Turning Real

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

The YG employees packed up their bags and went back to Seoul the next day.

They were rather reluctant to leave, since it was a wonderful form of vacation, a wonderful paradise planted right on Earth. They didn't have enough fun, didn't have enough of the sunshine, didn't have enough time to explore all they wanted to.

But there were things to be done back in the company and they had to go back.

The 2NE1 girls were pouting sadly as they took as many photos as they could with the view in hope of gaining more reminders of this lovely memory back here in Thailand.

The Big Bang boys were rather peeved that the trip was so short too. They had a great time and though they didn't really like being jobless and without a mission, they just didn't like relaxing at home. But Phuket proved to be a summer paradise that even the worst workaholics would find themselves addicited to.

The washing of the waves on the shore. The crunching of the sand under their feet. The smell of the salty sea in every breath they take.

"I don't want to go back!" Minzy whined sadly. "It's so nice here."

Daesung blinked at her. "Okay then buh bye~" he jokingly waved and pretended to walk away. Minzy slapped his arm lightly and giggled, rolling her eyes.

The TOP Bom couple were more intimate than ever and Dara had a good idea what the two were doing in the hotel room yesterday night. She thought about her own night and a flush gained access to her cheeks.

It was her first kiss. And what a mind blowing one it was.

She didn't know how it felt like to be kissed but if every kiss was just a portion of what it felt like the previous day, she wouldn't mind it at all. No wonder Sohee liked so many boys, no wonder Sohee wanted to be kissed and pursued. So this was what love and dating entailed, it's sweetness far better than any dessert Dara had ever tasted.

Dara shook her head to clear her mind. *Don't be stupid Dara.* she told herself. *It's just because of the mission. If it had been Jiyong with any other girl, he would do the same because he's just professional like that.* she convinced.

Jiyong continued playing the part of the loving boyfriend, deciding to consider his internal battle only after they had landed in Seoul. Yang Hyunwoo was in too much of a close proximity for him to make any mistakes. They couldn't give away their identities right now.

He helped Dara take her luggage and made her sleep on his shoulder during the plane ride. He found himself watching as Dara ate and commanding that she ate her vegetables, which she pouted like a child. He found himself being attracted to her smiles, finding them endearing and cute.

He found himself watching her sleep, like a real infatuated boyfriend. He found himself holding her hand even while she slept, her palm lightly.

And the worse thing was, he found his heart beating erratically whenever she was near. When she gave him a smile, he'd stumble for a bit and take in the brightness of the beam, mentally storing the image in his mind.

When their hands touched, he couldn't help but want to wind their hands together, or even better, curl his arm around her and bring her to him.

And when she wasn't around him, those feelings disappeared completely when he was with other female workers and staff.

Jiyong felt the sinking dread in the pits of his stomach and forced himself to continue with the act. They managed to get back to Seoul without an incident and they finally returned home.

"Man! I miss the sun already!" Seungri made a face.

Dara smiled and nodded. "I miss it too." she looked over at Jiyong. "Are you fetching me home, Jiyong? You left your car here at the airport right?"

Jiyong bit his lip. "Sorry Dara. I think Big Bang is going for a private drink." he told her. Dara blinked in surprise. Jiyong never failed to fetch her to and from work since the first day they started their little act. She shrugged. "Okay then."

"Chaerin how about we share a cab?" she suggested.

CL smiled. "Sounds fine with me."

The girls went off and the guys waved. Youngbae looked over at Jiyong confusedly. "So...we're going for a drink?" he asked suspiciously. "Since when?"

"Since I needed a drink and you guys are coming with me." Jiyong snapped and stalked away. The rest of the boys looked at him and wrinkled their noses in displeasure. "Grumpy."

The boys entered the usual club they visited and it was already quite full since it was quite late and the flight had taken quite some time. They found themselves a booth in the corner nonetheless as they charmed the ladies while walking.

They plopped down and ordered their drinks, sipping leisurely. There were some tan on their faces from the Phuket trip and they looked pretty good, especially Daesung who looked hot in tan.

Seungri looked over at his hyung. "So what's troubling you hyung?"

Jiyong gulped a large mouth of his ice cold beer, a rather strange choice since he didn't like beer. He preferred other sort of alcoholic drinks. "I'm confused." he muttered.

TOP raised his brows. "GD confused?" he snickered. "That's a first."

Jiyong shot TOP a look and took another mouthful of beer, gulping it down as quickly as the first. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and sighed.

"What type of problem is that?" Daesung asked curiously. "Theme? Genre? Give us a clue. Don't just sit there and sigh and make us all suffer with you as you torture us with curiosity."

Jiyong scowled. "It's a problem with a girl okay?" he snapped.

Youngbae scratched his head. "Huh Sohee?" he asked. "But isn't she in Japan right now?"

Jiyong let out a strained growl. Damn. Sohee. He totally forgot about her. "It's not about her. It's about someone else."

Seungri immediately perked up at the scandalous news. "Oh I know!" he grinned sneakily. "I bet it's because hyung fell in love with some caucasian babe in Phuket and now he can't find her back. Or even more unbelievable, maybe something happened between hyung and Dara noona yesterday night at the hotel room they were staying together!"

Jiyong remained quiet, looking at the floor guiltily.

The Big Bang member's eyes widened. "Oh my gosh." TOP blinked. "So you really fell in love with a caucasian babe?" he wondered.

Jiyong shot him a look. "No! Did you see me look at any of the caucasian bikini babes?" he snapped.

Youngbae took in the news slowly and he blinked. "So that means...something really happened between you and Dara yesterday night?"

All eyes focused on Jiyong and he squeezed his eyes shut. He let out a strangled growl and he pulled at his hair. "Yes...No...I don't know!" he grumbled. "This is so confusing!"

Daesung frowned. "Is that a yes or a no?" he questioned. "We're the ones that are confused."

"Aish." Jiyong gulped another mouthful of beer, finishing his first large mug. "I found that Yang Hyunwoo had placed a security camera in our room to spy on us. He wanted to see if Dara and I were really acting like a couple even when there was no one about and left alone in a bedroom. Thank god I realized."

Seungri frowned. "That Yang Hyunwoo is so complicated." he looked at Jiyong. "And then?"

Jiyong bit his lip. "So I told Dara that we had to continue with the act even in the bedroom." he murmured. "And since it's in the bedroom...I'd have to at least kiss her to make it convincing."

The Big Bang members felt their eyes spring wide open. "So you really did?" they all chorused together.

"Let's just say..." Jiyong murmured. "Yang Hyunwoo won't have any reason to suspect how Dara and I aren't a couple now."

The Big Bang members blinked. "WOW." Youngbae patted Jiyong's back. "Now that's professionalism." he grinned.

Jiyong scowled. "That's not it." he muttered. "The problem is that it shouldn't have been such a passionate kiss like that. The problem is that I told myself I would only kiss her once and maybe end it off with a peck before we went to bed. The problem is that once she was in my arms I couldn't stop, and I nearly did it all the way if my control hadn't taken over at the appropriate timing."

The Big Bang members were beyond shocked. Their leader G-Dragon losing his control? "But..but you and Dara didn't look like anything was wrong." Youngbae pointed out. "You two didn't look awkward."

Jiyong raked his fingers through his hair. "Because she doesn't know it wasn't supposed to be this sensual and arousing. She thinks that this was the kiss I had intended to give and she has no idea that it was the best ing kiss I've ever had in my life!"

Silence reigned thereafter and the Big Bang members slowly took in Jiyong's words. They looked at each other worriedly, thinking the same thing. "Jiyong." TOP said after a while. "Do you think...do you think your feelings for Dara as an acting boyfriend may be turning into real feelings?"

Jiyong let out a sigh. "I don't know. I just..I just find myself thinking about her even when I get home. I get anxious about her when she's working too hard. I even enjoy just looking at her sleep and I even stole a kiss on her forehead the other time." he squeezed his eyes shut. "I don't know what's happening to me! This is Sandara Park! I'm supposed to hate her!"

Daesung looked at Seungri and frowned. This wasn't supposed to be his response.

"Hatred can disappear once you find the heart to forgive." Daesung said wisely. "Don't you think it's time to forget-"

"Yes that's right." Jiyong cut in. "I must forget these strange feelings I'm having with Dara. It's out of my mind."

"-Hyung I meant about Sohee-"

"Yeah that's right I still have Sohee. I'm waiting for her to return from Japan, why would I need Sandara Park. She's the one who took her away from me."

"-No hyung but it's apparent that your feelings now show that-"

"I'm just missing Sohee too much that's why I'm turning crazy." Jiyong concluded. "I'll have to erase all these strange thoughts from my mind. How can I fall for Sandara Park? It's insane."

He smiled at the boys. "Thanks for giving such awesome advice." he grinned. "I've got everything figured out now."

Daesung rolled his eyes. "You didn't even let me finish." he muttered.