She's my girlfriend

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

Dara grew more conscious of Yang Hyunwoo after that. Even if he wasn't the one who murdered Teddy, he was still the one who leaked the bid amounts to Genie International.

YG was a family. When the business in YG wasn't doing well, the employees aren't sad because they worry about their paycuts, worry about the lack of promotions. They worry because this was a family that was supposed to stay together. And if something happens to YG, this family would be gone.

And being one of the most important people in this family, Yang Hyunwoo sought to destroy it. It changed her belief and thoughts of him entirely.

Hence she was particularly glad when he wasn't to go with them for a contract signing with their fellow contractors. She didn't think she could act normally around him or even fake a smile when he hits on her. Because her face would only be one of disgust and disappointment.

Yang Hyun Suk was to sign a contract with one of his partners to continue their service to YG. He brought Bom along since she was his secretary and he needed the help. TOP and Bom were a pair that never separated hence when there's Bom, there's TOP.

Dara was supposed to go as well because she's the legal advisor and if there's any legal matters that needed to be discussed immediately, they could seek her advice and opinion. Being Dara's assistant, Jiyong had to go as well.

The five of them went to one of the restaurants to meet the contractors that were usually in charge of the building of facilities and projects for YG.

"Have you got the contract printed, Bom?" Yang Hyun Suk asked. "Nine copies."

Bom nodded and took them out. She handed every one of them a copy and took one for herself. The other four would be left for the contractors of the other company to look through.

Jiyong leaned back against the chair and looked around at the place. This restaurant was one of the most expensive in town, and there would hardly be any seats if you wanted to just walk in for it. Bookings were required even on weekdays.

"Isn't this place freaking expensive?" Jiyong whispered to Dara. "YG should cut down on unneccessary costs. Why don't those contractors just come over to the company to sign the freaking contract?" he retorted.

Dara made a face. "They specifically requested to come here." she whispered back. To be honest, she didn't really like their behavior as well but they were contractors that were loyal to YG for a long time and they couldn't break the bond now.

"Pssh. Bunch of people trying to get something out of it." Jiyong muttered, not impressed. But he had to keep his displeasures in as the door opened and the four heads of the contraction company walked in. They smiled and eyed Bom and Dara, pleased that there were pretty ladies around.

"Hey Yang Sajangnim!" the highest postioned out of them apparently, called Mr Yong greeted Yang Hyun Suk. "I'm pleased to hear that you are continuing the contract with our company! This is great news for us!"

Yang Hyun Suk chuckled. "You guys have been our partners for years. We can't just break it off like that." He gestured for the people to seat.

Bom promptly distributed the contracts to the four men, doing her job as the secretary. When she reached the last one, he purposely let his fingers trail over hers. He smiled at her in a sleazy manner. "Your hands are smooth, Park Bom sshi."

Bom quickly retracted her hand with a curt nod and went back to her place beside TOP. TOP frowned and glared at the men inwardly, trying not to express his displeasure.

"About this new contract," Yang Hyun Suk started.

"Wait." Mr Yong cut in. "Shouldn't we eat first? Fill our tummies before talking right?"

Yang Hyun Suk nodded slowly. "O-kay." he nodded. He gestured for the waiters to come in with the menus and it wasn't a surprise when these four men ordered the most expensive dishes of all. Lobsters, abalone, sharksfin...

Jiyong grimaced. *What behavior.*

The YG gang knew their place and ordered smaller eats, like fried rice and buns instead. They weren't there to eat. They were there to discuss business but it seemed these men didn't really know about it.

When the food came, the last of the men of which touched Bom's hand previously when she gave out the contract papers sent a bowl of bird's nest soup over to her. "For you, Park Bom sshi." he smiled. "To keep your beautiful skin looking beautiful as always."

Jiyong frowned. *He's talking like he's paying for the meal when it's coming out of YG's pockets.*

Bom shifted uneasily. Yang Hyun Suk gestured for them to eat and TOP nudged her. She nodded and smiled politely to their partners, wishing these men weren't such les. TOP picked some corn for her and put it on her plate.

"Here you go, BABE." he emphasized loudly, shooting a slanted glance at the fourth pedo.

The fourth pedo's face fell when he heard and quickly established the relationship between TOP and Bom. Which was a good thing for Bom since they didn't want to bother her with her boyfriend around.

But was a bad thing for Dara because she was now the target of all the four of them.

"Dara sshi. Eat more. You're so skinny!" Mr Yong chuckled. "If you were my wife I'd feed you everyday till you're plumper."

Dara laughed uneasily and ate her rice. Jiyong fumed beside her. *Wife? Please. You're old enough to be her father.*

The meal dragged too long for Jiyong's liking but it finally did. And when Yang Hyun Suk took out the contracts and signed his name, passing it to Mr Yong to do the same, Mr Yong closed the file.

"Not so early Yang Sajangnim!" Mr Yong smiled. "We don't meet very often. We should go to the ktv for some singing and dancing!"

Yang Hyun Suk frowned. "Uhm...I don't think I can make it, unfortunately Mr Yong. It's my mother's birthday today and I have to rush back for the ball." he apologized. "And besides my doctor told me not to drink alcohol. Isn't it better to sign the contract here?"

Mr Yong thought for a bit. "Fine. But leave your assistants with us and we'll go for a drink to celebrate our partnership again." he bargained. "How's that? In return for your absence."

Yang Hyun Suk looked over to Dara and Bom and the girls could only nod. "Fine then." Yang Hyun Suk smiled. "It's settled."

 

 

And that was why the night found our two couples in the ktv where the smoke was hanging heavy in the air as there were tons of people smoking while drinking and singing.

It wasn't even a club. A club had decent security and you won't exactly get touched or molested unless you were dressed provocatively and dancing around in a suggestive manner that invites lechers.

This place was made of lechers. It was made for them.

The men that came here weren't ones you'd fine in a club. Men in the club were usually younger, more handsome, and some were pretty hot. But men in the ktv were old of around forty to sixty years of age with bar girls dressed skimpily hoping for those old men to give them better tips.

Dara was utterly disgusted at the place. She bet at least half of them men there were married, looking at their age.

They were given a room and the contractors asked the girls to sing. Bom had no choice but to sing a song of 'You and I', making these four pedos clap and applause.

Dara didn't want to sing, and Mr Yong made her sit beside him. He slung his arm around her shoulder as he sang some oldies and smiled luringly at Dara, who squirmed.

This was a top notched lawyer in Korea and she had to tolerate things like this. But these contractors were the usual people YG signed contracts with either. They were dressed in button down shirts, but they were actually just ahjusshis around that had the skill of building, making them a little richer than the rest.

It was degrading.

"I say, Dara." Mr Yong chuckled. "Don't you want to come on a date with me? I'll treat you well, I promise." he asked, a little tipsy.

Jiyong's eyes widened. What?

Dara shifted away from Mr Yong. "I'm sorry but I don't want to-"

"Come on, don't be shy." Mr Yong convinced. "I'm sure you can feel the attraction between us. I like you Dara."

Jiyong looked over at TOP and Bom but they were both trying to manage the other three drunken pedos. Damn. He never felt so pissed ever.

"Mr Yong-"

"Come on Dara. You and I make a good pair! We look so good together!"

"Mr Yong can you get your hands off Dara please." Jiyong stood up, his voice loud, firm and commanding. His air as the Big Bang leader eluded and Mr Yong couldn't help but frown.

He looked at Jiyong in a tipsy manner and hiccuped. "What's it to you?"

Jiyong yanked Dara from Mr Yong's grasp and pulled her to him. He glared at Mr Yong, feeling rage burn from head to toe.

"She's my girlfriend."