Intense

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

decided to post all the previous chapters today.

 

 

 

 

 

Intense

 

 

-

-

Don’t expect me to cook for you from now on.

 

I literally choked on my rice when I heard her say those words. I look at her in disbelief and she just look away to me.

 

Really Yoong? That just something I don’t really expect from her.

 

I give back the bowl of rice and stood up to go to the bathroom. I don’t know what i am suppose to do anymore, I just did apologize to her, told her my reason and regrets from it. what else she wanted from me to forgive me? Kneeled to beg for her? That’s not possible.

 

Yoong, what’s wrong with you? You’re hurting me.

 

I splash a warm water on my face for like 3 times, To somehow wake me up.

 

Fine, if she really like that way—then so be it. I won’t just set back and relax to treat me her like that. Let’s see, you will give in sooner or later.

 

I smirk as I thought on my plan. “Fighting!” I said in front of the mirror.

 

-

-

 

I went back to our seat and I saw her playing on her ipad again.

 

“You don’t want to cook for me then I’ll cook for you instead.” I said firmly.

 

She stunned, staring at me in disbelief and focus back on her ipad again. She really likes her ipad more than me now?

 

“Minhyuk-sshi… “ I called our bodyguard which the latter look at me in surprise.

 

“Miss Kim.” Minhyuk stood and called to me as well.

 

“Can-“

 

“NO!” Yoona suddenly glared at me, which seems like a death glare—but sorry Yoong, you can’t scare me.

 

I stared at her back, giving her a-who-are-you look.

 

“What?”

 

“Don’t bother to cook.” She said firmly, putting her ipad on the side.

 

“Whoa! there Miss Kwon… I didn’t said yes to your proposal for nothing… ya know? So I’m going to do whatever I want… for… YOU.” I smirked. Hoping that it will buy her.

 

“YOU!”

 

“wait… I just get it… fail me. So you thought I’m going to cook right at this moment?” I grinned, as she immediately give me a puzzled look. “Oh! Yoong… you’re so cute when you are like that.” I poke on her nose but she just looks away and focuses on her damn ipad again.

 

“Fine! Minhyuk-sshi… can I… “

 

Yoona seems bothered since she stood up and sat on the other side. I chuckled with her action.

 

“Miss Kim?”

 

“Oh, Uhmmm… I was just wondering, can I use your… phone? I was out of batt now. I needed to call mom.” I grinned, staring at her back view.

 

Minhyuk handed me his phone and I immediately dialed my mom’s number. There was some moment of waiting until mom pick up the phone.

 

“Honey!!!” I literally back my ear away from the phone the moment I heard mom’s voice.

 

“Mom, hey! How are you doing? Oh! by the way… we’re going back home now.”

 

“Is it? Yay! I’m excited honey!!! I miss you sooooo much!!!”

 

“I miss you  too mom. How’s Sulli and her recital? It will be due this Sunday right?”

 

“Yup! And it looks like the Kwons and The Kims will be reunited for this event.” She excitedly informed me.

 

“I too mom… I too. Oh yeah before I forgot. Mom, can I have your time later? Coz… “ I look over to Yoona which seems to be so really focusing on her game and I leaned back again in my seat as I took a deep breath.

 

“I AND YOONA HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!” I intentionally raised my voice, hoping that cold girl will hear me and it did reach her ears as she jolted her head to me.

 

“Yah! what you just said?”

 

“Oh, did i say something?” playing around her.

 

Minhyuk and the other bodyguards laughed at us, embarrassing me. I slowly look away and look over the window.

 

“I’ve heard it clearly Hyunnie… and don’t expect me to be there with you.”

 

I snapped my head towards her again, in disbelief. “Yoong… you really mean what you are saying?” suddenly, my heart sank when she just declared that words to me.

 

She just stayed silent.

 

My tears are hinting to fell again but I have to hold it. I know it’s my fault why she’s like this. Seems like she’s really disappointed with me and I admit, I regret what I just told her. I regret that I slapped her and I regret what I needed to be coward with all the things we’ve gone through.

 

I really didn’t see this coming. Her being cold and not caring what I am feeling right now is something I am really surprised with. Usually, she always understands but now—the Yoong I know is not the same. Did I hurt her that much?

 

Yoong, let’s fix this. I don’t want you to continue doing this to me.

 

I look at her back view again, biting my lower lips to suppress this sadness I am feeling.

 

But no! I won’t give up.

 

“Yoong!” I called her.

 

But silence responds me.

 

“Yah! just pay attention if I’m talking to you.”

 

I heard her sighed and she look back on me, arching her eyebrows. “hmmm? “

 

/welcome aboard passengers. We reach Seoul Station safely. Have a good day!

 

Suddenly the voice from the speaker interrupted me when I was about to open my mouth. I saw Yoona stood up and grabs our luggage’s as our bodyguards do the same too.

 

“Get up! we are here.” Yoona said, snapping me back to reality. “You look at me that much recently… Please stop it. Coz it’s awkward.”

 

I gulp in to hold back the growing irritation inside of me and took a deep breath as I stared back at her firmly.

 

“You don’t want to leave by yourself aren’t you?” she asked, before leaving me.

 

 

 

Minhyuk shook his head and I give her a fake smile as I stood up and followed that doe-eyed girl.

 

-

-

 

Normal POV

 

The sun is shining so bright in Seoul as people are busy with their respective doings. Passengers coming out continuously in a white painted train as others were getting in vice versa. You can see clearly how Seoul station is crowded with people coming out and coming in but one particular woman stood with no other actions except for keeping her eye on her wristwatch and stretching her head from left to right to find the person she waited for almost an hour already. She’s wearing a 4 inch heels, light brown business suit and wearing a wavy hair.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter