Yang Hyunwoo at all.

"Well the thing is," Seungri continued. "Love gives some people strength but it causes others' downfall. And it may cause Yang Hyunwoo's as well. We can ask Dara noona to pretend to accept Yang Hyunwoo and when she's his girlfriend, maybe she might find something that we won't be able to even if we were to put bugs on his body."

The Big Bang members nodded. "That's kind of true." TOP agreed. "That's rather feasible as well, I mean-"

"No."

All heads turned to Jiyong. He frowned at the rest of them and shook hi head firmly. "No. We CANNOT do that."

"Why?" Youngbae frowned. "I mean it's dangerous, but I think Dara is smart enough not to be found out by Yang Hyunwoo. Besides, he adores her."

"Has it occurred to you that we are investigating a murder case?" Jiyong snorted. "That this guy in question may very well be a murderer?" He frowned. "What if just what if Dara gets found out? What if Yang Hyunwoo decides to do something to Dara instead?"

His voice cracked at the very thought. It frightened him truly.

"This guy may very well be a murderer, someone that might even try to kill his half brother." Jiyong told them off. "Do you not think that if things were to turn out badly for Dara and she gets found out by Yang Hyunwoo, he would even hesitate to do her off? He wouldn't. He'd repeat what he had done to Dara in a heartbeat."

His voice was so grave and his face so solemn that Seungri almost wanted to kneel and beg for forgiveness.

The Boss nodded. "I agree with GD." he told the boys. "Your idea may be very well feasible, and may let us save a lot more time before finding out the truth. But it's always not wise to involve a innocent citizen in our investigations. It'll always complicate matters."

Seungri sulked and the rest of the Big Bang members nodded guiltily for not thinking that way.

"But do you think Yang Hyunwoo is really the murderer?" Youngbae asked. "I still can't believe someone would kill their half brother."

Jiyong thought for a while. He remembered some of the things he noticed about Yang Hyunwoo.

-----

At Teddy's funeral.

Jiyong's eyes focused on the younger dongsaeng of the three brothers. Yang Hyunwoo.
 
He seemed the most emotionally stable out of them but Jiyong couldn't tell if he had an interior motive or Yang Hyunwoo had always been that steady. AS Hyunwoo put down his flower, his expression was unreadable.
 
"It's better that you went to the other world, hyung." he muttered.
 
Jiyong stiffened, reading the words from Hyunwoo's lips.
 
"If you had been suffering by yourself all these while, it's good that you're now in a better place." Hyunwoo muttered.

Why would anyone say it's better that their brother passed away even if they had been suffering? And everyone else had said Teddy was a happy and optimistic guy. Why would he suffer?

-----

When Dara had took the blame of the insurance application form for him.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Hyunwoo boomed. "Is this how you're working now that Teddy Hyung isn't around? Well let me remind you that I'm here to take Teddy's place. I'm not going to let you guys slack off just because Hyung isn't around!"

Why talk about Teddy when no one even brought him into the conversation. It seemed that Yang Hyunwoo was rather jealous of Teddy.

-----

Jiyong looked at the rest of the members. "Yes. Yes I think he may very well be." he replied somberly.

 

 

Jiyong walked into the office the next day.

The first person he saw was Yang Hyunwoo walking into his and Dara's office with another bouquet of flowers. He scowled.

He went in without knocking and Yang Hyunwoo was surprised, in the middle of asking Dara out. "Oh hi Jiyong! Help convince Dara to come on a date with me tonight! I booked seats at the restaurant beside the lake. It's going to be beautiful!"

Jiyong caught Dara's miserable expression and mentally labelled Yang Hyunwoo as the most desperate guy ever. Which guy would continue pestering a girl when she hasn't given him any response?

"I don't think it's possible, Yang Deputy." Jiyong spoke up for Dara. "The girls are going out for a shopping trip tonight if I'm not wrong. It's the last day of sales."

Dara blinked in surprise. Did Kwon Jiyong just help her get out of that one?

"Oh really?" Yang Hyunwoo deflated. "Aww that's alright then." he shrugged. "We'll find another day." he passed the bouquet to Dara who accepted it awkwardly.

"Work hard Dara!" Hyunwo smiled at her, letting his eyes stray over her body for a bit before walking out.

When he just closed the door, Jiyong strode over to Dara's table and snatched the bouquet out of her hands. HE chucked it into the dustbin and even used his leg to squash it for a bit.

"Jiyong!" Dara gasped in surprise.

Jiyong turned to look at her seriously. "He's the one who leaked the information over to Genie International." Jiyong muttered gravely. Dara's eyes widened. "He is?"

Jiyong nodded. "We overheard from our bugs." he told her. "He gave information for Thursday's bid so you guys are certainly going to lose it." he looked solemn.

He turned to her and glared. "From now onwards don't ever accept anything from Yang Hyunwoo." he warned. "He may very well be a murderer for all you know."

"But he doesn't have a reason to hurt me." Dara blinked.

Jiyong let out a frustrated groan. "Whatever. Just don't." he barked irritably and went to his desk.

Dara pouted and looked at him from the corner of her eye. *Psshh. Grumpy.*