Oblivious deer

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

wew! an update! ^^

 

 

 

Oblivious deer

 

 

 

-

-

 Waiting patiently, Seohyun tried to distract her mind by humming a song. The confession she revealed earlier was hard for her but thinking her fiancé, it made it easier. The fact that it’s here who came to the conference, the press wasn’t quite impressed by her words but she knows a lot of them believes her. Yonghwa’s confession was annoying for her to remember but she it helps it a little though.

 

“Now, I don’t know how to face umma.” Seohyun muttered, still so anxious on her umma’s reaction regarding her publicize confession.

 

“Unnieeeee~ “ came Sulli’s cute voice, interrupting Seohyun’s thoughts.

 

Without anymore thinking, Seohyun bend over and carried her younger sister.

 

“Honey!” Seohyun smiled to see her umma and mom smiling warmly to her. She smiled in response.

 

“I’m so proud of you, honey. You… prove it.” Taeyeon patted her daughter’s shoulders.

 

“Umma… thank you… but… aren’t you… against on this?” Seohyun hesitantly asked, finding it strange on the way her umma acts.

 

Taeyeon grabs her daughter’s hand and squeeze it gently. “Honey… it’s okay… it’s okay now.”

 

“What?” puzzled, Seohyun tried to think on what’s her umma is saying. If it’s really true what she’s thinking.

 

“Unnie… let me speak in behalf of umma.” Sulli eyed her umma and the latter nodded. “Mom?” she eyed their mom as well. When she receives the same respond, she went back to her unnie. She brushes her unnie’s hair before speaking. “Umma… had already agreed unnie… I mean your relationship with Yoona unnie.” She simply said.

 

“Eh? Umma… is… this true?” not believing, Seohyun put down her sister and hold her umma’s two hands. Taeyeon nodded while grinning in response.

 

“Oh my God. Umma!” Seohyun throw herself to her umma’s petite body, hugging her tighter. This is what she waited for, to get her umma’s approval on her relationship with Yoona. she can’t put any words to what she is feeling at the moment, all her mind is saying that everything will be okay now, in case of her family. Like she is being pulled out from a deep hole.

 

She suddenly felt tearing up, letting her tears of joy drops on her eyes. “Thank You… umma.”

 

“No… thank you… for coming to our life.” Taeyeon replied, rubbing her daughter’s back.

 

Seohyun slowly let go from the hug and chuckled a little. “You and Yoona have same words.”

 

“Alright, enough with the drama. Let’s go.” Tiffany said, interrupting the two.

 

-

-

 

Yuri is peeling a banana, Jessica is reading a magazine and Amber is sleeping in the couch, while they waited for Yoona to wake up. It has been 16 hours since Yoona have collapse in Seohyun’s arms when they travelled back at home.

 

“Seobang, it’s merely past 5… can we go home?” Yuri whined.

 

Jessica shot a glare to her wife. Using the magazine, she throws the thing to her wife.

 

“Catch!” Yuri catches the magazine in time. “Look at how our daughters are sleeping. The one in the couch is like a… parrot… while in the bed… is like a deer.” She giggles with her own words.

 

“Look at Yoong. She has bright expressions. I wonder what she did that makes her like that.” Jessica commented, trying to see her daughter’s face on her seat.

 

“My guess… she beats that Yonghwa guy until the guy cried in agony.” Yuri said, stand on her seat and walks towards her daughter’s bed side.

 

“Aigoo… Yuri… you are thinking too much. Seohyun said, she was being beaten up by that Yonghwa guy. I don’t think our daughter has still the strength to beat that guy. Oh wait… by the way… what’s the news about that Yonghwa guy?” Jessica has been so worried with their situation ever since the kidnapped. She never thought that Yonghwa is Taewoo’s son, worrying her much.

 

“I don’t know… and I’m not planning to know.”

 

/knock knock knock.

 

Yuri and Jessica jolted to the knock sound on the door. The door opens slowly, revealing the Kim Family.

 

“Omo! What is this? Reunion?” Jessica exclaimed, welcoming Tiffany and Taeyeon with embraces. Yuri followed suit, giving the Kim family warm embraces.

 

“Wow! Guys, this is really surprising.” Yuri remarked, leading them in.

 

Taeyeon and tiffany both take their seats with Sulli. “How’s Yoona?” asked Tiffany.

 

“She’s doing well. She’s responding to every doctor had injected her. The doctor says, she’ll eventually wake up anytime.” Jessica replied, handing the two guests with cups of coffee.

 

“Oh wait… Tae-tae… you’re not allowed for that.” Tiffany quickly grabs the other cup, causing Taeyeon to pout.

 

Yuri and Jessica both laugh with Taeyeon’s reaction. “By the way… where’s your eldest?” noticing the missing Kim when they arrived.

 

“Uh, she’s outside, talking to an old friend.” Tiffany replied, quite disturb with the friend her daughter is talking.

 

“Oh. Must be a close friend, eh?”

 

“I don’t know… but… yeah… he’s actually a good friend of my daughter… and I bet to Yoona’s too.” Tiffany replied, sipping her cup of coffee.

 

“By the way, tomorrow is the day!!!” Yuri suddenly exclaimed, catching fully the attention of the people around her.

 

“Oh gosh, I can’t wait as well. It’s a double celebration right? With our youngest’ recitals and… “ Jessica stops midway when they heard Yoona’s voice.

“hmmmm… hmmmm… “

 

All heads turned when Yoona’s voice interrupted their conversation. Standing up in an instant, all of them observe how Yoona is slowly opening her eyes.

 

Yoona’s POV

 

At first, it’s blurry but when I open fully my eyes, I saw a lot of images. From my left… aunt Tiffany with bright smiles as always, my umma… with grins, mom with beautiful smiles… and… aunt tae? She’s… not actually smiling, but I can see how she’s so eager to see me closely.

 

With another blinks, I can now clearly see their faces.

 

“Unnie… “ sulli’s voice makes me look down. I smiled to her as she clasps her two hands.

 

The Kim Family is eventually here, but someone is missing.

 

“Umma… where’s Hyu… Hyunnie.” I said, with a low voice. I can’t yet open my mouth that fully, coz It still so heavy and quite painful to speak. My throat is dry like hell.

 

“She’s… outside. Yoong… maybe, she’s on her way here.” Aunt Tiffany said. When Aunt Tiffany told me that, I glance on my right, aunt tae is actually so silent, just listening.

 

“I’ll call the doctor first.” Mom excuse herself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter