The Fortune Teller

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

The Fortune Teller

 

 

 

Flight A211,  9:00am to London.

 

Seohyun handed her umma’s ticket. Though it’s only a week, she’ll going to miss her umma. Together with her mom and her younger sister, they give Taeyeon the warmest hug they could ever give. No one is emotional or something, they only wished for Taeyeon safe trip and comeback safety as well.

 

“I’m going in. Remember what I told you both, Seohyun… Sulli?” Seohyun and Sulli both nodded in response, remembering what their umma told them before they went to the airport. Oblivious, Tiffany asked about it.

 

“What’s this? did I miss something?”

 

“It’s only between the three of us Mom.” Sulli playfully stick out her tongue, earning both Taeyeon and Seohyun’s chuckles.

 

“Yah! you guys were bad.” Tiffany pouted, crossing her two arms near her chest, pretending to be hurt.

 

Noticing this, Sulli and Seohyun grinned to their umma, motioning their umma to approach their mom.

 

Taeyeon complied, she tiptoed towards the pouting wife of her. “Aish! Fany-ah! You know it’s always you that we always care about.” Taeyeon pokes her wife behind, trying to catch her wife, but to no avail, the three hugs Tiffany behind like kids.

 

“I just told them to take care of you fany-ah!” Taeyeon grinned, pecking on fany's cheek--earning Tiffany’s beautiful eye smiles.

 

As a punishment for not telling her, Tiffany knocks the head of each of them.     “Ouch!” the three playfully groaned.

 

“Yaaaaa~” Seohyun, Taeyeon and Sulli hugs Tiffany tightly once again. For the last time, before her departure, Taeyeon plant kisses to her family.

 

“This is just a week. So behave… okay?” she warned each of them, especially her wife and her eldest.

 

“Yes Sir!” the three playfully salute to the head of the family.

 

 

Taeyeon smiled to her family, before grabbing her luggage and waves turned to leave. “I’ll be back before you guys knew It.” she shouted, waving her hands to them.

 

“Mom, I was really thankful that the London State still considers umma’s contribution to the business summit.” Seohyun stated, watching her umma’s back disappearing to their sight.

 

“Yeah, God still so Good to us.” Tiffany muttered, clasping her  two hands. After losing the company, Tiffany is sure that there will be more better to come in their lives.

 

Lord, always guide my wife. Tiffany thought, closing her eyes and opens them to see her wife waving again to them—feeling her heat warms.

 

“Umma? can we go to the mall later?” Sulli suddenly demanded, after Taeyeon departed to their eyes, as if she waited for her umma to left them before she could asked her favor.

 

Bending over to meet her daughter’s height, Tiffany patted her youngest head. “And why?”

 

“I wanted to buy a new guitar. Can you buy me? please?” Sulli pleaded with her two hands clasping, hoping to hear a yes.

 

Seohyun chuckled with her sister's antics, she also bends and look at her mom. “You can buy her mom. Besides, she did her best on her recital.” Seohyun beams, ruffling her sister’s hair.

 

“Alright, I’ll buy… but… there’s a but.” Tiffany pointed her youngest.

 

“What is it?” Sulli excitedly leaned over to her mom’s right arm, anticipating for any favors.

 

“You are going to… sing for your sister’s wedding.” Tiffany stated, smiled to her daughter’s giggles.

 

“No prob.” Sulli showed her thumbs up playfully.

 

-

-

At the Mall.

 

Wandering around the musical instruments boutique, Tiffany, Sulli and Seohyun each has their favorite instrument. Tiffany is in the flute section, sulli is in the guitar and instead in the piano section, Seohyun went to the violin section. They each bought their respective likes and exited the store with happiness on their faces.

 

After they bought instruments, Tiffany asked to drop by a clothing line. It’s been a while since she had bought a fashionable dress, wanting also to buy a dress she’ll wear in her daughter’s wedding.

 

“What about this.” Tiffany showed herself in front of her daughter, waiting for their rate on her first choice.

 

“No.” Sulli and Seohyun shook their heads.

 

“This one.”

 

“Bad.”

 

“How about this.”

 

“Too colorful.”

 

“And this… leopard?”

 

“You look like aunt Jessica.” Seohyun and Sulli said in unison.

 

“This?” Tiffany’s eyes formed into crescent for her last choice.

 

 

Sulli and Seohyun agape, their mother looks so elegant in her white dress. Speechless to how beautiful their mother is. The two Kims showed two thumbs up as a rate to their mom’s last choice.

 

“Really? then I’ll buy this.” Tiffany excitedly went back to the fitting room again to change.

 

While waiting, Seohyun texted her fiancé to busy herself while Sulli is playing with her guitar in the corner.

 

To: choding fiancé.

Have you eaten your lunch?

 

/sent

-

-

 

 

 

 

*bring~

 

Yoona heard her phone beeps, expecting that it was her fiancé—she quickly pulled out her phone and smiled in an instant, replying immediately.

 

To: my princess

Waiting for my order with Yoojin. How’s your mall tour? XD

 

/sent.

 

“Is that Seohyun?” Yoojin asked, handing Yoona’s dish.

 

“Uh, yeah… how do you know?” Yoona asked, accepting the plate and place it in front of her. She puts back her phone on her pocket and turned her attention to Yoojin.

 

“Well, your smiles were bright… and… it’s my first time to saw those smiles.” Yoojin stated, somehow, feeling a bit jealous. Though they’re not dating anymore, Yoona has still a special space on her heart.

 

Yoona awkwardly smiled, she quickly changes the subject, avoiding any kind of feelings that Yoojin might feel towards her. “Let’s eat?” she offered which Yoojin happily complied.

 

They chat a lot, from their memories in Canada to their recent achievements in life. Both parties were forgiving with each other’s words. They listened carefully to every word and smiled when they suddenly felt awkward.

 

“I’m sorry… I can’t help not to feel awkward. It’s been… like a while.” Yoona smiled sincerely. With Yoojin as her past, it made her more even tougher as Kwon Yoona.

 

“Yeah… “ Yoojin sighed and look down. “I still think that you truly love me.”

 

Flashback…

 

“Let’s break up.” Yoona suddenly burst, the moment she pulled over the car in front of Yoojin’s house. While holding tightly the steering wheel, Yoona turned her head to Yoojin with pity eyes towards her girlfriend. “I’m so-sorry… I-I… lied.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter