Advances

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

"So how's the case coming along?" The Boss asked.

It was three days after the Big Bang boys started work at YG cooperation and they we're summoned to the head quarters to have their meeting with the Boss.

"So far there has been nothing to be found, Boss." Jiyong notified. "No suspicious men. No suspicious documents or happenings sighted."

The Boss frowned. "Really?"

"Neh." TOP nodded. "Though I did ask around in the company about Teddy." he gestured to the rest of Big Bang, "They all did."

Youngbae nodded. "Minzy and the rest of the interns told us that Teddy comes once in a while to their department and asks after them. He cares, apparently, even for the lower ranks."

"Yes CL told me that too." Seungri couldn't help the shudder when he talked about her. "She said Teddy was an oppa she never had."

TOP nodded. "Bom told me that it's hard to believe Teddy committed suicide because he was always optimistic and carefree." he told them. "It's really puzzling to the lot."

The four boys looked at their leader challengingly as if they didn't expect him to talk to Dara about this. Jiyong made a face at them and turned to face the Boss with a smug look. "I talked to Sandara Park about it as well." he announced proudly.

The Big Bang boys felt their jaw drop in surprise because they thought it was virtually impossible for their leader to talk to Dara nicely and hold a conversation long enough to retrieve any information from her.

"Since she knows about how Teddy is killed, she was able to give us her thoughts on who might be the killer." Jiyong told them. "She said that Teddy seldom mixes around with other people besides the company employees since he's a devoted person to the YG business. Hence it is unlikely that the murderer is a friend or some enemy he got from socializing."

"Which narrows down the range to people involved in business." Jiyong continued. "She said that there might be a possibility that the murderer was someone who worked for the opposing companies that were vying for the same bids that YG was, but it didn't really make sense that they kill Teddy when the CEO is Yang Hyun Suk. Shouldn't they kill the head instead?"

"Hence she feels that it is almost certain that the someone who did it is someone from the company." Jiyong confirmed. "This confirms our doubts and suspicions, but she doesn't have a clue who the hell it is, being the retarded headless insufferable person she is." he grumbled.

The Big Bang members rolled their eyes. It's sure like Jiyong to throw in a few insults while he could. Cute petty little thing.

The Boss nodded. "Arraso. Keep on the watch out now that it's more certain the murderer is from the company." he told them. "Make sure you don't miss out on anyone. Even if he's just an intern or a measly cleaner, as long as he's a YG employee, there's a chance that they might be it."

"Yes Boss." the Big Bang boys chorused.

The Boss raised his brows at Jiyong. "And at the mean time, Jiyong." he looked at him pointedly. "I expect to see some control over speech and your emotions now. It's a great training since it's evident that you hate this Sandara Park but need her as your cover. Tolerance is greatly important to an undercover."

Jiyong shot the other Big Bang members a warning look as their stifled their laughter. He hung his head and pouted. "Yes Boss."

 

 

With renewed energy, the boys went back to work. The other Big Bang members clicked really well with the other 2NE1 members, especially Top and Bom, hence they didn't have any complaints about it. Even Seungri was getting used to CL's demanding ways because he knew she only acted like that because she aimed high.

Only Jiyong dragged his feet to the office with the depressed expression. He walked as slowly as he could through the other department's offices so as to prolong the time and delay his meeting with Dara. At the same time, his undercover side of him that never rested kept on a strict look out as well.

The fangirls in the company stiffened when they saw Jiyong pass and felt heat rush to their cheeks.

"Have you seen a cuter pout ever?" one of them cooed. "He's so handsome, so cute, and he's got so much swag! I think I'm falling in love!"

"Don't be retarded, he barely looked at you before, not to say speak to you." Another retorted.

"But he's a real keeper." the third one declared. "See how he and Dara sshi hasn't clicked yet? It's a miracle! A hot guy that doesn't fall head over heels for Dara! It's going to be marvellous for the rest of us!"

But apparently, Dara doesn't think so.

"You're late again!" she snapped at Jiyong when he entered their office which only consisted of them both. She eyed the group of female staff peering in from outside and rolled her eyes. "Delayed by fangirls again?"

Jiyong raised his brows. "Why? Jealous?" he taunted.

"Yes I would so love to have girls following me wherever I go." Dara told him in fake enthusiasm. "It's totally NOT an invasion of my privacy!"

Jiyong let out a growl. She hit a sore spot, especially when she knew how he didn't like girls following him around since High School. He looked out of the office and saw Dara's Puppy team and he smirked. "I wouldn't say that if I were you." he pointed.

Dara made a face and continued typing her report. Jiyong too got to the day's work and sped through, since he knew Dara wasn't someone to be trifled with if he fails to complete his task.

They were in a comfortable silence with occasional sounds of the mouse clicking and the fingers tapping away at the key boards, almost forgetting they were in a same room as the one person they didn't want to meet in the entire world.

That was, until something interrupted their comforable working silence. Or should I say, someone.

A knock on the door made both of them look up. Jiyong blinked as Yang Hyunwoo let himself in with a smile. "Hi Dara." he looked at Jiyong in surprise and scratched his head. "Uh..."

"I'm Kwon Jiyong." Jiyong introduced himself. "Dara's new assistant."

"Ah.." Yang Hyunwoo nodded in understanding. He smiled at Dara, a smile that made people uncomfortable wherever he went. "So you finally gave in and let the company hire you an assistant. You've been working too hard, Dara."

Dara gave him a curt nod but didn't say anything. Yang Hyunwoo looked at Jiyong and gave him a half smile. "You better help Dara, alright?" he said warningly. "You're having the best job in the whole company, getting to stay within such close proximity with Dara all the time."

Jiyong stifled a chortle and Dara shot him a look from her large desk.

She looked at Hyunwoo and smiled politely. "What brings you here, Deputy Yang?" she asked. "Is there a new task or something?" she asked, hopeful.

"Call me oppa, how many times must I tell you that?" Hyunwoo scolded playfully. Jiyong grimaced inwardly at how Hyunwoo was trying to pull Dara closer through words.

"And besides," Hyunwoo looked at her flirtatiously. "I'm just here to see you. Can't a man miss a lady?"

Dara cleared , clearly uncomfortable. "Hyunwoo sshi." she told him in a tone that clearly meant that this level of intimacy was the furthest she could go. "I appreciate your...concern, but I really have a lot of things to do today. Everyday. I'm sure you too." she looked at him.

Hyunwoo nodded reluctantly. "You're such a hard catch Dara." he shook his head. He looked at her. "One day." he smirked, as if there really was a future for them.

He strode out as if he owned the company and closed the door behind him. Jiyong turned to look at Dara who was rubbing her hands to ease herself of the goosebumps.

"To keep the job you're entertaining with him like this?" Jiyong asked in disgust.

Dara shot him a look. "You don't work in somewhere like this so you don't understand." she muttered. "And I haven't encouraged his advances since the beginning. Don't think otherwise." she snapped.

She turned back to her work and promptly ignored him, leaving Jiyong to glare at her. He looked where Hyunwoo had gone and a scowl lit his face.

*Is this how you got into the company, Sandara Park?* he thought. *Through your beauty and all? Shame on you.*

 

 

Hello! As I've said, I'm making an EXO fic. So here it is! See you there!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/231822