And the Torture Begins

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

"Bom I'm sorry for my not so perfect confession I bought you another." TOP presented Bom with a bouquet on Monday morning, attracting a whole lot of attention.

Bom ignored him as he flashed the bouquet in front of her eyes. "Uh..I'll put it here then." TOP placed it on her table.

"Then uh...I'll get going then." TOP pouted sadly. He shuffled a few steps away from BOm and looked back at her to see if there was any reaction. None visible noted. TOP sighed sadly and walked away to his own desk, the female staff in YG cooing for his loss.

Bom peeked at him from behind the file she was "reading" and a grin lit her face. She looked around and when no one was looking, she quickly took the bouquet on her desk and hid it uner the desk. She sniffed it and and giggled softly. "That cutie." she whispered, smiling widely.

When someone walked past her desk, Bom quickly stuffed the bouquet under the table and sat up straight, pretending to read her files and documents.

She tapped her chin. *Since he's so intent on apologizing, I should give him a chance to repent hm?*

-----

"I'm giving you a chance to repent, Mr Choi Seunghyun, so you better listen well." Bom looked at TOP seriously.

TOP brightened and looked at Bom with renewed hope. "Really?" he asked, his voice higher than before. Bom gave him a stern look to made him shut up immediately. She tutted her lips and took out a long long looooong list from her file.

"Ahem." she cleared . "Number one, since you're so free to buy all these flowers and all," she looked at him dismissively, making him straighten up a notch. "I want you to settle the lunch for the employees since there are partners coming in for a meeting later. Make sure you provide them with the appropriate food."

TOP nodded eagerly. "I will!"

Bom sent him a look. "After that you have to help the factory side with the packaging. I think they're short handed today." she told him. TOP looked at her. "What are they packing?"

Bom grinned. "Glad you asked." she muttered. "Menstruation pads."

TOP froze.

"And after that when you're done there, I'm thinking that since you have so much interest in people in the company, thinking that I'm actually the one who betrayed YG.." she glared at him. "I think it's a rather useful skill to remember everyone's full name and phone number in the company isn't it? Just in case any one of them is the betrayer?" she looked at him critically.

TOP gulped. Oh man. Bominator is really destructive.

Bom looked at TOP's pale face. "Yes anything wrong Seunghyun?" she questioned critically.

"N-No." TOP stammered. "It's fine. I'll get to it now."

He shuffled away, stumbling on his first step. BOm raised his brows at him and he turned around to wave at her sheepishly. "I-I'll get g-going now." he stammered.

Bom bit back a giggle as she watched TOP walk away, clearly astounded by her requests. She grinned. *You should know that whatever you do, it doesn't matter because at the end of the day I'm going to forgive you right?* she giggled.

 

 

"Your friend is pure evil." Jiyong muttered seriously.

Dara laughed. She heard of Bom's requests and it was a serious feat. Bom had messaged them what she did on whatsapp and they were all surprised and laughing madly when they knew. Jiyong made a face at her. "I mean, packing pads?" he cringed. "What the!"

Dara giggled. "Bom is just testing him." she shrugged. "You know she'll accept him whatever he does. She just wants to torture him a bit."

"A bit??!" Jiyong exclaimed loudly.

Chuckling, Dara shook her head. Jiyong made a face at her and rolled his eyes. "If I had known, I wouldn't have encouraged him to go for Bom." he muttered. "I'd have made him stay away from love."

Dara looked at him. "You made him stay away from love before?" she frowned. Her eyes widened. "Is that why Seunghyun had been avoiding Bommie before this?" she asked Jiyong, suspicious.

Jiyong nodded. When Dara opened to protest, he brought his hands up to stop her. "You don't understand, we are undercover agents." He cut her off.

He sighed. "There are a lot of things that we agents have to face in love in addition to usual people." he explained. "It isn't so easy to date when you're undercover." He looked at Dara. "Who do you think I am?"

"Huh?" Dara blinked.

"I mean, if you hadn't known me from before, if you only knew me from the moment I stepped into the company, if you only knew me as Kwon Jiyong your assistant," Jiyong told her seriously. "What impression would you have of me? Who am I?"

"Just..." Dara blinked confusedly. "My assistant? I mean...that's who you are if I didn't know you from before. Just some guy in the company."

"That's right." jiyong snapped his fingers. "To the other people int he company, I am only a newcomer. A new face. They know me as Kwon Jiyong who works for Sandara Park." he looked at her and frowned. "But who am I really?" he asked.

"Because for this instant my identity is Kwon Jiyong an employee in YG." Jiyong muttered. "But what happens when we take a new mission and we have to move to another place? We have to get rid of this identity of ours entirely. We will live somewhere as somewhere else, leading totally different lives until the case is solved. What happens to Bom then?"

Dara bit her lip.

"What if something goes wrong during our missions? What will happen to Bom?" Jiyong questioned. "What if someone targets Bom to get to TOP? It's not that easy you know."

Dara nodded. She hadn't thought about things this way. She had always thought it was just bcause the agency didn't allow them to date and not anything else.

She looked at him with an unreadable expression. "I didn't think you'd think so much." she admitted.

Jiyong gave her a look. "What can I say?" he grinned. "I'm the perfect man."

 

 

TOP barely finished the tasks Bom assigned to him. Getting lunch for the rest of the employees was fine, just burning a huge hole in his pocket which was still kind of affordable because of the huge bucks he makes as an undercover.

But the packing of the freaking pads was totally horrendous. He was the only guy amongst the girls packing these dainty things packed in pink and white. It was traumatizing, really.

And don't get him started on the memorizing of all the numbers of the people in the company. I mean, how many workers are there? In their department alone there are at least twenty. And the whole company? Oh gosh that's a hell lot of numbers.

And he's getting confused by all the surnames to match to faces as well. Was it a Park Haejin or was it a Jung Haejin?

The end of the day came too early fr TOP's liking and he watched desperately as Bom strolled towards him with a sly grin on her face.

"I saw the lunch, not bad." she nodded at his choice, making him heave a sigh of relief.

"I also heard about the help you offered at the factory." Bom raised her brows at him. She really didn't expect him to do that, really. And she was touched.

TOP grimaced, remembering the horrifying experience.

"So how's that last task coming along?" Bom asked interested, looking at the files of profiles of all the people in the company strewn across his desk.

TOP looked at her. "Park Bom. Born 24 march 1984. Telephone number 010-2975-1164. Likes corn. Can't drink milk in the morning or she'll puke. Usually has a puffy face in the morning after sleeping which she doesn't like, hence she'll make it a point to store ice masks in her drawer."

Bom pinked. She didn't think he'd notice her putting in masks in the morning. Nobody ever did.

"Well okay so one down." Bom pretended it didn't matter. "how about the rest of the people?" she asked.

TOP looked at her silently and slowly closed the file he was looking at. He piled them up and handed it back to her and Bom staggered at he weight.

"As far as I know, I only have interest in one of the employees in YG." TOP told her seriously. "I don't see a point in memorizing the others." with that, he walked off.

Bom blinked at his cool attitude and gaped as he walked away.

*Wow. That was...hot.* Bom gulped.

 

 

-----

 

Hi all.

It has come to my attention that some of you were able to read my future chapters that I had saved as "hidden" during AFF's breakdown. And you guys are commenting on it.

PLEASE DO NOT LEAK MY STORYLINES BEFORE I HAVE OFFICIALLY PUBLISHED THEM.

I'm taking this quite seriously and I can only take it all myself because it really isn't AFF's fault that it crashed. I'm quite the perfectionist in some things and I hope you guys won't spoil the story for other readers and for me as a writer.

If things don't become better I will not hesitate to delete my account. I appreciate your support but I can start off as a newbie again where no one knows who I am if the need comes.

I thank you for reading my stories. Please respect me as a writer.