Undercovers?!

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

Dara thought the matter of being Jiyong's "girlfriend" would end right there. No one would know and the matter would end between Topbom and Jiyong.

Little did she expect Mr Yong to actually email Yang Hyun Suk about it.

It was the end of lunch break and Dara was going back to the office with Big Bang and 2NE1. They had lunch at the cafeteria and it was pretty enjoyable. She had to admit that she had gotten use to the presence of these five guys now.

CL and Seungri would always be bickering, or rather, CL would always be commanding Seungri to do this and that. The maknae now knew that CL was fierce but she couldn't really bear to do the things she said to him, and he would always about that.

Minzy, Daesung and Youngbae were pretty close, and Youngbae always tried to lump Daesung and Minzy together despite their protests.

Top and Bom...need I even say anything more? They were so lovey dovey all the time that the others felt gross. With the looking in each others' eyes and smiling dreamily type of look, unless you were one of the two people involved I think it was highly probable that you'd puke as well.

Dara and Jiyong were getting on pretty well since Jiyong had suggested they forget their past until Teddy's case was solved. She and him had a lot of things to talk about, like in the past. They had a lot of common interests, a lot of common likes.

Or perhaps dislikes as well.

"You should have seen that Mr Yong." Jiyong huffed, still angry about it. "He was practically drooling over Dara. He's the most disgusting person I have ever seen."

"Eww." Minzy made a face.

Dara wrinkled her nose, remembering how Mr Yong's arm felt like around her. Just the thought gave her goosebumps. "He's old enough to be my father I think." Dara commented. "I think he's fifty six?"

The boys and girls made a face. TOP curled an arm round Bom's waist. "Lucky I claimed her in the beginning and they didn't target on Bom." he muttered. Bom threw him a grateful smile.

They walked back to the office when Yang Hyun Suk came out to see them. "Oh Dara!" he smiled. "There you are I wanted to find you!" his eyes found Jiyong who had been standing beside Dara and brightened. "Oh and you're here as well, Jiyong!"

Dara blinked in confusion. "What happened Yang Sajangnim?"

Yang Hyun Suk chuckled. "Aish you youngsters these days." he chided. "Don't even tell us when you guys are in a relationship. Mr Yong sent an email to apologize for making moves on you yesterday. He said he didn't know you and Jiyong were together."

The people in the office took a sharp intake of breath. WHAT?

Dara's puppy team and Jiyong's fangirls ran towards them and crowded around. Yang Hyunwoo who had conveniently returned at this time, raised his brows at what was happening. "What's going on?" he asked his hyung.

Yang Hyun Suk chuckled. "Oh. Just talking about Dara and Jiyong dating. These two, don't even tell us anything about it." he teased.

Hyunwoo looked positively shocked. He had been after Dara since the moment she stepped into the company. He looked at her and eyed Jiyong suspiciously. Surely, if they had been together he would know right?

"Are you two really together?" he questioned.

Dara pinked. She didn't imagine this would blow up to be such a big matter. It was just Jiyong trying to save her from that dirty Mr Yong. She stood out and shook her head. "It's not like that, Jiyong and I-"

"We're dating." Jiyong cut in.

Now it was time for the Big Bang and 2NE1 members to gape. They heard the story of Jiyong saving Dara by saying she was his girl, but there wasn't any need now. Mr Yong was nowhere to be seen. So what was this?

Jiyong walked over to Dara and laced his fingers with hers. "We're dating." he repeated to the crowd. "We've been dating for a long time."

Dara's eyes were so wide they looked like they were going to pop out of their sockets. *What is Jiyong talking about?* Dara screamed in her mind. *Dating? We hate each other! Dating? DATING?*

Yang Hyunwoo narrowed his eyes at the two of them. "Then why didn't you say anything about it when I was bringing roses to Dara and asking her out on dates?" he demanded.

Jiyong smoothly put one arm around Dara and drew her close. "I didn't want anyone in the office to know about our relationship since I don't want people to say that I came in because of relations. Even Dara didn't know I was coming to YG."

They heard murmurs from the audience, confirming Dara's initial shock when she saw Jiyong.

"We've known each other from High School." Jiyong told them. "We were pretty much in love since then." he grinned over to Dara. "Isn't it?"

Dara blinked. Jiyong's eyes darted to her and gave her a look. "Uh yeah. Hm." Dara nodded, still blinking. "Yeah."

"That's sweet. You must have come to YG because Dara is here right? What a sweet boyfriend!" Yang Hyun Suk grinned. He looked at the crowd gathered, a sea of disappointed faces. "Come on, go back to work. They're taken!"

Dara's Puppy Team slumped back to their seats while Jiyong's fangirls were biting back their tears. "I knew Dara sshi was too good to be true. Why would someone like her be single!" Tao complained.

Jiyong wheeled Dara around and met with seven pairs of questioning eyes. There were some explaining to do.

 

 

"Why did you say you were Dara unnie's boyfriend?" CL demanded.

The boys and girls immediately whisked the couple in question away from the company when the day drew to a close. They went to a nearby eatery to talk about what happened.

"We all know that you guys weren't dating!" CL frowned. "You guys hated each other when Big Bang first came!"

All eyes landed on Jiyong. He took a deep breath. "You see....we aren't just YG employees. We are undercover agents."

..

...

....

"I can't believe it. Teddy oppa was murdered?" Minzy choked. "But who would do such a thing!"

Jiyong looked at them. "You see the thing is, we've found out that Teddy had been investigating on who was the one leaking YG's bid amounts over to Genie International." he told them. "And we think that might be the reason why he was killed, because he might have found something he wasn't supposed to."

"So you think the person who is leaking the information is also the murderer?" CL frowned.

Seungri nodded. "That's right."

"We found out that Yang Hyunwoo was the one who had leaked those information." Jiyong continued. "He was the one responsible for YG's successive failures."

"Deputy Yang?" Bom gasped. "But why?"

Youngbae shrugged. "No one knows."

"But what does this have to do with you and Dara being a couple?" CL demanded sharply. Dara turned to Jiyong curiously while the rest of Big Bang listened on as well.

"Don't you see?" Jiyong reasoned. "We are dealing with a might-be murderer here." he told them seriously. "We don't know if this guy is truly evil or if he has some mental problems. And he had always been after Dara, giving flowers, asking her on dates. How many times can she refuse? What if he goes crazy on one of those dates and does something to her? You can't be sure."

"So that's why you said you were my boyfriend?" Dara echoed. "Because you're protecting me from Yang Hyunwoo?"

Jiyong nodded. "Exactly."

"Woah... You're indeed far sighted hyung." Daesung praised.

Jiyong looked over at Dara. "I'm sorry for not discussing to you about this. But the thought just occurred to me when Yang Hyun Suk was asking about our relationship." he told her softly. "Are you okay with this? We have to pretend to be a couple until we have enough evidence to prove Yang Hyunwoo is or is not the murderer."

Dara nodded. "Yeah. And thanks for considering about my safety." she smiled softly, touched.

Jiyong blinked and looked away, clearing his throat. "Hmm yeah."

And all was fine until...

"I can't believe you didn't tell me you were an undercover agent!" Bom slapped TOP's arm. "You stupid block of wood! I didn't even know my boyfriend's occupation!"

TOP gulped. "Are you going to break up with me?"

Bom shot him a look. "No duh! Undercover agent!" she hugged his arm. "SO COOL!!!!"