Marry Your Daughter [epilogue]

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Uh, sorry guys, i broke your hearts from the previous chapter,

it wasn't the real ending.

Here's the real ending....

hehe :)

 

enjoy!

 

 

 

 

Marry Your Daughter... 

 

 

 

 

2 years later…

 

 

A certain tall woman is soundly sleeping outside her little palace, in a rocking chair. An air brushes suddenly hardly to her face, waking her up. She yawns and checks her time; 9am. She’s been sleeping for almost two hours already outside her house, with a book on her hand. In the ground are pieces of waste oranges, which she eats a lot these past days. If one could spot her everyday doings, she would be suspected to be pregnant but, she’s nearly alone in her house because of her partner’s business trip.

 

“Aigoo… why am I being too sleepy these days?” she scratches her neck and stood to proceed to her house. She sighed when she forgot to clean the mess in the living room.

 

/ring~ ring~ ring~

 

“Oh Gosh!” she quickly run upstairs when she heard loudly her phone in her place.

 

Arriving in her bedroom, she quickly answered the phone call.

 

“Umma!!!” she exclaimed, picking up the magazines to put it in back in the coffee table.

 

“I’m sorry… I didn’t notice the time… yeah… it’s been… 10 days now, I guess… you kidding right, umma?” she yelled her last words while now grabbing her clothes to throw it in her bed, choosing on what she’s going wear for the day.

 

“Umma… I guess… it’s not. But… of course… I would really love it…. oh okay, don’t bother… I’ll be in 30mins. I love you too umma. bye,” she then ended the call and put her finger to her chin. “hmm… I guess… this would do.” She then pick up the dress that she thinks she would look pretty and nice.

 

-

-

 

After changing, she locks the door in her house and quickly steps inside her car and drove off.

 

“I have 30 mins. Left… yeah…  I should speed up more. Or my wife will going to kill me for being late.” She told herself, pressing the gas pedal to speed off.

 

-

-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As she expected, she nearly got beaten the time. She’s 5 minutes early though before she could see her wife.

 

She scanned the place over and over again while holding a bouquet of flowers to her right hand. “She should be here now.” She disappointedly pouted and decided to sit on a nearby bench.

 

She looks at the flowers and smiled unconsciously when she remembers her wife, giving her the same flowers on their first week as married couple.

 

She rolled her eyes when she remembers their 4th week; her wife always serenades her with love songs. She flips her hair when she remembers their 6th week, her wife always cooks her favorite goguma with different styles and she face palm when her mind remembers their 9th week; her wife always gives her cheesy lines while the latter is being apart from her.

 

“I wonder how much you’ve change now. 5 months in a business trip… I hate you!” she punches the plastic that covers the flowers out of her disappointment.

 

Glancing on her wrist watch, it reads; 10:05am. “She’s 5 minutes late.” She mutters, resting her chin to her palms.

 

“OMG!!! She’s here!!!”

 

“Yah!!! Step aside. We need a cover”

 

Without any warning, She was being pushed rudely by one of the reporters, causing her to fell in the floor. Not only that, with a lot of reporters crowding the arrival area, one of the reporters had accidentally steps on her right toe—causing her to slightly scream in pain.

 

“Ahh… “ she escape a slight wince, clutching into her toe.

 

“Bring your camera out!”

 

“Hey you!”

 

She was about to stood when a reporter pointed at her. As if the reporter knows her. She pointed herself, looking in disbelief to the reporter before her. “Me?”

 

“Yeah you… you look… “ the reporter look at her closely, trying to process her image even for her no-make-up and she had a cap on.

 

Realizing that the reporter had already recognizes her; she immediately brings her cap closer to her face and covered her head with her hood before running for her life.

 

“Isn’t that… “The reporters quickly run after the girl they saw, realizing who they just saw.

 

 

-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

Someone’s POV

 

Whoa! It’s good to be back. 5 months of being away for a business trip is finally over.

2 years ago, exactly the day today, a car accident had place its history in Korea. A wedding nightmare that they call was the talk of the town for almost a month.

 

 

But what am I doing here?

 

 

Do you want to know why?

Because I and my wife didn’t let go as we promised. But my legs had a mark from the accident, thankfully and doctors didn’t advice to cut it and I just had therapies to have my legs back its normal.

As for my wife, she had a month of amnesia. It was our first week as a married couple in the hospital when I found about it. It’s quite hard to believe but I have to accept, I need to be strong, I should gain back my wife’s memories, so I decided to give her flowers every day and everything that she use to see to me and foods that she use to eat. Talk to her with our memories together as a friend, girlfriend, fiancé and even wife.

Actually, I’m the only one she didn’t remember that time. Doctors said that my wife’s current memories were only when she had times with her family. At first, I can’t accept it, but later on, I realize why I should experience that. Love doesn’t only depend on memories; it should be feeling it too, from your partner. So it didn’t stop me until had I gained back her memories and I nearly fainted when she recalls all our memories together. The 7 reasons why I love her, she still memorizes it. My love for rilakkuma, which I don’t know if I still love him.

Everything, she had recall it, when I asked it one by one.

 

But what made me shed tears with her reminisce when…

 

“Yoona… we made it... I’m sorry… I’ve been helpless… “She embraces me and the next thing I heard from her? The memories we had from our wedding. She keeps on crying when she remembers it all. She can’t believe that she’s still alive and still remembers the promise we had and of course she’s thankful that we made it together. Even for the consequence.

It all came back with a flash to her mind and… from her heart. She asked me a lot of things from the previous events that she misses. To keep her company, I had to chat with her all night just to keep her catch up the things she misses. But it’s all worth if you are doing it… to the one… you love.

 

Oh about our good friend Minhyuk, he had his left arm broken with the accident. Compared to us, he got more scars from the accident. I thought we’re going to lost him, but I think his more braver than us.

 

-

Anyway, that’s the past…

 

 Look where my family is right now? Kim Corp. and Kwon Internationals are now ‘Yoonhyun’ Internationals after its merging. The biggest company had ever made by two of the biggest company 2 years ago. Why it’s yoonhyun? Seriously speaking, it’s because after the wedding, all articles were about our accident. They named it ‘Yoonhyun’s wedding nightmare’. Nightmare, yeah, they call it nightmare, but I call it ‘life changing’. Because that day, it gives me more courage and gives me more ideas on our next lifetime to be as married couple, it gives me a forward look out in what’s ahead to us. Without that accident, I don’t think I can still be proud with my relationship with my wife now.

That’s the biggest thing that happened to our lives. Although at first, I questioned God for always giving us a hard time, in the end, I still thank Him, because he did make my wife’s dream came into reality. And every challenge was not the reason I should give up. Because I know at the end of the day, all good things will come into your way.

 Just continue with our life together as Mrs. Kim-Kwons. I have to say, that a lot changes when we had that accident. My wife, after that nightmare, she became more fearless now. I thought she’ll have a phobia or so after that, but it’s different, I can see how she always does things with more care now, doing things with much knowledge and always giving me a strong character. But besides that, she’s sweeter than me now. Whereas for me? Uh, just ask my wife.

 

I chuckle to myself remembering it all.

 

-

 

The Kims together with Tae umma were now living the same neighborhood with my family. As I and my wife had only a temporary house in Seoul with our little palace still in Gwangju. As what we have decided, we will only have our weekend life in Gwangju and weekdays in Seoul. Though I like to go home every day in Gwangju, my wife would always complain my exhaust face every time I went home, so at the end, we have decided to buy a penthouse in Seoul, Big enough for the two of us. What happen to my wife’s penthouse? We leave it empty; we wanted a good start as a married couple so we decided to move.

 

I’m a bit selfish though, coz I convinced my wife to live 2 miles away from our families. You can’t blame me, I wanted some privacy with my wife. Hehe

 

For our unnies? Nicole and Hyo unnies were now officially dating, I think 8 months now. Yeah, that’s how long they are now. And let’s not forget Soosun couple. They are engage now for 2 months. My sister amber and krystal, I don’t know with them, I just always spotted them together then Sulli, aigoo… Tae umma, she’s so protected with her youngest too. Sulli can’t even go out with her friends even for its weekend. Tae umma always gives her study session. I bet, she wanted Sulli too to be the next genius like her eldest. Oh! Speaking of parents, Yuri umma and Jessica umma just had their 2nd honeymoon too after I had with my wife. And… speaking of my wife… where she is now? She’s 15 minutes late.

 

“Aish! Where the hell is this sleepy girl?” I hissed, scanning my surroundings. I saw some reporters around, but thankfully, my sunglass and my hood is a help for me to cover myself.

