More trouble

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

Dara fidgeted on the luxurious leather couch as she settled there, looking around the place.

The house was magnificent. Really.

How many houses have you seen had a swimming pool at it's balcony and automated stereo systems? Don't even bother mentioning the interior of the house, really. It's given that it would be beautifully designed and decorated with famous pieces of furniture.

What made the house look so amazing was that it looked like it came from the future. The technology in it were no joke, seriously who even had the function of clapping to on their lights in their homes? And not to mention how there's this remote that could control the lighting, from ocean blue to hot summer dessert. There were even changes to the wallpaper together with the change in theme of the whole house, all these just a click away on the remote.

Yes the house was AMAZING with Caps all the way. But that didn't mean Dara would feel entirely comfortable sitting in it. How could you, when you were sitting with your all time admirer that could really turn out to be a murderer?

And what she felt was that the amazing house didn't deserve such a heartless owner. Because she wasn't sure if it was just a figment of her imagination or that everything seemed duller than it should be.

"Make yourself at home, Dara." Hyunwoo smiled as he came out of the kitchen with two cups of wine. He passed one to Dara which she took gingerly, placing it carefully on the table top, making a mental note not to drink from it.

"How do you find my house?" Hyunwoo asked. "You can stay as long as you like." he offered.

Dara held back the shiver. *Not if I can help it you creeper.* she thought. She faked a smile and looked around the house. "Your house is pretty impressive, Hyunwoo sshi." Dara told him. "But how come you have this house? I thought you're staying with Yang Sajangnim and your mother."

Hyunwoo made a face and Dara immediately knew he wasn't all that a family man. "A man can't stay with his family for all his life right?" He retorted. "I don't know what hyung is thinking, but I'm not going to stay there all my life. I bought this house for my future, for my wife." he looked at her meaningfully.

Dara pretended to be interested in the material of the couch she was sitting on. Like PUH-LEASE why would she even look at the couch like it was some sort of amazing discovery if she didn't feel uncomfortable?

"Well, hyung and Omonim don't know about this house yet." Hyunwoo told her. "But they'll know about it when I move out." he shrugged.

*And that's when your plan of ruining YG succeeds?* Dara thought, biting back a huff.

Dara sighed softly as she looked around the place. Honestly, she was scared. Scared to be here alone with Yang Hyunwoo a possible murderer and completely at his mercy in his house.

But what could she do? She wanted to solve the case for Jiyong and the Big Bang members weren't making much headway. Even if it was foolish, she wanted this as a parting gift for their breakup.

She loved him enough to do so.

The sigh and sadness that came from her were completely genuine, which was why Hyunwoo leaned over and put a hand on her shoulder. "Come on Dara forget him." he urged.

Dara blinked. "Eh?"

"I know you were thinking about Jiyong, Dara." Hyunwoo gave her a reprimanding look. "But don't you see he isn't worth it? He isn't worth you, Dara. A worthy boyfriend would never make his girlfriend cry."

Dara bit her lip. *No. Jiyong is the best boyfriend anyone can get. It's just that the only one he wants seem to only be Sohee.* she thought sadly.

Hyunwoo reached out a took Dara's hand. "Can't you see, Dara?" he asked. "I'm a much better guy for you."

Dara swallowed. Uh-Oh it's here. God, please forgive her for lying.

Dara relaxed into a smile. "I see that now, Hyunwoo sshi." she murmured, hopefully convincingly. She hugged her bag to her chest, covering how she reached one hand inside to search for her phone.

"I mean, you're the one who had been there all along since I've entered the company." Dara reasoned. Her hand found her compact powder and she tossed it to the corner of her bag. "You're the one who had been there immediately after I had been held hostage. You were the one who didn't stop trying even when I didn't show interest."

Her hand d her phone and she tried to control her smile. She unlocked her phone from memory and peeked into her bag discreetly, going to her phone book to look for Jiyong's number.

"Hyunwoo sshi," Dara murmured, looking at him. "You don't know how much I'm grateful towards you." she said sincerely.

She pressed dial and a call was sent to Jiyong immediately. She was somewhat comforted to see that he answered immediately and she quickly hid it in her bag again as she talked.

"Oh Dara." Hyunwoo sighed and pulled her towards him, hugging her tightly. "You don't know how long I've waited for you to take notice of me."

Dara squeezed her eyes shut, frowning. It felt wrong, everything felt wrong. How Hyunwoo's arms were locked around her, it made her feel nauseous, disgusted. "Dara." Hyunwoo looked at Dara seriously. "I'm asking you very seriously now to come over to my side. Not Jiyong's, not Big Bang's. I think you know what I'm talking about."

Dara looked at him, shocked. She knew Yang Hyunwoo had suspected Jiyong and Big Bang but she didn't know that he already knew their real identities.

