YOU!

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

"Dara I'm so excited!" Bom spazzed. "I can't wait to meet hot guys in the club woohoo!!" she cheered.

Dara rolled her eyes as she looked about in her wardrobe for something suitable to wear. Their maknae Minzy was still 19 years old so she couldn't touch alcohol, hence these Friday night escapades only consisted of the other three members of 2NE1.

"We'll meet at the usual spot!" Bom chirped into the phone. "See you later!"

Dara murmured her assent and hung off. She put her hands on her waist and pouted lightly as she scanned through her wardrobe.

What should she wear?

She remembered her days as a nerd when she was still in high school. Things were so different then, and guys never once spared her a look.

Dara changed her look after going to University, but she never dressed provocatively, never did anything near y.

Which kind of pissed Bom off whenever she saw Dara's get up that covered all her important body parts.  Dara bit her lip as she picked out a black glimmering dress that the girls had bought her for her birthday the previous year.

It was short, cupping her barely, and fitted her body to perfection. The V shape in front deeper just enough to hint, and it looked awfully alluring and seductive.

Which was why Dara once dared to put it on. Dara let out a deep breath and bit her lip. She recalled what B told her, "Not all lawyers need to look like they spent a thousand years in the library!"

"Perhaps...just tonight." Dara murmured as she slipped the dress of the hanger. A sudden urge to be different, to do something daring for a change.

She changed into the dress and did her hair simply with light make up, letting her locks flow down her shoulders naturally.

She blinked at herself in the mirror and saw a horrifyingly y girl staring back at her with large innocent eyes that didn't fit the look. "Oh my gosh am I really going to wear this?" she asked herself.

At this moment, her phone rang and Bom's voice shouted through the speaker. "Dara are you there yet! Be early or all the hot guys are stolen from us!" Bom demanded.

Dara let out a sigh and grabbed her clutch. This look would have to do.

 

"Oh my god." CL and Bom chorused when they saw Dara walking towards them in that slinky black dress. "You look awesome!" CL praised, smiling.

Dara shifted uneasily and hugged herself. "You don't think it's too provocative?" she whispered.

"Nonsense." CL dismissed the fact. "Look at the male response." she grinned and pointed around while ordering a tequila for Dara.

Loads of guys were looking at Dara when she went in but she didn't notice it because of her insecurity about how she looked. But now that she noticed it....oh my gosh don't they even look away?

"This is embarrassing." Dara murmured while sipping on her drink and trying to appear like she's totally fine with the intent looks from the guys.

"Ohhh that guy looks hot." Bom whispered and pointed to a tall guy that was seated away from them and only showing his back. CL raised her brows and blinked. "That's only the back!" she wrinkled her nose.

Bom made a face. "Ayy I know a hot guy when I see one!"

One of the guys that had been eying Dara from the beginning walked over to them and smiled. "Hey pretty." he looked at Dara. "I'm Kim Hyun Joong. Let me buy you a drink." he winked.

Dara blinked. "Uh...." she really wanted to respond. She really wanted to let herself go this once since she already dressed herself for it. But she can't. "I'm sorry." Dara murmured apologetically. "I'm not interested."

The guy looked astonished that she would say that and took a moment to respond. "Oh...okay." he managed to choke out. "Then uh...see you around."

He walked away back to his friends who also had the same astonished expression that he was rejected. Bom slapped Dara's arm lightly. "What are you doing?" she hissed. "That guy is soooooo hot!"

Dara bit her lip. "I know. But I just..." she squeezed her eyes shut. "I just can't garner the interest."

CL let out a sigh. "Still can't over Mr Bastard?" she gave Dara a pointed look. "Come on Dara it's been four years. And you never even told us his name and what actually happened."

Dara pouted and sipped her drink. "His name isn't important." she murmured. "And what happened isn't important either. It's all over now." she tried convincing herself. "I just need to....forget him." she gulped.

She bit her lip and looked at the masses of people dancing on the dance floor with carefree smiles on their faces. "I just don't want to see him ever again for the rest of my life. Period." she downed the rest of the cup.

Bom looked at her friend and sighed. *If you don't want to see him then why are you still tormenting yourself by thinking of him and not giving yourself a chance to start anew?*

 

 

"Oooohhhh hot babes hot babes~" Seungri whistled as some girls walked past and smirked when he got the anticipated giggle.

Jiyong rolled his eyes and sat down leisurely, drinking his drink. "I don't know why you guys always ask me out like this when I'm usually the one being left alone with Seunghyun hyung when you guys go of with girls."

Youngbae looked at his best friend. "Then why don't you look for a girl as well?" he suggested.

Daesung nodded. "Look at all the girls here with the I WANT KWON JIYONG face." he retorted. "You can get any girl you want." he glanced at Top and bit his lip. "Seunghyun hyung is just....too much a block of wood to dance that's why."

"Yah." TOP shot Daesung a look and shrugged.

Jiyong twisted his lips and looked at the girls dancing. They had great figures, they were beautiful. Any male would want to get close to them because doing the opposite was just going against their biological instincts.

But Jiyong just couldn't garner enough interest in them to want to respond.

"I'll give them a pass." he shook his head. "Not interested."

Seungri raised a brow and looked at Jiyong as if the latter had gone mad. "Not interested?" he scoffed. "Then thanks for leaving them for me. I'll go find a girl since I'm so INTERESTED." he went off with his drink in hand and his infamous rakish smile.

Youngbae sighed and looked at Jiyong. "Jiyong. You haven't forgotten her?" he asked. "But it's been four years."

Jiyong shook his head. "I know." he sipped his drink. "But I just love her. I still do, I think." he reminisced. "No one here can outshine her."

Daesung and Youngbae looked at each other and sighed. Their hyung was in love with his ex girlfriend for too long.

"Wow." TOP suddenly murmured, his eyes fixed.

The other three shifted in their seats to see who TOP was looking at and spotted a girl with chubby cheeks and a killer body, together with red hair and bangs.

"Red hair?" Daesung laughed. "Matches you Seunghyun hyung. Don't know what got into you to do turquoise hair in the first place."

TOP abruptly stood up with his drink in hand and began striding towards the girl in question. The boys were beyond shocked. Their hyung never once played the active role in pursuing girls.

Daesung got out of his seat and gestured for the other two to follow. "This is a scene that can't be missed!"

TOP crossed the club and approached the red haired beauty. "Hi." his deep voice rang out.

Her friends nudged her and she blinked in surprise. "H-Hi." her cheeks pinked quickly and she looked completely flustered.

TOP almost wanted to scratch his head. He had no idea what to do next. "Uh...you're beautiful. Can I have your name?" he said seriously that looked like a dead man but it seemed to do for the girl.

"Yeah. My name is Park Bom." the girl smiled shyly, looking cute.

The three minions hid at the side and watched the interaction. "Hyung looks like a block of wood. But it seems to be working." Youngbae mumbled.

Jiyong nodded, stifling a laugh. Until he caught sight of the girl sitting beside the red eyed beauty TOP was hitting on.

Just at that instant, the girl turned and met his eyes. She gasped and her eyes widened as she pointed a trembling finger at him.

"YOU!!" they both chorused.