Returning to Seoul

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?

Bom watched in fascination as this little drop of water made it's way from Dara's lips down to her chin, slowly inching down Dara's flawlessly white and milky neck.

"Snap out of it!" CL clapped her hands.

Bom blinked in surprise and let out a squeal. She clutched her heart and pouted. "Ayyy Chaerin!" she whined. "You scared me!" she complained. "And you would have woken up Dara!"

CL gave Bom a look. "I think Dara unnie would appreciate me chasing away erted girls that go looking at her while she drools in her sleep." CL commented drily while raising a brow.

Minzy let out a laugh and nodded. "That's kind of true."

"Humphs." Bom grumbled. "I'm bored!" she announced, crossing her arms in front of her chest. "This plane ride is so boring! I've watched Gossip Girls for millions of times already and I don't need to refresh my memory because I have no doubt that I remember every scene even better than the director." she muttered.

CL rolled her eyes and focused on the horror movie she was watching. Minzy just bobbed her head up and down while doing popping as well as she could while sitting on a plane from Japan to Korea.

Bom sighed and puffed her cheeks. "It's so boring. There isn't even any corn around to eat." she grumbled crossly.

She looked over to Dara who dozed off in the beginning of the flight and seemed dead to the whole world. The little drop of drool was still making it's way down Dara's neck and Bom watched in interest.

Don't get her wrong, she won't bother herself with something like that if she had the choice but she was really really too bored to be true and this little drop of drool was heaven sent to help with her boredom. She wasn't going to let it off so easily without having it amuse her for at least five minutes.

"PARK BOM!" CL barked suddenly, making some of the other passengers on the plane jerk in surprise and almost falling off their seats.

Bom jumped in surprise and shot CL a look. "Chaerin!" she hissed.

Dara opened her eyes and yawned cutely, squinting at the light. She looked at her fellow members from under her heavy eyelids and used the back of her hand to wipe . "What's happening?" she murmured.

Bom frowned at how the little drop of drool disappeared after Dara wiped it away and whined. "Lee Chaerin! Look what you did!" she huffed. "Now it's gone!" she said as if it was one of South Korea's most prized possessions.

Dara blinked in confusion and looked around, looking adorable in her sleep tousled hair. "What disappeared?"

"Your drool." CL and Minzy notified in unison.

Dara raised a brow and looked at Bom as if she was from out of earth. Bom raised her hands in the air in defence and gulped. "I was bored okay? Your drool seemed the most interesting at that point!"

Letting out a loud breath, Dara narrowed her eyes at Bom. "PARK BOM!!!!"

 

 

The quartet got off their business class seats and went to get their luggages. Dara sighed and pouted lightly while slipping her hands through her leather jacket and getting her scarf out of her bag.

"Aigoo." Dara murmured. "I miss Japan. Why did we go for a one week trip? We should have made it a month!" Dara insisted, thinking about the sushi and cherry blossoms.

"One week is so impractical, unnie." Minzy laughed as she collected her black luggage from the conveyer belt. CL nodded and looked at Dara teasingly. "See? Even the maknae knows that."

Dara harrumphed and got her bag from the conveyer belt as well, almost letting it drift past her if Bom didn't notify her about it. The girls checked that they had all their bags and walked out to the departing hall.

The girls had gotten a one week break at Japan in the middle of the year after the busiest season had passed in June. They all worked at YG cooperation, and they knew each other from there.

Dara was one of the highest paid ones within them since she was the firm's legal advisor and handled really important and confidential things. CL was the finance manager and she faced numbers all day. If you just go down to their office you'd hear her barking orders at everyone and trying to cut cost to fit within the financial budget.

Bom was the CEO's secretary, not only because she was efficient and quick, but also because she was pretty and presentable to look at. Minzy on the other hand just joined the company as an intern and her status as a permanent employee was still pending.

Even though they only met in the company, these four share the closest relationship ever and are great friends. They worked well together, gossiped together, shop well together. They were just meant to be best friends from the moment they met.

The girls stepped out of the hall and were surprised at the masses of people there, gathered to receive Dara. They held posters and banners with "JUSTIN'S SAVIOR" written on them and cheered loudly when she appeared.

Dara had taken as Justin Bieber's defending lawyer previously when one of his fangirls accused him of getting her pregnant and demanded him to marry her. The lawsuit was greatly known throughout the world since Justin Bieber chose to take a korean lawyer instead, and Dara made sure they won the case. Which made her popularity escalate. Like mad.

"Oh my gosh Dara." Bom let out a squeal at the hoard of people cheering Dara's name. Most of them were bielibers, (which means they are female) and chanting Dara's name with the same enthusiasm when they cheered Justin Bieber's.

"This is...a little over the top don't you think?" Dara fanned herself and smiled awkwardly at her fans as they weaved through the crowd to get a taxi.

"Nonsense!" Minzy waved the matter away. "They are just grateful for what you did for their idol. No need to feel embarrassed or anything." she assured.

Dara pouted while she pulled the luggage along with her. "But that lawsuit wasn't even difficult to win in the first pla-" she started, when CL shut her up. "We know that, but there's no need for them to know it." she grinned. "Come on unnie. Sushi's nice but I'm craving for a bowl of kimchi stew."

The girls smiled and went off, with the hoard of Dara supporters in their wake.

 

 

"The air smells good!" Seungri grinned as Big Bang walked out from the plane. They had just completed their latest mission in the United States and came back victorious with successful reeking from them.

"Retarded." Youngbae muttered. "Can't you see that the air is just made up of oxygen, carbon dioxide, water vapor, nitrogen and some argo-"

"STOOOPPP!!!" Seungri commanded. He raised a brow at Youngbae and rolled his eyes. "Puhlease, hyung. Don't you have a single sentimental bone in your body?" he retorted. "The air smells good because it smells of home. And you're an undercover agent hyung, don't sprout science facts here and there."

"Aish." Youngbae grumbled. He looked at Daesung and TOP. "Don't you think talking about science facts here and there sounds knowledgeable? I thought it sounded rather good."

TOP rolled his eyes while Daesung chortled with laughter. "Whatever you think, hyung." Daesung laughed.

Jiyong didn't bother with 's chit chat. They were agents alright, but this bunch was a fun loving talkative bunch. Jiyong didn't find their bicker strange since it happened all the time.

The five of them walked out from the departure hall and blinked in surprise at the screams and squeals. "What the heck is going on?" Jiyong muttered, raising a brow.

There was a large group of teenage girls, and a few guys dotted around them that were screaming and squealing as a taxi drove off. They were waving their banners madly like a bun of idiots and looked absolutely breath taken by the freaking cab.

"I think it must be one of those Kpop bands these days." TOP shrugged. "Those retarded people. I saw one had his hair dyed turqoise, that looks freaking retarded." he commented.

"Yeah!" Daesung howled in laughter. "The last time I saw one with a spinach hair and one with seeweed hair hahaha!"

Jiyong wrinkled his nose in frustration at those masses of people. An undercover agent loved and hated crowds. For one, crowds easily hid him from everyone else and made detecting his presence really difficult.

At the same time, crowds also made it really difficult for him to hear anything or spot anything. It was ironic really.

"Aish these crazy fangirls.." Jiyong murmured. He gestured for Big Bang to follow, not at all caring who was the one who boarded the taxi that just went off. "We have to get back to the headquarters."

"Yes sir!" the four dorks chorused.

Jiyong rolled his eyes and massaged his temples. "Save me."