Chapter 9: Wherever you will Go 2/2

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 9: Wherever you will Go 2/2

 

 

Hey guys! ^^ i'm back. 

this is quite long chapter, so hope you guys like it.

 

Enjoy reading... and sorry for some typos if there's any. ^_^

 

-

-

 

Taeyeon’s POV

Today, I will be having a brief meeting for the current state of the company. This shouldn’t be hard, but thinking about the real state of my company didn’t seem to be so good. I should take more considerations with my staffs.

So here I am, walking in to the meeting room with my assistant following me behind.

As soon as I entered the room, all people inside the room greeted me with a bow, not the usual bow I saw the last time.

I wonder what will be Jinwoon’s report about.

Soon, the meeting started.

“Basically, our last month sales were not really good. With the ongoing financial problem, design conflict to the autos and of course, lack of investors. It’s much lower than this month.” Jinwoon started her speech as I was listening to her carefully.

“But, as time passes… there’s a little bit of improvement with the current status of our sales.” Jinwoon continued. He opened his projector showing a percentage from the last month’s sales compared this month.

I widened my eyes seeing the big difference.

“The sale has a high percentage today than last month though it’s not enough to save the company… we still have to consider this sudden change.” Jinwoon stated.

From last month, the sales has always as low as 5% of growth, but the current percentage today has 15% of percentage of its every week sales. So by the end of the month, we will have a totally of 50% sales improved.

This can’t be happening. This is really… a good news. knowing this makes me want to jump from happiness. I still have the chance to save the company and to save my position.

-

-

“Jinwoon.” I called the attention of him as he directly turned his attention to me.

“Ma’am?”

“Did… you know what’s the reason for this?” I asked, as my curiosity overpowered me.

“Uh, that’s what I and my team is searching too ma’am. It’s unusual for the sales to grow like this. We never had any investors too to push up the sales… or even some promotions in the first place.”

I nodded in understanding, thinking about it more deeply.

This is indeed unusual. How can this be?

“In able for us to keep these percentage sales, we shall need more investors. Currently, we have 7 investors left.” Jinwoon said, interrupting my thoughts. He shows one picture.

“He’s Lee Seungi. Currently the general manager of Sunghen Internationals. He has his half a million of assets on this company… “

He seems to be good for the company.

“Next is… Miss Kim Tae-hee. Director of Hee malls. Her malls were in it’s popular state, so she can be a good investor too.”

I nodded continually.

“… Kwon Yoona. I bet you know already her. She’s currently the general manager of her company too. Not bad for an investor, coz she shared half assets from her parents…. And…”

 “Jinwoon, can you elaborate to us why you include Yoona?” I ordered. All eyes were on me already, surprised that I stopped to Yoona.

“Uhmmm… well I should present this too.” He then put another slide and show Yoona’s assets.

“Well, as you may know, Kwon Airlines is only an airline company, but as what like other company… Kwon is not an exceptional. Yoona is actually handling over 5 other businesses around the country… “ Jinwoon slide a collage of pics.

“From hotels, restaurants, resorts and she even bought an island.”

I literally dropped my jaw upon hearing Jinwoon’s words. Kwon is really this wide?

“… she has a lot really.” One of the boards commented. “Kwon Family were really powerful huh?”

“She would be perfect.” One of the boards commented after knowing Yoona’s state.

“Yeah, if any case, does Yoona has some connection to you Miss Kim?”

“Yes?” I was taken aback. Surely, Yoona is somehow connected to me, through my daughter.

Why am I oblivious about all of these things? The kwon just too powerful, but it doesn’t matter though. But I have to admit, Yoona will be a best choice.

“Miss Kim?” Jinwoon interrupted my thoughts as she open the lights again. The boards were eyeing me confusedly.

“We need to decide. Merging is not really an option.” Jinwoon said.

“Yeah, I have to agree with that.”

“Me either… “

The other boards were nodding their heads as they agree from Jinwoon suggestions. I just look at them with lots of thoughts in mind.

I sighed. This is just for the company. I badly need to save this, but knowing its Yoona… well, I promise to my daughter. I’ll just let this pass.

“Yoona… will be really a good choice.” I said, nodding my head slowly.

I can see smiles from boards as they agreed to me too. Jinwoon stared to me surprisingly.

“Alright, I’ll contact Miss Kwon as soon as possible.” Jinwoon said. “Meeting is adjourned.” She announced.

Boards were starting to stood up from their seats and exited the room as I remain on my seat, leaning back to my leather chair.

“Ma’am… “ Jinwoon approaches me as I look at him.

“I thought of Yoona could be really the best investor for this company.”

I smiled a little. “Well. Kwon has really a big influence to the world of business, I can’t really deny it. lets just see what we can do to her big contribution to our company.” I look at him seriously.

 

-

-

Normal POV

 

Taeyeon stopped by to Hyo’s restaurant before she could go to her office. She just wanted to take a breath from the family’s problem right now.

“So mind telling me your problem?” Hyo asked, placing an ice tea in front of her.

Taking a sip on her ice tea, Taeyeon let the cold liquid passing as she gulp in more of it.

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Can’t you slow it?” Hyo scolded.

Gulping the final drop of the ice tea, Taeyeon wipes the corner of her lips using her handkerchief.

“Tsk… tsk… this I bad. Right?”

Taeyeon turned her head on her left side, watching the busy street before them.

 “You know, Life Is like a Streetcar: You Need to Be Right On Track to Get the Power.” Hyo muttered.

“Am I… on the right track?” Taeyeon asked, amused by Hyo’s words of wisdom.

“Ask that question to yourself. Without the power, you will never be as happy like you wanted tae. I know you have plans in your life and to your family. Don’t waste time, remember we have only short time in this world. You will never know what will happen in the next days.” Hyo speeched that just made Taeyeon rose her brows. Hyo being a serious is just new to her. “You know exactly what I am trying to say.”

Taeyeon chuckled a little. “That’s deep Hyo… but yeah, I have to agree with you. Aigoo… I think I’m going old.” She arch her back playfully.

Hyo laughed. “See… you even need to exercise.”

“I really don’t know why world can be so cruel like this. I was just doing the best for my family.” Taeyeon changes the subject to serious one. “Don’t you know that Fany had lied to me? Even my own daughter?”

“Omo!” Hyo covered upon hearing this. So the secret has revealed already. She thought.

“I don’t know why they did that to me… “ Taeyeon sighed. Taking another sip to her juice.

“Sorry to hear that.”

“No it’s okay… I’m over with it already.”

“You have forgiven them that fast?”

Taeyeon stopped to stare at Hyo for a moment. “That never came to my mind. Forgiving is not that easy hyo.” She said in a whisper.

“I see… but you seems okay.”

Taeyeon chuckled. “I know… I’m okay.”

“Yah!” hyo slap Taeyeon’s left arm. “I can just see it outside, but I know inside… you were hiding it, you kiddo.”

Taeyeon laughed. Who can really know her well? Well of course, hyo is her sister. “But tiffany… I can really see that she’s hurting too.” She turned serious right away. Seeing fany’s worried expression to her a while ago at home breaks her heart.

“You can’t blame her Tae, she’s a mother too. And keeping a secret like that is not easy, and I do think Seohyun too… but we know Tiffany can be easily hurt compared to your daughter.

“You think so?”

“Of course, Tiffany is a close friend of mine too Tae-tae… so I’m warning you. Don’t ever hurt her, not even your family. I know you were hurting too, but you’re the old her tae-tae… you should be thinking maturely. I know Seohyun and Tiffany have their reasons.” Hyo said.

“Reasons? I don’t think I have to hear it.” Taeyeon scoffed. Surely, hearing Seohyun and Tiffany’s reason will not be good for her heart.

“Have you ever listened to them?” Hyo asked, made her looked up immediately. Listen? Yes she did, but for Tiffany only, not to her daughter. She’s always stubborn when it comes to her precious daughter.

“Does Seohyun tried to explain?”

“Yes… a lot of times.”

“But you ignore it?”

“…”

Hyo sighed. “I knew it.” she rolled her eyes.

 

-

-

-

Seohyun’s POV

I was trying to call my umma’s phone but she’s not answering. I should’ve known this. My trip will be in next 2hours already and here I am waiting in line for the tickets of the next train.

I actually forgot my ticket for this trip. Aish!

As much as I wanted to call Yoona to do it for me, I just can’t yet, I just can’t talk to her yet. I need time to fix this and heal my Taeyeon umma’s wound, no matter how long it will take, and I know Yoona will understand me and I know Yoona is hurting too, but I can’t be happy if the two important people of my life were both hurting. So I need to distance first from Yoona and so I can focus on Tae umma first.

 

-

-

 “What am I going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter