Rescue mission

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

"Hello Dara are you okay?" Jiyong shouted into the phone immediately when it rang.

He was surprised to see Dara's name flashing on his caller id since she didn't seem to want to talk to him the last time he saw her. But he didn't hesitate as he took her call, his heart pounding.

He wanted to hug her, to tell her he was sorry. He wanted to knock her head hard for going to Hyunwoo's. He wanted to kiss her senseless the most, telling her how he loved her.

"Dara?" Jiyong called again.

The Big Bang members looked at him curiously. Dara called him? What a surprise.

There weren't any answer from the call at first and Jiyong almost wondered if Dara accidentally dialed his number. Until he heard Hyunwoo's voice. "Oh Dara, you don't know how long I've waited for you to notice me."

Jiyong stilled. What was this about?

He continued listening and heard Dara agreeing to being Hyunwoo's girl, and his blood boiled. But he didn't understand, why did she call him to let him hear this? She wasn't someone as petty as this.

And when she began revealing what the police know of Hyunwoo, he was even more puzzled. What was she doing? Why was she telling the criminal all these things?

And was it retarded of him to miss her voice even when everything was in a whirl of confusion like this?

"Uhm just wondering Hyunwoo sshi, did you....did you kill Teddy oppa then?" Dara asked.

Jiyong froze. So this was what she was doing. She was helping him to gather clues. Oh God.

Jiyong quickly put the call to loudspeaker so that everyone could hear it. But inside, his heart was pounding furiously. *Is she stupid?* he wanted to cry. *She's going through all this because she wanted to help me solve the case? Oh Dara.*

"Of course I did, sweet heart. And don't you go telling that to anyone!" Hyunwoo admitted. "Teddy hyung was meddling too much in my business! That ing man."

The Boss signalled to his men and one of them began to record the conversation down immediately.

The men listened on keenly as Hyunwoo revealed how he killed Teddy and why. "Ugh that man's sick." Seungri barfed.

Jiyong shot the maknae a look to shut him up and continued listening. He heard how Dara said she wanted to go to the toilet and he gripped his phone tightly. He hoped she could talk to him and he really wanted to give her a piece of his mind for being the stupidest girl in the century.

Until he heard the line go off.

His heart stopped. *No.*

 

 

"You're more than I bargained for, Sandara Park." Hyunwoo narrowed his eyes at Dara.

Dara trembled but she tried to hide it. "What did you do that for Hyunwoo, I didn't even know I was connected to Jiyong in a call." she tried saying.

Hyunwoo's face turned stiff as he gripped Dara's arm painfully. She winced. "No more lies, Dara." he seethed. "I can't believe you betrayed me."

Dara closed her eyes. She's been found out, there's no way out of this. She opened her eyes and turned to glare at Yang Hyunwoo intensely, not bother putting up with the smitten front anymore. "They're going to get you, Yang Hyunwoo."

"Jiyong's going to have heard the whole conversation we had just now." Dara told him. "They're going to know you're the murderer and you're the one who betrayed YG. You're going to jail."

Hyunwoo's face hardened. He gripped her chin hard and smirked. "Not if I can help it, little one." he hissed.

He grabbed Dara forcefully into the kitchen and got out a stiff rope, tying her hands and legs up. He flung her to the couch and immediately began packing his things. "You're not going to make it, Yang Hyunwoo." Dara threatened. "The police must be on their way here to catch you."

Hyunwoo smirked. "And they're going to find an empty house." he snickered. "I'm not going to let them catch me, Dara. And I'm not going to let Jiyong get you either."

Dara froze. "What are you talking about?" she whispered.

Hyunwoo snickered and looked at her. "What? You think I'm going to let you go so easily?" he laughed. "You betrayed me, Dara. I trusted you. A girl like you is going to make a lot of money for me as a e when we go to another country, preferably Amsterdam. If I'm going down, I'm bringing you with me."

Dara felt her heart in as Hyunwoo packed his suit case swiftly and got out all his cash. He hauled Dara over his shoulder and threw her into his car and slammed the door shut.

It was then that Dara knew things were over for her.

 

 

"! He's changing direction!" Jiyong hollered. "Can't you make this thing go a little faster, Youngbae?"

"I'm already speeding Jiyong!" Youngbae frowned. "We can't get into an accident when we're trying to save Dara. It's going to work out fine, trust me."

"Not easy when your girlfriend is being towed away by some mentally unstable murderer!" Jiyong hissed. "Faster!"

The Big Bang's car took the lead, and in their wake, another dozen police cars were following behind. They were all speeding towards the port where Hyunwoo seemed to be going.

When they knew Dara had been found out, Jiyong immediately organized a capture team to get Yang Hyunwoo. They tracked Yang Hyunwoo's cell phone and the bugs on his car too showed them that Yang Hyunwoo was headed towards the Port.

It was a crazy thought, that Yang Hyunwoo assumed he would be able to get away. Even if he was able to sail off on his yatch before Big Bang got there, the police had other faster ships to catch up with his and arrest him. It was simple.

But not so simple when he kidnapped Dara along as well.

Dara's safety was now priority. All of them were trying to get Dara away from Hyunwoo as soon as possible because a moment she spent with him, was a moment of danger.

Jiyong never felt so anxious in his whole life. He didn't know what he was thinking when he hesitated when Sohee told him about those stories about Dara sabotaging his university application.

Like seriously, does it even matter?

He couldn't live without her and he goes worrying about what she did four years ago. And besides, he deserved it for hurting her. He needed her. More than air,  more than anything.

"Faster Youngbae!" Jiyong barked.

"Relax Jiyong." TOP frowned. "We know you're worried about Dara. We are too. But you've got to keep yourself together if you want to save her from Yang Hyunwoo."

Jiyong shook his head, trembling. "You don't get it." he whispered. "I can't...I can't lose her, hyung." he cried. "I can't lose Dara, it's like losing myself. She means too much to me, it's ridiculous I know. But I love her too much, I can't...I just can't..."

"We understand." Daesung patted Jiyong's shoulder.

"Hyung." Seungri looked at Youngbae. "Cut that Red Mazda. We've got to reach as fast as we could."

-----

The Big bang members and their squad of best police officers reached the port in record time.

Jiyong bounded off the car first and spotted the familiar Black Mercedes Yang Hyunwoo always drove to work. He saw Hyunwoo hauling Dara on board, turning behind to look at the police frantically.

Jiyong felt his heart in his throat. "DARA!"

And he ran.

He ran like never before, going as fast as his legs could bring him to catch the boat before it left. The Big Bang members were following behind but they weren't going to make it. Yang Hyunwoo was already starting the engine and the boat started to move.

In a wild attempt, Jiyong took a deep breath and he pounced forward. He closed his eyes.

*I'm never going to let anything happen to you, Dara. I promise.*