Chapter 8: Wherever you will go pt. 1/2

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 8: Wherever you will go pt. 1/2

 

another update, hope you guys like this one.

 

 

 

------

 

Yoona's condo

 

 

Yoona slowly opened her eyes upon hearing a loud sound on her left side. It’s her alarm clock who just made her opened her eyes. She rubs her eyes before stopping the alarm clock.

Time check; 6am.

She get up lazily, how can she still had some energy after what happened yesterday? Is this because of how she really wanted to see her Hyunnie today? Or is it because her alarm clock always alarms at 6am? Nevertheless she needs to see her Seohyun before the end of the day. She plans to have a week with her in Busan but she knows Seohyun won’t let this for the fact that Taeyeon already know their relationship.

She walks in to the shower and immediately warm water somehow makes her shivered but it was making her relax.

-

After taking a bath, she brushes her teeth. A couple-toothbrush caught her attention. A keroro toothbrush and a rilukuma toothbrush. She remembered how she and Seohyun always brush their teeth every morning when they sometimes sleep over to her condo.

She sighed remembering those days but smiled.

Seohyun, I’ll see you later. She mumbled.

She already decided, she wanted to see her Hyunnie even for a day only before her girlfriend went to busan. I know she can’t just contact Seohyun like that, so she will surprised Seohyun on her appearance instead.

*Hoot~ hoot~ hoot~

Yoona’s phone rang, upon hearing it, she immediately went back to her bedroom and picked it up.

Why so early? She mumbled.

“Hey!” she answered the call, grinning away.

“Yo what’s up my my my… ex.” Said the other line.

Yoona rolled her eyes. Walking to the balcony, she saw the sun rises above. She can really see a bright day coming to her.

“So it’s done?” Yoona asked, ignoring the other lines’ playful voice.

“Can you just make my day bright too?”

“Fine!” Yoona rolled her eyes. She thinks for a moment and just decided to say the same thing everytime she and this friend converse. “Oppaaaa~” she whined.

“Urgh!” the other line fake a groaned. “It’s fine now.”

“So?”

“Alright, here’s the thing, I’ll see you in a bit.” The other line then ended the call.

“What?” Yoona frowned. He still hasn’t change.

“Kim Corp. I’ll save you.” She mumbled. She went back to her bed and pulled out something underneath her bed. It’s an envelope of her assets on their company; she shared 20% of their company and wanted this to invest to Kim Corporation. Though it’s a bit difficult on taking the risk, she will gradually going to do this.

“Mom, umma… sorry for doing this.” She knows by investing her assets to Kim Corp. can make her position in danger, but she still want to do it for the sake of Kim Corp. this can somehow help the company from its bankruptcy.

-

Kim-Hwang Residence, Dining area in a garden

 

 

Plates; check

Forks; check

Table napkins; check

Water;check

Seohyun checks all the things she put in the long dining table in the garden. She just finished cooking her family’s favorite dish too.

“Miss Kim, it’s all set.” Nana said.

Seohyun smiled, beaming on her works. She misses having a breakfast with her complete family specially her Tae umma. She can’t just sulk around due to sadness, instead she uses this as a strength for another day and face her umma with courage, she knows her umma won’t forgive her that easily so she plans on taking a step to Tae umma’s heart. She just misses her umma so much too. Spending time with her family is always the best but she knows she can’t be fully happy without Yoona on her side.

“I’ll wake them.” She insisted. Walking back to the house, she stopped halfway when she saw Tae umma, her mom Tiffany and Sulli already walking in to the garden.

“Umma… mom, sulli.” She excited approaches her family and hugged them tightly. Her heart was in a complete bliss, she smiled warmly inside, letting the warm hug from her family indulge her.

Pulling away from the hug, she smiled again to the three important people of her life. “Ready for breakfast?”

Taeyeon smiled warmly and nodded, followed by Tiffany and Sulli. The trio then sat on their respective seats waitinf Seohyun.

“You cooked?” Tiffany knows her daughter is a good cook too but knowing the events last night somehow made her in disbelief. Does Seohyun already accepted her destiny with Yoona? Or her daughter is trying to get her umma’s forgiveness? Nevertheless, Seohyun is still their daughter and Taeyeon can’t just ignore her daughter’s effort.

“I do. I just miss this chance mom, so I cook our breakfast.” Seohyun sat beside her sister, Sulli across their parents. “Nana!” she called their personal maid.

Walking in to the Kim’s table, Nana brought the favorite dish of the family; Hungarian Tomato-Pepper Stew.

 

“Oh my!” Sulli exclaimed. It’s always been her favorite breakfast dish.

Taeyeon smiled seeing her daughter smiling warmly to the family.

“Umma?” Seohyun realized how her umma is being silent with her conversing her mom and younger sister. She handed her umma the dish she cooked and placed it in front of her. “Let me know the taste.” She added.

Taeyeon raise her eyebrows upon hearing it. She gulp in staring at the tasty food. Seohyun made this, I should eat it.

“Go umma… let’s see if unnie failed.” Sulli joked around which she earned a glare from her unnie.

“Go ahead umma.” Seohyun joined.

Turning her head from Seohyun to her wife, she smiled to them. “Okay, I’ll taste it first.” She then pick up her spoon and take a spoonful food to . She chewed gently, wanting to taste every ingredient. Like business, she’s just too meticulous.

Gulping in, she smiled a little before she face her daughter. “It’s good. Likewise from you.” She proudly said.

“So let’s eat.” Tiffany exclaimed excitedly, too hungry already from the tasty food.

Kim family eats silently as one of their traditions when it comes to eating together. They’ll just converse after their meal.

-

 

After their breakfast, Taeyeon called Seohyun for a talk on her office. Reluctantly, Seohyun complied. She sat across her umma in the couch.

Seeing the uneasy expression from her daughter, Taeyeon sat beside her daughter holding it.

Aish! I can’t really stand alone with umma. Seohyun slapped her head mentally.

“So… let’s clear these things out.” Taeyeon started. Thinking deeply and carefully on how to say the things on her mind, she opened to speak slowly.

 “Fine, I do really not like what you just did to me… but… i know you have already regretted it. Yes! I am mad, because… Seohyun, you are my… eldest, and eldest should be the role model to her younger sister. You get what I mean?” she said softly.

Seohyun looked up slowly to her umma and nodded. Being scold by her umma is really different compared to her mom. Her umma is just too perfect and precious to her that she felt really relief on having her umma. She’s the best umma she had ever had.

She gulped in as she opened to speak. “I’m sorry again umma. I know my sin isn’t deserved to be forgive, but umma… I just wanted you to know that… Yoona… is a good person, and I wanted you to know her more, rather than judging her right away.”

Taeyeon thinking for a moment, she can’t still convince herself on forgiving her daughter yet.

“Seohyun, I just wanted you too to know that no matter what… I’ll always be there for you. To guide you and support you.” Taeyeon cupped her daughter’s face. “That’s why you’re my heiress, and I trust you.”

“Umma… I’m afraid… I’m afraid I can’t meet your expectations.” Seohyun knows she can’t just say a promise if she can stand it. “Umma… I know I’m the one responsible for this company, but I tell you… it’s not… my interest.” She confessed. “I do… like business… but not to the instant that I will take over the whole company. I just, I just wanted to be the one who will help you on this.”

Taeyeon sighed, she realize that her daughter is like her too, Being stubborn. “So what do you want me to do?”

“Can you… promise me… you won’t hurt Yoona?” Seohyun reaches for her umma as she patted it gently

“I am not planning that…“

“Why… why did you… dragged me away from her?” confused,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter