Dugeun Dugeun

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

"!" Jiyong slammed his door, not bothering how it was already 2am at night when he reached home and people were probably sleeping.

He paced around the living room and his hands were clammy and cold. His brows knitted together in a deep frown and he swallowed hard. "Why the hell did I kiss her?" he muttered. He squeezed his eyes shut. "Even if it's just on the forehead, but still...this is Sandara Park!"

Jiyong kicked his couch and raked his fingers through his hair. All the way home, his mind was in a whirl and he was utterly confused.

Despite being shocked at his own behavior, Jiyong had carried Dara bridal style to his car and brought her home. He didn't want to wake her and opened her door with her keys he found in her bag, tucking her in her bed.

And when he saw her snuggling beneath the covers, the urge to place the kiss on the lips this time was overwhelming. It took him his undercover agent skills to tear his gaze and walk away.

"Why the hell did you do it this time, Kwon Jiyong?" He cursed, pacing around. "You kissed her cheek the other time because it was an act. But there weren't any bugs or cameras in the office, you didn't need to act. So why did you kiss her!"

Jiyong let out a frustrated yell and plopped himself down on his bed. He squeezed his eyes shut, trying to forget Dara's face while she slept. "You're not supposed to care about Dara, Kwon Jiyong." he muttered to himself. "Even if she's somewhat your friend now, she's still the person who took Sohee away from you."

He shook his head to clear his mind. "You're not feeling anything but detest for Sandara Park." he chanted to himself. "It's just because you haven't been around girls ever since Sohee that's why you're acting like that. Yeah, it's because you're deprived." he told himself over and over again.

Jiyong stripped and washed up, plopping himself into bed since it had been a long long day. But as he laid on his bed, he thought of some other girl that was sleeping soundly right now in hers. Her cute face. Her adorable expressions.

"DAMN IT!"

 

 

"Woah Jiyong, didn't you sleep last night?" Youngbae blinked. "Your eyes!!!" he frowned.

Jiyong was expectedly late for work the next day and for the first time, Dara was too. But they were pardoned because everyone knew they had been working overtime and the meeting didn't involve them anyway.

Jiyong didn't sleep well the whole night, trying to convince himself of the way he acted around Dara. He even managed to tell himself that he was just too immersed in the role as Dara's boyfriend and that he should become an actor. Jiyong, PUH-LEASE.

The meeting dragged on for hours as Yang Hyun Suk presented the company's dealings for the past year to the board of directors and other shareholders, and the other employees waited boredly outside, a drastic change from the previous day's hectic schedule.

Daesung leaned closer to Jiyong and frowned. "Hmm Youngbae hyung is right. " he muttered. "You really do have black eyes today." he grabbed his bag and popped out a container. "Here you go. I shall be nice and provide you with his awesome eye cream!" he announced.

Jiyong rolled his eyes. "No thanks. I don't do make up." he muttered. Unexpectedly, Daesung was the one who cared for his skin the most amongst the Big Bang members. Jiyong and TOP didn't even care.

"You're like a girl, oppa!" Minzy wrinkled her nose in disgust. "Which guy brings eye cream around in their bags nowadays?"

Daesung pouted. "Hey! I bring a lot others too okay!" He opened his bag and Minzy nearly fainted at the array of expensive skin products he brought to work. If he already brought such an extensive range to work, Minzy didn't want to think about the rest he had at home.

The meeting finally drew to a close and the board of directors went home. They weren't too satisfied with the reports for that year since YG was making quite a loss with the bids they kept losing. But overall, YG was still a company with potential for growth and they believed that.

Yang Hyun Suk came out to see the employees and found them all tired out from yesterday's work. He clapped his hands to gather their attention. "Hey! Well, I know you guys worked very hard since it's the end of the year and there are a dozen reports to write, and I really appreciate your efforts to YG."

The employees smiled and murmured amongst themselves.

"So tonight, I'll treat all of you to dinner, how's that?" Yang Hyun Suk smiled.

The morale in the office immediately rose and everyone cheered. "WOOHOO free dinner!!" Seungri did a happy dance. CL snorted and rolled her eyes. "Cheapo."

Everyone got off work early and went to a rather famous restaurant because there was a bar inside. There was also a stage set up and anyone could go up to perform if they wanted to. It was really spontaneous.

Everyone settled down and to Jiyong's annoyance, Dara's Puppy Team had managed to snatch the seats at their table as well, in addition to the Big Bang and 2NE1 members.

"Dara sshi you look tired." Chen frowned. "Did you work really late last night?"

Dara nodded and wrinkled her nose. "It's okay. I'm used to it." she turned to Jiyong and smiled. "You brought me home yesterday didn't you? Thanks." she grinned.

Jiyong cleared his throat awkwardly. "Hm." he diverted his gaze from her and looked around the restaurant like it was interesting.

Dinner commenced and everyone started chatting again. There were occasional shrieks from CL like "Seungri can you not snatch all the food and leave some for others?!", which was pretty common nowadays.

Then their attention shifted to the small stage beside the bar when someone went up there and grabbed the mike. "Hi everyone. I hope you don't mind my voice because it's not perfect, but I want to dedicate this song to my girlfriend over there." the guy pointed.

The girl blushed and giggled. The guy chuckled and started singing Super Junior's Marry U. The girl's eyes widened at his choice of song and turned even redder, beginning to cry.

"Oh my, I think he's going to propose!" Dara whispered in awe. Jiyong nodded and watched the scene. This guy was cool and rather brave, but if it were up to the musically inclined GD to do this, he would compose a song just for her. No point singing someone else's song.

But Dara didn't seem to share his thoughts as she cooed and ah'ed at the performance. The guy finished his song and whipped out a ring from his pocket and kneeled on one knee in front of his girlfriend. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes!" the girlfriend shrieked with joy as she sobbed. Everyone in the restaurant cheered for them and the guy bowed in appreciation.

Dara clapped the loudest and sighed dreamily. "That's so romantic." she giggled. "He's such a nice guy to do that."

Jiyong frowned and pouted. "That's no feat." he protested. "What's so romantic about singing a song? If I were to propose, I can do better than that." he retorted.

Rolling her eyes, Dara punched his arm. "Psssh sour."

Jiyong grabbed onto her hands and his eyes twinkled with mischief. "But since you think it's so romantic and all, why don't you go up to sing a song for me huh?" he grinned.

Dara's eyes widened. "What? No!"

"Come on Dara." Jiyong nudged her. "It's a good time to pledge your love for me especially when Yang Hyunwoo is just there? Come on~" he whined and nudged her repeatedly. "Sing Dara Sing!"

Dara shook her head. "But-"

By this time, all the YG employees had caught what Jiyong said and were chanting together. "Sing Dara Sing! Sing Dara Sing!" Dara groaned and buried her face in her hands. "Oh no..."

"Come on Dara be a sport!" Yang Hyun Suk chuckled. "Sing us a song!"

Jiyong chuckled and plucked her hands from her face. "Come on. It's just a song." he encouraged. "Your voice's really good from what I remembered."

Dara looked around at the people who were cheering her on and groaned even louder, standing up. They cheered and Dara shot Jiyong a look. He grinned and clapped as she got onto the stage.

Dara her lips nervously and picked up the mike. "Uh hi." she cleared . "Uh I'm not going to make a proposal, sorry if you're disappointed."

The crowd laughed. "I'll sing Kiss. I hope you guys will like it." she smiled softly.

The music began playing and Dara got into the song. It was a cute song, adorable and fitting for her image. And Jiyong didn't know if it was a coincidence or not that she just had to sing about the one thing he couldn't stop thinking about doing to her.

Dara got excited and she did a little dance, singing and cheering for the crowd to clap as she sang. Her voice was sweet and pleasant as Jiyong remembered, but it was even more endearing than he realized.

He watched her large eyes shining with excitement and exhileration of the performance, her dorky little dance, her bright dazzling smile.

He swallowed hard, not able to bring his gaze away from her face.

Dugeun dugeun.

His heart pounded against his chest and Jiyong his lips. His feelings were getting stranger and stranger by day.