Authentic couple

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

Dara murmured something incoherent in her sleep and snuggled closer to the warm object her head was resting on. This warm object wounded round her waist tighter and pulled her closer, causing her to feel even warmer and more comfortable.

Dara let out a contented sigh and continued sleeping, thinking that this was the best sleep she had ever had. That was, until she felt the object move and...oh my gosh what was it doing? It kissed her lips!!!!

What object was that!! Some evil pillow??!

"Baby. Wake up."

Dara's eyes sprang open. Pillows didn't talk. And neither did they have such a y morning voice to start with.

She found herself face to face with Jiyong, his breath warming her cheeks as he looked amusedly at her. He leaned towards her and pecked her cheeks once more.

"Morning babe." he grinned lopsidedly.

Dara felt her inner fangirl squeal and she blushed red immediately. Kyaaaaaaaaahhhhh The Kwon Jiyong called her babe!!!

"M-morning." Dara muttered. She tried to hide her burning cheeks by burying her face in his chest, when she suddenly remembered. Work!

"Omo! What time is it? We're going to be late for work!!" Dara shrieked in panic, pushing off Jiyong and looking around madly for the clock.

"It's 9:30 Dara." Jiyong noticed helpfully.

"WHAT!! 9:30? OMO OMO!!" she shrieked. "We're late!!"

She started her mad rush for the toilet when Jiyong tugged her hand and made her fall back into bed. He swung one arm round her waist and kept her there, nuzzling her cheek. "Don't bother Dara. I took the day off for us both."

Dara's eyes widened. "Eh?"

Jiyong opened his eyes and grin Ed at her cheekily. "Don't you think we should get a day off for ourselves?" he murmured against her cheek. "I want you to myself today."

Dara's blush returned immediately. "Jiyong!"

Jiyong chuckled softly and kissed her hair. "Don't be so embarrassed, Dara. It's not like we did anything last night. We only kissed, though I must admit, I trained you to be quite a good kisser didn't I?"

Dara shot Jiyong a look and rolled her eyes. "Pffft." she sat up, feeling like she was literally glowing with happiness. Jiyong loved her! He loved her! And they even spent the night together, not anything scandalous, just kissing but still..

A loud growl woke the couple from the pleasant mood. Jiyong raised his brows at Dara and grinned slyly. "Was that yours?" he directed his gaze at her tummy.

Dara looked back innocently. "What's mine?" she blurted. "I didn't hear anything!" she blabbered.

Jiyong sat up and pulled her to him, nuzzling her neck. "You're so adorable Dara. Why didn't I see that before?"

Dara laughed and slapped his arm lightly. "Because you were a cocky blind bastard."

Jiyong raised his brows. "Cocky blind bastard?" he chuckled and twitched her nose. "Fine this cocky blind bastard is going to make you breakfast, so wait here babe." he pecked her lips.

He winked at her and sauntered out on his Tee and slacks, looking y in his morning hair. Dara stared blatantly and let out a contented sigh. *Jiyong's so perfect.*

"Don't stare too much Dara I can feel my back burning away!" Jiyong called as he walked off without a backward glance.

Dara blinked and stared. "Aish that bastard!" she pouted.

 

 

"So you two are finally together for real?" Seungri asked excitedly. "Congratulations!!"

The Daragon couple laid around in the house till around noon and they went out to grab a bite. The couple went for a little date at the movies and a stroll at Apujeong. It was perfect. No matter where they went, as long as they were together it's going to be fantastic.

They met up with the rest of 2NE1 and Big Bang for dinner and told them the news.

"Yeah." Jiyong smiled and held up his and Dara's intertwined hands. Dara pinked and blushed cutely.

"Took you long enough." Daesung grinned. "You may be the most skilled in guns as fighting hyung, but you're lagging in the love department. Badly."

Jiyong made a face and squeezed Dara's hand under the table. Who cares. All that mattered to him was that he was happy with Dara. She gave him joy no other woman could and he was going to treasure her with all he had.

"Seriously Jiyong, you better make sure you treat Dara well." Bom threatened with a fork. "She's been hurt by you before. Don't ever let that happen again!"

"Bommie!" Dara pouted.

Jiyong nodded and saluted. "Arraso Mrs Choi."

The title evidently pleased Bom and she smiled. The gang continued eating and laughing and celebrating, not knowing that someone else was listening.

-----

The man at the other table frowned as he eavesdropped on Big Bang and 2NE1's conversation. He quietly slipped out of the eatery and dialed a familiar number. "Boss, I've got news."

 

 

Hyunwoo paced around his study at home. He was beyond livid.

He thought he had a chance of converting Dara to his side but it didn't seem possible right now. The spy agency called to say that Jiyong and Dara were now officially together.

" that Jiyong!" Hyunwoo roared angrily. He punched the wall and cursed loudly.

He rummaged through his things and found the file the spy agency had sent him on the Big Bang member's background.

Now that Jiyong and Dara were really together, he could use Dara to cause Jiyong to divert attention from himself. Dara was now Jiyong's weakness, he's going to try to break them up whatever it takes.

He read through Jiyong's file and his eyes lit up.

"So Jiyong studied in the same high school as Dara....but he dated Dara's best friend Sohee?" he grinned slyly.

"Sohee...you're now my problem solver."