 

/thud.

 

What the…

 

My mood suddenly drops when someone had accidentally bump into my right hand, dropping the paper bags that I am holding. Somehow, this scene is familiar to me.

 

“Yah!” I yelled to the person in the ground. “Look what you’ve done. You should pay for this. This is all for my wife.” I hissed, trying to catch her attention. She’s still at the ground, clutching on her…

 

“Argh!”

 

She winced, to my surprised as I quickly look at her toe. Oh gosh, her toe has swollen. How careless is this young woman.

 

-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Normal POV

 

She slowly turned to the source of the voice while clutching her toe and positioned herself for a sit.

 

“Miss, why are you running?” the girl bends over and check on her toe. “Don’t worry, it’s just small.”

 

Unknown to the doe-eyed girl, Seohyun is giggling inside when her wife doesn’t recognize her with her cap and hood on. Although she can’t recognize her wife’s image too, the voice of her wife is recognizable. While giggling, her heart flutters too, because even for her wife doesn’t recognize her, the doe-eyed girl shows her kindness’ She played along and pretended to winced in pain again.

 

“Ahhh!!!” she screamed.

 

“Omo, does it really hurts?” the doe-eyed girl concernedly asked. If it’s her wife in the position, she would immediately lift up the girl, but she’s not—as what she thinks.

 

“Yeah… a-a… bit.” Seohyun reply in a low voice, preventing herself to be discovered.

 

“Alright, I’ll just give you some first aid he—“the doe-eyed girl didn’t even finish her sentence when Seohyun had prevented her to get up, by holding on her forearm.

 

“Yah!” The doe-eyed girl abruptly let go of Seohyun’s hand. “What are you doing?” she scoffed, nearly hits the girl of what she assume as a fan.

 

Seohyun stayed silent and just smirked. The latter didn’t miss it and didn’t think twice to show her ring, right in Seohyun’s face.

 

“I’m married. Can’t you see it? I’ve been married for 2 years now… and…  for your information, today Is our 2nd anniversary.”

 

Seohyun chuckles and somehow, finding herself amuse. That’s how her wife is declaring her marriage to a stranger, giving her idea to Yoona’s change over their 2 years as married couple.

 

Yoona arch her eyebrows, the way the girl in front of her chuckles, reminds her of someone. “Miss—“

 

“I’m married too.” Seohyun cut off, showing her ring in front of Yoona.

 

“Omo, why do we have the same rings?” Yoona innocently asked, still can’t get a clue from her wife. The latter rolled her eyes under her sunglass.

 

“Still the Yoona.” Seohyun quickly covered what she just blurted.

 

“What did you just said?” Yoona questioned, keeping herself closer and closer to her wife’s face.

 

“I didn’t say anything.” Seohyun replied with much lower voice, back away from Yoona’s advancement.

 

“YAH—“ Yoona abruptly pulled off the cap without pulling down the hood in her wife’s head. “Seohyun?” she yelled to confirm that it’s her wife all along.

 

“hehe… “ Seohyun grins, giving her wife a wink just when she pulled down her sunglass.

 

“Aish!” Yoona hissed. “I almost hit you, didn’t you know that?”

 

“Ah!” Seohyun suddenly wince, causing Yoona to look at her toe again. “Ugh, it hurts Baby… “ she added, clutching her knee.

 

“Where did you get this?”

 

“From the reporters. I-I… was… accidentally got pushed earlier.”

 

Yoona sighed. She doesn’t even know how to handle those reporters now. They are getting worst in her observation. She clenches and hissed. For 2 years, she’s been treated like she’s a superstar or something just to asked about how her relationship going with her wife.

 

“Omo, Baby… it’s alright. I’ll be fine.” Seohyun tried to reach for her wife’s hand but was snap away.

 

“Who would love to see someone got hurt with their attitude like that?” Yoona angrily stated, she stood and scanned her surroundings, hoping that she can spot any reporters around.

 

“Baby, stop it!” Seohyun tried to stand up but when she put her right toe in the ground, she unbalanced and luckily Yoona had caught her by her waist.

 

Click.

 

Click.

 

Click.

 

Series of flashes from the camera instantly was heard, earning the couple’s attention. “What the—“

 

“Stop. Enough, okay?” Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter