Trust and Assurance

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

an update! ^^

yeah, i'm on a summer break...

that's why I'm fast. ><

again, i apologize for the grammars.

 

enjoy!

 

 

 

 

Trust and Assurance

 

 

“Yoona… Taeyeon is sick.”

 

When those words came to my best friend’s mouth, my heart stops from beating for 10 seconds. It’s like someone unplugged the source of energy from my heart and plugged it again before I could die.

It didn’t take any seconds as my single tear drops in my left eye. I refuse to understand it. I refuse to believe it. Hyo unnie must be playing around again. So instead, I played along.

 

“You are kiddin’, right unnie? This isn’t happening. Aunt Tae is just there… still so healthy.” I said, hoping that she’ll agree with me.

 

But when she shook her head slowly, that made my heart stops again. Am I hearing it right? Aunt Tae is sick? But, How come? She’s too hyper when I last saw her.

 

“Listen, The reason why Taeyeon wanted you to fly there is because… she had deal with a big time investor and she can’t afford to go to the meeting. Because, just last night… I receives a call from her doctor, telling that she collapses during her speech.”

 

I don’t know what I felt the moment Hyo unnie said those words. it breaks my heart. Why on earth is happening this? Now that everything is okay with the company and my fiancé didn’t even broke up with me.

 

Why? Does Lord really doesn’t love my family? why He keeps on adding problems to my family? How can this be so possible?

 

Am I being punished? Or what?

 

“I don’t know what exactly Taeyeon’s illness, Yoong, I just know that it’s a cancer.” Hyo unnie added, adding the pain in my heart.

 

“You know why I refuse to tell you about Yoojin’s plan? It’s because I am being tasked by my sister to look over you… and since I know I can’t really look over you 24 hours… I just let her do it… so that I can test you. I can test your weakness. But you fell to Yoojin’s trap. That’s not what Taeyeon is looking for… someone that can take care of her daughter.” she continues.

 

“I know unnie… I know...” by then, I look down of shame.

 

And Slowly, I saw Hyo unnie pulling out something on her bag just nearby. She handed me a file. It’s a blue folder file.

 

“What’s this?” I asked out of my curiosity.

 

“Open it.” she said.

 

Opening the folder, I pulled out a piece of paper inside. Immediately, my eyes widened in surprised. It’s a testament.

 

“Taeyeon send that to me...”

 

I abruptly pulled hyo unnie on her collar, before she could continue. “ Is this some kind of joke? Aunt Tae is still-“ 

 

“NO, don’t think like that. My sister just wanted to make sure. If she’s not going to be healed.” Hyo unnie said, as I decided to let go of her and sighed.

 

“Does Seohyun and Aunt Fany know about this? when did Aunt Tae knew that she has this? How can-“

 

“That will be answered by Taeyeon, Yoong. That’s why she asked you to go there. I bet… she really wanted someone to talk while she handles this problem. I only knew a few details, no more than that.”

 

I look down and cried silently again. “Listen, let’s keep this from her family first, until she came back.” she added, patting my shoulder

 

Nodding my head, I wiped off my tears and looked up to my best friend with a determined smile. I will not cry anymore. Just a single or more, I won’t show anymore weakness. I’ll take care of Aunt Tae until she’ll be healed. Yes, that’s right. That’s what I am going to do.

 

“Unnie… Can you help me to cover this? for sure my family will questioned my sudden absence.” I said, determined to go for Aunt Tae and go back with her, so healthy and no marks of sickness.

 

“Sure, I’ll handle it. But promise me, you bring Taeyeon back healthy and alive. “ Hyo unnie said, patting my back.

 

I nodded in agreement.

 

“Oh! by the way… can you get me tickets for titanic 3d? I’ll buy the tickets for London now.” I said. Hyo unnie chuckled, of the sudden change of atmosphere. She knows exactly whose tickets were it for.

 

“No problem, anything from you.” She gives me a warm smile, as I smiled in return. “I’ll see you later then.” She was about to walked out when I pulled her, earning her confusing stares.

 

“Unnie… is it possible for us to go outside without even showering? We smell like...” She grimaced when I mentioned as I just chuckled.

 

Aunt Tae, don’t worry. We’ll find a better doctor for you. I’ll make sure that you are so healthy in my wedding day with your daughter.

 

“Enough with that.” Hyo unnie suddenly patted my back, snapping me out. She does know what I am thinking, huh?

 

-

-

 

No One’s POV

 

-Kim’s temporary Office-

 

The armor of a new brewed coffee into a desk, is quite engaging to Sunny’s smells when she opens the door to Seohyun’s room. The girl was found clicking on her laptop while munching her bread and to her right is a coffee.

 

Sunny smiled to the hardworking girl. Sitting on the couch, across Seohyun’s desk. Sunny observes Seohyun’s finger and a smile crept into her face. The girl is still wearing the engagement ring. That means, her dongseng is not planning to break up with her fiancé.

 

“Unnie, don’t look at me like that… like I am ghost to you.” Seohyun said, not leaving her computer screen.

 

“hehe… I’m just surprised that you still wear them Hyunnie.” Sunny snickered.

 

Peeking her head out, Seohyun arch her eyebrows. “What do you mean unnie?”

 

Sunny giggles, she stood and approaches the younger girl. She reach for Seohyun’s left hand and touches the ring on her finger ring.

 

“Er, you were surprised over this?” Seohyun asked in disbelief. “There’s nothing to be surprised of unnie. I am not planning to stop the wedding… or even as a runaway bride.” She added with a chuckle.

 

“So… this just means that you already forgive Yoona?” Sunny grinned, leaning forward to Seohyun.

 

Seohyun grimaced with their proximate and she quickly shoves her unnie away. “That’s another thing unnie.” Suddenly, Seohyun’s tone changes into more serious. The thing about Yoona’s mistake were still unforgivable for her and no matter how she tried to convince herself that Yoona wouldn’t do that intentionally, her heart always contradicts.

 

Sunny just smiled, knowing what her dongseng is talking about. “Just remember Hyunnie. Yoona never cheated on you. It wasn’t her intention to do that. she was just… “

 

“Unnie stop… I have enough. From my mom… to aunt Jessica…. As well as from Yoong. You guys have the same words.” Seohyun said in annoyance. Much to Sunny’s surprised.

 

Sunny scoffed. She knows Seohyun is just hurting, but she can’t let the truth just slips away like that. So she brace herself to scold her dongseng.

 

“You know Seohyun I hate scolding you, but you are being stubborn again. Can you see it? We have the same words because that’s the truth. Yoojin-“

 

“I don’t want to hear that name anymore.” Seohyun quickly covered her two ears, scared to hear the same name.

 

Sunny forcedly pulled Seohyun’s two hands off on her ears and hold it firmly while she look at her dongseng into her eyes.

 

“Listen, if you are just going to open your eyes Hyun. You will see how your fiancé is suffering as well. Just earlier, you know what she did? She confronted both Yoojin and Hyo… about those stupid plans to ruin you guys. If you still insist this… that means Yoojin had successfully broke you two. Would you like her to think like that?”

 

Seohyun bit her lower lips, suppressing the anger inside of her. In response to Sunny’s question, she shook her head and said… “I don’t want unnie. I don’t want.” She said, closing her eyes tightly.

 

Sunny smiled with her work. “So… are you-“

 

“NO! I still can’t forgive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter