Chapeter 15: Tears 1/2

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

An update! ^^

 

 

 

 

enjoy!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 15: Tears pt 1/2

 

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Yoona saw the scariest scene she didn’t imagine in her entire life. Her, who doesn’t know the entire reason of what she’s been doing to the company, is on her knees, panting like her life depends on it. The police have releases three warning gunshots when the girl they didn’t seem to recognize attempted to runs away.

 

Why she needs to see such a horror scene like this? She just wanted to be happy, to be happy with her girlfriend. Why must they can’t understand it? Is being in love to someone you are happy with, that hard? Why must everything she does, there’s always hindrance to everything on it?

 

Why?

 

That’s the first word that Yoona uttered after she saw her on her knees tearing up. Slowly, her tear also drops.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

Yoona clenches tightly her hands. She doesn’t know how to react, how could her do such a thing like that to Seohyun? Does she already promise that she’ll going to support her?

 

Yoona is totally confused.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

Once Again, the same girl apologizes.

 

“Yoong~”

 

Yoona titled her head to face her girlfriend.

 

“I’m sorry Hyunnie.”

 

She softly said before running away.

 

 

“Yoong!” Seohyun shouted, chasing her girlfriend leaving the helpless girl crying with her heart out.

 

She, who made a mistake, a mistake that can’t be straightens anymore or can she?

She buried her face between her legs crying. She just wanted to clear something to the younger girl, but the way she had done it was out on her mind.

 

“I’m sorry Yoong, I’m so sorry.”

 

She continued to mumbles those words.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“YOONAAAAAA~”

 

Out of the blue, she heard Seohyun’s voice echoing the entire forest.

 

 

-

-

 

 

 

 

5 hours earlier.

 

 

 

 

-

-

 

 

Two vans drove slowly into an unknown forest in Busan. The blue van is occupying with armed forces from Busan police as the white van is occupied by Yoona together with the bodyguards. It’s been half an hour when they started searching; the sun had already set as the K9 dogs were doing their job on searching for the owner of the bag. Dim lights greeted them when they finally arrived into an empty street, immediately the police men opened their flashlights as their source of light and entered a forest, leaving their vans.

 

Stepping out from the van, Yoona decided to join the team. She’s too worried that can’t even make herself comfortable in the van.

“Miss Kwon, You know you can just wait there.”

 

“You know also that I can’t just sit there… and relax.” Yoona surprisingly outburst her anger towards them. The other police men stared at Yoona apologetically.

“I’m sorry Miss Kwon.”

“Let’s just finish this.” Yoona said, grabbing the police man's flashlight.

 

They continued to walk and walk, even for slight chance to find her girlfriend. Yoona is determined to get back her Seohyun no matter what; she’s going to bring her back.

 

“Hyunnieeeee~” she shouted. Making the others shout too.

 

They do this process over and over again. Shouting her and there, calling Seohyun’s name.

 

Hyunnie, if you hear us… please answer us. Yoona thought, holding tightly her own flashlight, wandering around the dark and cold forest.

 

 

-

 

After like 3 and half hours of searching, the team had gone into a river to have a rest. Though, exhaust and quite hopeless, Yoona had to be strong. She can’t just give up. it’s her Seobaby’s life they’re talking about at this moment.

 

She was her face with the cold fresh water from the river, after she washes her face; she remained silent staring her reflection to the clear water.

 

Hyun, don’t you remember that tomorrow will be our 2nd year anniversary? Why you need to be away at this moment. She muttered softly. Please stay where you are. Don’t make it hard for me.

 

She then pulled out the small box from her pocket. That red small box is always on her gray jacket, afraid that she might misplace and lost it. She secureldy put it there in times she have no choice but to propose unnnounce.

 

She opened it and smiled unconsciously upon seeing the thing inside.

 

“Miss Kwon.”

 

Yoona immediately put back the box on her pocket when she heard a voice calling her behind.

 

“Min… Minhyuk-sshi… what… what do you want?” she immediately stood up, cleaning her from some dust.

 

Minhyuk stared at Yoona confusedly.  The latter is somewhat startled when she heard him calling. “You might want to join us there.” He said, pointing behind him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter