Two Dummies

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

And hence, Jiyong never even got to see Dara for the rest of the days she was hospitalized.

He could have tried, of course. If Kwon Jiyong wants something, he could try his best to get it. He would try to sneak into the ward if he could, he would wear a nurse's uniform to do so even if he had to.

But Jiyong needed time to think for himself. He was overwhelmed by what Thunder had told him. Dara had gone to a second grade Law School, one that she could afford, just for him. She had sacrificed not just an university application. She sacrificed her dream.

Was he even worthy of her love? He thought he was, not very worthy, but he would do. But now, he knew that even an angel from heaven would pale in comparison to Dara. How can anyone be so marvelously selfless and dumb at the same time?

Jiyong finally had the guts to see Dara when she was going to be discharged from hospital. Jiyong wanted to see her, to have her all to himself. He didn't want any parents around, neither did he want an irritating protective dongsaeng screaming his head at him.

Jiyong ganged up with the 2NE1 and Big Bang boys, also together with the hospital staff and Mr and Mrs Park. All of whom gave him their best support.

"Huh? But I thought noona is supposed to be discharged today." Thunder wondered through the phonecall. "I'm already on my way to pick her up from the hospital."

"Well there are further tests to be done before we are going to let her off." the nurse read off from the script Jiyong printed. "She'll be discharged tomorrow. Don't bother coming to visit her today either, because she'll be too tired from the tests to see any visitors."

Thunder sighed. "Alright then. I'll turn back. Thanks anyway."

He hung up. Jiyong looked at the nurse anxiously. "Did he suspect anything?"

The nurse shook her head. "Nope he didn't." she smiled at him. "You're going through pretty far lengths for this, Mr Kwon."

Jiyong chuckled. "What can I say? My girl's worth it."

The 2NE1 girls and Big Bang boys escorted Dara from her ward. She looked around the corridor, wondering where the people she wanted to see were. "Where are umma and appa?" she questioned curiously. "Sanghyun? Don't they know I'm discharged today?"

Bom fiddled with her fingers. CL replied steadily instead. "Yeah they knew but they're busy preparing the welcome party at home that's why they aren't here to fetch you."

Dara pouted. "Oh." she looked around the corridor again. The one guy she wanted to see above everyone else wasn't there as well. In fact, he hadn't been there to visit her for at all. She was beginning to lose so much hope, that her hope storage in her system was now negative.

Youngbae caught her looking around and grinned. "Looking for someone?"

Dara pinked and shook her head quickly. "No. Nothing." she denied. "Let's go, shall we? I want to see Umma and Appa." she murmured.

The 2NE1 and Big Bang members smiled to themselves. Dara was one clueless chick. Did she even think her over protective dongsaeng would let her go home herself without his company if he knew she was about to be discharged? It's impossible.

They tucked Dara in one of the cars and drove off.

"How are you feeling, Dara unnie?" Minzy asked on the car. "Are you really alright now?"

Dara nodded with a smile. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me." she assured. *Except I'd be better if Jiyong could just tear himself away from sohee for a bit to see me. Couldn't he even do that? I almost died, for goodness sake.*

The other girls laughed inwardly at her scowl. Oh dara, you're so easy to read.

Dara didn't really take notice of her surroundings until it was too late. She blinked at the familiar streets, and her frown grew deeper and deeper as her inner GPS worked out where they were going. "Wait! Aren't we going back home?"

"Yeah." Bom nodded. "We are. Tomorrow."

"What?" Dara shrieked. "But I thought Umma, Appa and Sanghyun are having a welcoming party for me!"

"Tomorrow." CL grinned. "Mr and Mrs Park know you're returning tomorrow. Sanghyun would just have to live with it." she laughed. "Don't worry Dara, we won't send you to a lion's cave."

*I might as well go to a lion's cave than see Sohee and Jiyong getting chummy at home right now.* Dara felt sick to her stomach. Despite her protests, the strong 2NE1 girls (namely Bom) hauled Dara from the car and all the way up to Jiyong's apartment.

Dara kicked and whined and wailed, such that even the security guard came to ask what was happening. Seungri promptly produced his undercover agent pass and flaunted it in the guard's face, making him cower back immediately.

"What are you guys doing! I'll make you guys pay! I promise!" Dara threatened.

"Okay." TOP nodded nonchalantly. "How much? 100 won enough?"

"SEUNGHYUN!!!" Dara shrieked. "LET ME GO!"

The gang laughed (evilly) and marched all the way to Jiyong's apartment. Memories of the last time she came flooded Dara's mind and she began trembling even more. "Let me go, please. I don't want to see them. I won't be able to take it." she pleaded.

"There's no them, Dara." Daesung laughed. "There's only him."

"Eh?" Dara blinked.

"Goodbye~" the gang chorused, opening the unlocked door and throwing Dara inside. They promptly slammed the door shut and the eight of them leaned against it, using their weight to block the entrance.

Dara whimpered and banged on the door. It just wouldn't budge. "LET ME GO!!!!" she screamed, shooting a wary glance. She hoped that Sohee and Jiyong weren't home. She didn't want to see them, oh no she didn't.

"No use, Dara. You're stuck here with me."

Dara wheeled around in shock, seeing the man she craved and yearned to set her eyes upon for the past days, but at the same time feared to meet. Jiyong, standing in front of her in a tuxedo (why was he in one anyway) and looking so handsome it had to be a sin.

Dara gulped. "H-Hi Jiyong."

Jiyong chuckled softly. "I missed you Dara." he took a step nearer to her. "I wanted to kill Sanghyun for not letting me see you."

"Why didn't you then?" Dara blurted in haste, turning pink after.

Jiyong shrugged. "I had to think." he admitted. "I learnt a lot of things about you. About me. About us. I had to think about the best course of action for us. The best thing to do, the one that's the most right."

Dara swallowed, closing her eyes. *Oh no. He's going to tell me in my face that he's going to choose Sohee. Oh no. Oh no.* she squeezed her eyes shut tightly.

"Dara can you please open your eyes?" Jiyong pleaded.

Dara shook her head. "No. I might want to close my ears as well if it's possible." she murmured.

"Well can't you open it for me?" Jiyong asked. "I mean, I'm the one kneeling on one knee with the ring in his hand, and my supposed future bride doesn't even want to see me proposing. How sad is that?"

Dara's eyes flew open.

True to his words, Jiyong was really on one knee with this bright diamond ring shining in his hands. Dara gulped. "What are you doing?" she squealed, pressing herself against the door. "What about Sohee?"

"What about Sohee?" Jiyong asked innocently. "Since when was Sohee in the equation, Dara?"

"Since you let her stay here without me knowing!" Dara huffed. "Since you decided to cheat on me with her! Where is she? Shouldn't you be doing this to her instead?"

Jiyong chuckled, making Dara even more huffy. "Dara, I sent Sohee away on the night you were held hostage. She faked illness, making me lose you. I'm not going to lose you again." he looked at her intently. "I'm not going to be so stupid, Dara. Give me credit for that at least."

Dara blinked at him. "You did?" she squeaked. "She's gone? You chose me over her?"

"Yes Dara." Jiyong smiled. "Thinking wasn't even needed. Of course it's you. I love you, don't you know that by now?" he chuckled. "And can't you say yes seeing how long I've been kneeling right here?" he teased.

Dara pinked and made a face. "Excuse me but you haven't even popped the question!" she huffed.

Jiyong smiled. This was his Dara. His Dara that only she could be so cute even when something like that happens. Jiyong's heart swelled with emotions as he looked at her. Emotions that only she could bring out in him.

"Then Sandara Park, will you marry me?" Jiyong grinned.

Dara wrinkled her nose and whacked his head. "YES YOU DUMMY! And why didn't you visit me in the hospital huh? Don't you know how I was waiting for you to appear but you didn't even care to show up? I was holding on to my phone against the hospital rules hoping that you would call but no you didn't even--hmmmfff..."

"Shut up Dara. You're so noisy." Jiyong murmured against her lips.

And he kissed her.