The Betrayer

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

"Shh." Jiyong shot Seungri a look as the maknae stumbled over his own feet.

Seungri pouted but he nodded. The Big Bang members looked at each other and nodded. They were going to do this.

Jiyong had shared what Dara had heard with the Big Bang members and they had gotten the Boss's permission to install bugs inside Hyunwoo's office. They had waited till the day had ended to sneak into Hyunwoo's office to fix the bugs.

The Big Bang members slipped over to the top floor where all the important people of the company worked at. There didn't seem to be anyone around but they couldn't be sure.

Jiyong looked at Daesung and the dongsaeng nodded. He stepped out of the place they were hiding at and walked around the office, looking in the constantly confused and blur like he always does. That's why Jiyong sent him out instead of the others. Daesung always looks harmless.

Daesung looked into every one of the offices and found that there were no one around. Bom had gone off with the girls for a late night party and so did Dara. Their offices were empty and it was deadly quiet except for the sound of the air conditioners blowing and occasionally rattling.

Daesung passed one office after another. He got to Hyunwoo's office and was about to open the door when the door opened by itself.

He blinked in surprise.

"Omo!" Hyunwoo jerked back in surprise. Yang Hyunsuk was also inside and the two people holding the highest positions in the company blinked at Daesung.

"Daesung!" Yang Hyun Suk smiled. "What are you doing here? It's time to get off work!" he patted Daesung's shoulder affectionately.

Daesung smiled his friendly smile. "I am going to now Yang Sajangnim." he bowed.

Hyunwoo looked at Daesgun suspciously. "But what are you doing on the top floor?" he asked, frowning. "You work on the second floor, or was it the third?"

Daesung his lips. "I wanted to go to the toilet but the ahjumma was cleaning the third floor's one so I came to the top floor's rest room." he said convincingly.

"Ahh." Yang Hyun Suk nodded. "If you see the ahjumma please tell her that I want her to go home and rest as well. No need to keep working all day." he looked at Hyunwoo and nodded. 'Then we'll get going Daesung. See you tomorrow." Yang Hyun Suk waved and went off with his brother.

Daesung heaved a sigh of relief. He looked around cautiously and went into the individual offices. There were no one about.

When he was sure they were completely alone, Daesung went back to where the Big Bang members were hiding in the lounge and signalled for them to follow. Jiyong nodded and the five of them tip toed over to Yang Hyun Woo's office.

There were security cameras around the office but not inside Hyunwoo's office. The Big Bang members cleverly avoided the camera's line of sight with their experience and slipped into the office.

It was rather lavishly designed and decorated, even more so than Yang Hyun Suk's even though he held a higher position. The table was a deep black colour and there were gold and silver ornaments here and there.

There was a large thousand million won note hung up on the wall, which was a fake of course, but it urged Yang HYunwoo to earn more money and remind himself of his priorities. "Imagine looking at that all the time." TOP muttered disapprovingly. Money was important but it's only something you use to buy other things. And there are some things that even money can't achieve.

The Big Bang members set to work immediately. They got out the devices they brought with them and quickly scanned the possible places to put their bugs and install tiny cameras.

Seungri put a bug behind one of the larger books on the shelf. Youngbae hid a bug below the computer's hard drive.

TOP used his height and put one of the smaller tiny camera eyes and angled it with the gold ornaments on the shelves.

The gang installed a several more bugs and cameras in case some of them got found. Jiyong and Youngbae then hooked the devices on the YG wireless system so that they could get the information whenever they needed it.

Nodding satisfied at each other, the Big Bang members slipped out of the office with no one ever knowing they went in.

 

 

"You fixed bugs in his office?" Dara exclaimed.

"Shhh!" Jiyong hushed her, looking out their office. There weren't many people around since it was rather early. He turned to look at her. "Not so loud!"

Dara nodded, shutting up. She frowned at him. "Is it even legal?" she asked. "As far as I know, it's an intriusion of privacy and that can effectively be sued in court and the possible punishements are-"

"Have you forgotten that we work for the police?" Jiyong asked, half amused.

Dara mentally smacked herself. Oh right.

"We have to record his side of the calls. See if he does anything suspicious in his office while all the others are working." Jiyong muttered. "We have to find out if he is indeed the person who leaked the YG bid amounts over to Genie International."

Dara nodded. She bit her lip and looked at him worriedly. "Be careful." she blurted.

Jiyong blinked at her in surprise. "Of course we did. We can't let him find out we put bugs in his office. Of course we were careful in hiding them." he protested.

Dara shook her head. "I don't mean that." she muttered. "I mean you. Be careful. You don't exactly know if Yang Hyunwoo is Teddy's murderer or not and you don't know what kind of person he is inside. I don't want you or any of the guys getting hurt." she told him earnestly.

Jiyong looked at her and softened. She looked exactly like she did four years ago, worrying about him, caring for him.

"We will." Jiyong promised."I will."

 

 

Later that day, the Big Bang members gathered at the Head quarters to listen to whatever had happened in Yang Hyunwoo's office during the day.

They settled around a computer and fast forwarded the footage caught by the cameras. Seungri giggled a bit when he saw Jiyong going into Hyunwoo's office to submit a file. He looked so serious but meek at the same time in front of the superior.

"Hahaha hyung looks like a scaredy cat here!" Seungri chuckled.

Jiyong whacked the maknae's head hard. "Psh! I can't very well intimidate him and draw attention to myself can I?" he retorted.

The gang fast forwarded the footage and didn't see anything suspicious. Until they saw Yang Hyunwoo getting out of his chair and looking out of his office. When he saw that there was no one outside, he locked the door and quickly went back to his seat.

He picked up the phone and dialed a number.

"Stop fast forwarding." Jiyong commanded and TOP let the video play naturally.

A few rings after, the person on the other end must have picked up the call because Hyunwoo's face brightened. "Hey Lee Sajangnim!" Hyunwoo greeted. "Ready for Thursday's bid?"

Everyone froze. Lee Sajangnim was the CEO of Genie International.

"Yeah you bet. We just had a meeting and we agreed on the bidding amounts." he looked out of the office just in case. "Our amount is going to be two thousand and seven hundred million."

Hyunwoo spun on his chair and chuckled. "Yes yes I'm sure. I'm the Deputy head here you know." he chided lightly. "Don't worry about it. Just add around ten thousand million won to your bid just to be sure." he told Lee Sajangnim. "May you win the bid!"

He chuckled and hung up on his phone with a grin.

The Big Bang members stopped the footage. Now they knew who had been causing YG such financial crisis.