"Yes I know they are undercover agents, sweetheart." Hyunwoo smiled as he traced a heart shape on her cheek. "But I also know how Jiyong caused you hurt four years back. He isn't worth it. Join me." he said invitingly.

Dara took a deep breath and looked at him. "Okay."

Hyunwoo looked absolutely elated. "Really?" he beamed. "That's great, Dara!" he hugged her tighter. "You don't know how much help you are to me!"

He looked at her anxiously. "Now tell me, what do the police know about me?" he asked. "Why are you they investigating me? Surely, you know some things since you and Jiyong pretended to be girlfriend boyfriend for some time."

Dara her lips. "Uhm...they suspect you of...of killing Teddy oppa." she told him. She decided to be as truthful as possible if she wanted to lure any truth out of him.

Hyunwoo frowned. "And do they know anything yet?"

"No." Dara shook her head. "They haven't made any headway."

Hyunwoo smirked and laughed heartily. "Those retards." he snickered. He kissed Dara's cheek. "That's why you're so dear to me, Dara. You're the best." he smiled at her with what could only be said as complete obsession. "I love you so much."

Dara cleared awkwardly. "Uhm, just wondering Hyunwoo sshi." Dara murmured. "Did you....did you kill Teddy oppa then?"

Hyunwoo smiled widely, looking more and more unstable by the minute. "Of course I did, sweet heart. And don't you go telling that to anyone!" he grinned. "Teddy hyung was meddling too much in my business! That ing man."

Dara felt faint. Oh my God. *So it's true!* she felt disgusted. *He really killed his half brother.* And she was now in this murderer's arms. It took everything Dara had, not to heave immediately.

"He was checking up on me you know," Hyunwoo continued, not noticing Dara's discomfort. "He suspected that I was the one leaking our bid amounts to Genie International. I knew he suspected and I tried to be as discreet as possible. But no, he was just so stubborn and too smart for his own good. How disloyal don't you think? Suspecting his own half brother?"

*How about you, killing him?* Dara felt like vomitting.

"Well anyway," Hyunwoo shrugged. "I went back to my office that night when Teddy hyung decided to sneak into my office to check up on me. How unfortunate of him to choose the very day I forgot a file." he snickered. "I found him, and he was completely furious at him for betraying the company. Retarded, really."

Hyunwoo smiled at Dara. "And you know how I got rid of him?" he asked. "I muffled him with his own shirt. It's so funny don't you think?" he laughed. "And I threw him off the building. No one suspected anything, until those big Bang bastards came in." he scowled.

Dara shivered. This man was not mentally stable. There was no doubt about it.

"Why did you want to betray the company then?" Dara asked, holding the phone in her hand, hidden by her bag.

"I'm never going to get anywhere if there's Hyun Suk hyung in the company don't you see?" he grinned. "That's why I developed this marvellous plan. I decided that I want to be the CEO of YG. I'm going to buy YG over." he announced.

"I started this deal with Genie International." he told her. "I would help Genie International flourish by letting them win the bids all the time. After some time, YG's bound to suffer. Our stocks would keep plummetting and soon, they'll be cheap as . By that time, I can buy up all the shares and become the rightful owner of YG."

"What will you do then?" Dara whispered. "The company would be weak."

"That's when Genie International comes in." Hyunwoo smiled. "We're going to combine both companies to create the biggest Casino organization ever! Can you imagine? Transforming Seoul into Las Vegas?" he smiled. "It's going to be awesome!"

Dara her lips. For money, for power, for fame. And this man could kill his half brother for all that. He's mad, completely completely mad.

"Uhm Hyunwoo I think I'd like to go to the toilet." Dara excused herself. She held the phone in her hand and turned to go when Hyunwoo stopped her. "I'll bring you over, you don't know where it is." Hyunwoo smiled.

Dara quickly stuffed her phone in her pocket as Hyunwoo steered her towards the toilet. "Here it is." he showed it to her. "Nice?"

Dara looked at the elegant settings distractedly. "Yeah."

She was about to close the door when she accidentally knocked onto the doorknob and her phone dropped out of her pocket. It was faced upwards, landing swiftly on the carpeted floor.

And the screen showed how she was still in a call with Kwon Jiyong.

She paled and looked at Hyunwoo fearfully. He glared at her intensely and picked up the phone, trembling with anger. Wordlessly, he flung it down the toilet bowl and smirked at her.

"Sandara Park, you're more than I bargained for."

 

 

-----

Hey babies! I'm back in action! :D Missed me? HEHEHE

Anyway I forgot about it but yeah, I made a new story (again) trust me I'll update, I have nothing to do now. So yeah, see you there---->>

The Man who never Dies [CLICK]