Unbearable

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I'm back with another update! ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 Unbearable

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

Standing in front of a white room where Jinwoon’s body lies, a tear drops in the corner of my eyes.  

 

“Like what I said… I wanted to protect… Yoona’s precious… soon mother in law.”

 

Even on her last words. he still thinks on me and… Yoona.

 

I wanted to cried out loud with how I am disappointed of him. How can he sacrifice his own life for me? it’s like he owe me a lot for sacrificing his own life.

Why jinwoon?

I really don’t understand why you need to sacrifice for someone like me?

 

I’m not as special like you wanted to protect.

 

I’m just anybody that bosses you around.

 

Let alone arguing with you with such a non-sense topic.

The words that I throw never gets you hurt as you will just accept it and correct it. I sometimes wondered why such a young guy like you can feel me like I am not that anybody. For such a young age, you keep that hard work habit of yours.

 

But even so, I have to thank you of how you’ve been such a big help in my company. Didn’t I realize that you will be really that so close to my heart.

 

You always made me realize the mistake that I sometimes do.

 

Thank you so much for the 6 months.

 

The 6 months that I will treasure forever.

 

-

 

And I’m sorry,

 

Sorry because I become such a bother to your life.

 

-

 

Clenching my two hands, I let my tears fell again. As I close my eyes tightly. The pain, guiltiness and regrets I am feeling is unbearable.

I’m so ashamed.

 

Ashamed that I just stood there without thinking of bringing you to the hospital.

 

It took me a minute until I realize that you already breath out.

 

It should be me in your place.

 

No, there shouldn’t be in your place right now.

 

If I can just switch our position I would do it.

 

-

 

Breathing so heavily, I opened my eyes again to see Major Jang already in front of me. I wiped my tears as I tried to see his face.

 

“Mrs. Kim… Taewoo-sshi… he’s okay and was already on his ward.” He softly said. That guy, he’s still alive? Not that I wanted him dead, but I he just took Jinwoon’s life and there’s no way I can forgive him.

 

I stared at Major Jang seriously as I open my mouth to speak. “Can I see him?” I asked bitterly. Major Jang nodded slowly as he answered. “Follow me.”

 

Getting up, I saw some doctors and police officers checking on Jinwoon’s body through a small glass window. Another series of tears fell freely to my eyes before following Major Jang.

 

-

 

We stopped into another white room when a doctor catches my attention.

 

“Mrs. Kim, you can’t see him closely as he was still so fresh from his operation. He was shot two times on his ribs and to his lungs, making it a bit difficult for him to breath.” The doctor explained. I can see the life machine that supporting Taewoo’s body. As much as I wanted to pulled that machine off, I know it’s wrong. One mistake is enough and shouldn’t be tolerated.

The heavy hearts I am feeling is starting to indulge me again, watching the person why my marketing director is now gone.

There’s no way I could forgive this guy. He caused a lot of pain to me and to my family and that can’t be straighten anymore.

 

The damage has been done.

 

-

 

Walking back to where Jinwoon is, I saw Yoona already on her way in to the hospital.

 

-

 

End of Taeyeon’s POV.

 

-

 

Yoona’s POV

 

4 hours earlier.

 

“Yah! Yoona!”

 

I snapped back to reality when Hyo unnie poked my behind. Being with Hyo unnie is really that fun always, we hang out a little in a noreabang earlier and we had a shop with new stuffs for my penthouse that I just earlier since I only have a condo which compared to this penthouse that I just bought.

But hanging out with Hyo unnie is really tired as well, she keeps on barging me with how many things she wanted to buy and at the end, I was the one who will always carry her belongings. Ugh! My best friend is really taking advantage on my kindness.

 

Going back, I glared at Hyo unnie—showing how I am annoyed as she always poke me behind while I am busy with my files.

 

“So how was the piano?” she asked, catching my attention again. I put the pen in my desk and faced her putting my finger in my chin.

 

“I’ll pick it up this 4pm. Want to come?” I asked.

 

“4pm, hmmm… let me see.” She said, grabbing her ipad on her side—checking her schedule. She was busy sliding here and there, finding her schedule while she was listening to music in our background.

 

I waited patiently while tapping my fingers to my desk.

 

*Bring~

 

I suddenly felt my phone vibrating, indicating that someone is calling me. looking up to the id, i smiled as I remembered her teasing earlier.

 

I picked up happily. “Baby~~~” I give her the best aegyo I’ve ever had.

 

“Baby… you are always doing that.”

 

I can clearly imagine her pouting lips again while saying those words. awwww…. She never change

 

“Uhmmm… anyway, I called because I wanted to ask something”

 

Switching the phone on my left, I leaned on my leather chair—turning It around and around.

 

“Something about what baby?”  I grinned.

 

“About Park’s reservation in Kwon Hotel.”

 

I arch my brows, not knowing what she is saying—oh shoot! “Mrs. Park? Is her daughter is Miss Park?”

 

“Yeah… and-”

 

I leaned forward on my monitor in front of me and checked Miss Park’s reservation.    “I forgot!” I exclaimed over the phone.

 

“Forgot? Are you kidding me? No wonder Mrs. Park is complaining. Aigoo… Yoona!!!”

 

“Okay no worries. I’ll handle this right away. I bet she’s s-“

 

“No no no… don’t bother anymore, she just emailed me that they had reserve already.”

 

I stopped on processing Mrs. Park’s reservation when Seohyun interrupted my sentence. “They did? In what hotel?”

 

“Jung Hotel.”

 

“Jung? Isn’t that… “ I can really felt that the surname is familiar—except for my mom’s surname though.

 

“Jinwon’s  family hotel of course.” Ahhh… n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter