Bicker Bicker

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

"Who was that girl?" TOP asked in interest.

After Dara left, Bom thought it didn't seem right that she got lucky in love and everything so she smiled and bade goodbye to TOP. CL followed there after and left the Big Bang guys to themselves.

It was pretty evident that the girls were also shocked with Dara's behavior and rage.

Jiyong rolled his eyes and downed a shot. "A ." he spat. He eyed the cup with great intensity, and if the cup had been a living thing it would have cowered in the corner and cried. No kidding.

"But seriously, who is she?" Daesung asked. "You and her knew each other?" he inquired, knowing that he was treading on dangerous grounds but couldn't resist the temptation.

Jiyong wrinkled his nose as he remembered her. "Yes we knew each other." Jiyong murmured. "From High School."

"High School?" Youngbae perked up. "You high school love?" he grinned.

Youngbae didn't even see it coming and he hurled backwards as Jiyong suddenly reached out to whack Youngbae in the stomach. All air seemed to escape from poor Youngbae's lungs and he turned pale for a second.

"With how I was cursing at her, what do you think?" Jiyong raised his brows sarcastically.

Youngbae whimpered and Daesung comforted him dramatically. "I learnt never to talk without thinking in front of you again." Youngbae mumbled.

Jiyong ignored the comment and sighed. "I didn't expect to see her within these first few days where we returned to Seoul." he muttered, more of talking ot himself. "Heck, I didn't expect to see her for the rest of my life."

"South Korea's pretty big but Seoul isn't that large, hyung." Daesung reminded. "It's pretty probable that you'll meet her again." he pointed out. "Especially when it seems like she lives in this part of town since she comes to this club."

Shooting Daesung a look, Jiyong narrowed his eyes. "Don't curse it." he hissed.

TOP shrugged and looked at Jiyong. "But if she's not your high school lover, then why are you so angry to see her?" he questioned. "I thought you never talked to girls when you were in high school." he raised a brow at Jiyong. "You don't even talk to girls right now."

Jiyong drank his drink. "She took my love away from me." he whispered.

All three men crowded around Jiyong. "What?" they chorused in unison. Jiyong stared at his drink and swallowed as the memories came back to him. "She made Sohee break up with me. She's the one who made me lose Sohee. She's the one who made me lose my life."

The three men sat back on their seats and let out a sigh together. "She doesn't look like it." Daesung tapped his chin. "She doesn't look like one of those s to do such a thing." he commented. "In fact, she looks pretty decent. Like she's a nice girl and stuff."

Jiyong snorted loudly. "That's what I thought until it was too late and Sohee left my side." he retorted. He held the glass cup in his hands and clamped it tightly. "Sandara Park....I never want to meet her again."

 

 

"What the hell is happening?" Jiyong blinked and squinted.

After a dreadful hangover from the previous night where he spammed alcohol to forget about the pain of having Sohee leave him, Jiyong managed to crawl out of bed and make himself a lousy sandwich for lunch. However, it proved that he really didn't have a single cooking gene in him and it tasted so blatantly awful that he threw it away after one bite.

Jiyong tolerated the gnawing hunger in his stomach and lazed around in his huge apartment in Seoul, cursing himself for not hiring maids in the first place. He finally got out of his house at 6pm to the nearby eatery to fill his stomach before he fainted of hunger, and perhaps some ramen just in case.

He ate his fill of Bibimbap and some side dishes, paid and left. He turned out from the narrow street which the Eatery was located at and was about to get to the convenience store for some instant ramen when...

"Please let go of me." a whimper reached Jiyong's ear.

His undercover senses took over him immediately and he stilled, listening for more. There were sounds of shuffling, then gasps and more whimpers. He frowned.

"What the hell is that?" he looked around to find the origin of the noise.

The person didn't speak again for some time, and Jiyong shrugged, dismissing it as some cat or something. (Really Jiyong. Do cats even talk?)

He took a step away and was about to go when he heard it again. The whimper. "Please Hyun Joong sshi." the whimpers got louder. "Don't do this."

Jiyong stiffened and whipped his head about, narrowing his eyes at the narrow and dark alley. He felt for his gun in his pants and tightened his grip around it as he brought it out. He looked around warily for any signs of intruders, before slowly sneaking into the alley.

There, he heard more cries and whimpers.

"You're so beautiful. I'm so handsome. I don't get it why didn't you accept me?" a roar rang out. "You embarrassed me in front of my friends! You made me the fool of the day!"

Jiyong closed the gap and saw a guy towering in front of a petite girl whose face he couldn't see. "It's not you, Hyun Joong sshi. I just can't date anyone right now." the female voice cried out. "Please don't do this. You know this is against the law, Hyun Joong sshi."

"I know." Hyun Joong cackled. "But I don't care. Isn't it more exciting like that?" he snickered.

His hands closed around the girl's shirt and he yanked forcefully, making the first two buttons fly off merrily and landing on some dirty part of the ground. Jiyong immediately acted, flinging himself forward and pushing the guy onto the floor.

The guy seemed surprised but he regained his wits immediately, trying to punch Jiyong in the gut but Jiyong held a gun right at Hyun Joong's face. "Police." his cold voice rang out.

Hyun Joong seemed stunned and he paled significantly, looking like death. Jiyong tightened his grip and narrowed his eyes at his guy who dared take advantage of girls. "Don't you dare treat girls like scum again or I," his finger curls round the trigger and he felt Hyun Joong's whole body stiffen from head to toe. "I will personally see to it that you get captured."

Jiyong wanted to snicker at how cowardly Hyun Joong looked. "IS THAT CLEAR?" Jiyong demanded.

"Yes!" Hyun Joong whimpered. Jiyong let go of him, and Hyun Joong immediately darted away as fast as his long legs could get him. Jiyong let out a sigh and turned to the female victim he saved, only to get another surprise.

"Sandara Park?" he gasped.

A tear stained face that still looked really Sandara Park-ish looked up at him and the puffy red eyes blinked. "Kwon Jiyong?" she gasped. Her eyes landed on his gun and Jiyong shifted uncomfortably, pushing it into his pockets again.

Jiyong sighed as he took in her sorry sight. He hated her, but as a member of the police force....

-----

"Do you need another cup?" Jiyong asked.

Dara shook her head, contented with the hot piping chocolate she was sipping right then. Jiyong had given her his jacket to cover up for her torn blouse and led her to the nearest cafe to get something to warm herself up.

They sat in awkward silence, of grateful and at the same time dislike. Meeting her a second time, and this time in the brightly lit cafe and not some dark club, he had to admit that she became so different. She became ravishingly beautiful, stunning even. There were changes she did to her hair and tastes in clothes, but she still looked like Sandara Park, just the prettier version.

Dara's eyes darted over to Jiyong and back in less than a second. But Jiyong was an agent no matter what, and he caught the minute movement. "Yes?" he asked.

Dara bit her lip and stared at the chocolate. "Uhm." she whispered. "Thanks." she coughed and tried again, this time louder. "Thanks. Thanks for saving me."

Jiyong nodded and wrinkled his nose, not knowing how to reply. He couldn't shoot her a sarcastic remark right now, he'd look awful even after he saved her. He had enough wits to know when he should keep his smart comments to himself.

Dara glanced at his pocket where his gun laid and blinked. "You...you became a police man in the end?" she questioned.

Jiyong shifted uncomfortably since not many people knew about his job. "Not exactly. But I work for the police." he confirmed. He looked at her. "And you? Got to be the lawyer you always wanted to be?"

Dara nodded with a small smile. "Yeah." she affirmed. "I did."

The silence spread longer and it was totally unbearable. It seemed like these two couldn't get past each other without having some noise and some insults. They just couldn't be nice to one another.

"Uhm. I need to go." Jiyong stood up.

Dara placed her empty cup on the table and wiped with the napkin. "Me too." she looked down at his jacket on her shoulders. "How can I return this?"

Jiyong raised a brow. "No need. I don't need anything that's been touched by you." he retorted smoothly without thinking.

"Excuse me?" Dara frowned. "Do you mean to say I'm dirty or something?" she demanded. "For your information I feel very repulsed to be wearing a jacket that you wore right now!"

Jiyong whipped his head to look at her. "Oh really? Then take it off!" he challenged. "Take it off and let everyone see your torn blouse!"

"You ert!" Dara punched his stomach. "You insufferable big headed pig!" she huffed and stalked out of the store.

Jiyong winced at the impact of her unexpectedly strong punch and looked around to find that all eyes were on him. He cursed under his breath and strode out of the store as coolly as he could.

*Stupid girl.* he grumbled.