When Heart Speaks

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

@chyan01 - Thank You ^^

@soshi9_4ever - Yoonhyun will be back soon. Don't worry. keke

 

 

another daily update! ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Heart Speaks

 

 

 

 

Your call will be directed into a voice mail, please hang on.

 

That was the words that keep on bragging me every time I tried to call her. She’s truly mad. She turned off her phone so that no one could call her or, so that she can’t hear my voice through the device. I hate this. I need to do something. This is the first time I saw her like this. She’s even scarier than my mom. I thought my mom is the only person I can call a tiger when she’s mad, but no, she’s not alone, and my fiancé is even worst. Aish! I hate this.

 

Now, even worst were Aunt Fany. She too is mad at me. I try to call her but she’s not also answering. I called Sulli instead and thankfully she’s so innocent for this.

 

“Unnie… why did you call?” she answered me with the cutest voice ever.

 

“Uhmm… is your… sister there?” I asked, fiddling to the steering wheel.

 

“She’s not here… why unnie?”

 

Aigoo, I hate to lie but she’s so young for this kind of stuff. “Uhmmm… nothing… I’ll call back or can you call me if she went there?”

 

“Unnie? What’s wrong? Are you and my unnie fighting? I saw you kissed someone earlier… does that mean you and unnie is now over? Are you in love with that girl?”

 

Oh God. Her questions were like stab to my heart.

 

“Uh, I and… your unnie… were just fighting Sulli. Unnie just made a mistake… I’ll call back. Bye.” I sighed after ending the call. Sulli must be confused now. I should fix this asap.

 

Turning on the engine, I started slowly the car and quickly speed off.

 

-

-

 

“Yes… thank you.”

 

“Uh, sorry… I thought she’s there.”

 

“Okay… I see.”

 

“Oh, no… I was just asking if she was there. Thank you.”

 

“Thanks oppa.”

 

“No-no-no… of course the wedding is still up.”

 

“Hyomin, call me if she stops by there. Yeah, thank you.”

 

Sigh. Even with our friends. Baby where are you? I can’t end this day without you hearing me apologize and explained my part. I don’t know where to find her anymore.

 

*bring~

 

I literally looked up when my phone beeps. It must be her. it should be her. So quickly, I reach for my phone and smiled in an instant when it’s really her.

 

From: my princess

Let’s talk. I’m at the cliff right now.

 

The cliff? Isn’t that the place where we celebrated our 100th day?Fail me for not even remembering it.

 

Starting my engine again and drove off, on my way to my happiness.

 

 

-

-

 

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

Sigh. 

I should’ve texted her earlier. I received 20 voice mails and it was all from her. She must be so worried now. But I am not yet ready to face her, so I decided not to respond earlier. After 3 hours of sorting my heartaches and 30 mins of how can I tell her what I am planning to do for the both of us, I texted her where am I.

 

sigh.

 

This should be easy. This should be easy for her.

 

 

 

“Sitting on this bench without your partner is not good.”

 

I was snap back to reality when I heard Yoong’s voice beside me. I turned and there, I saw her smiling to me. But every time I saw her face, the scene earlier would always rush back to me. Quickly, I look away from her, scaring me of what possible bad things I can do for her.

 

“Let me speak first before you do.” She said softly, making my heart aches.

 

“The kiss you witnessed earlier isn’t a real kiss.” She started, staring as the sun sets. I just sit her, listening carefully to what she’s going to say. I don’t know what will I do if she continues to tell me another sweet words again, or else I can’t take it.

 

“Yoojin forced me… she was the one who forced the kiss. She insisted it. If you would’ve seen it clearly, I was struggling on pushing her away.” She said, looking to me but I am not caring to even glance at her.

 

I clench and let my tears drops again and let her continue. It’s hard to even reply to her.

 

“Baby… please hear me out. I apologize… for creating a mistake again. It wasn’t easy to see you like this. I know I’ve hurt you that much, but please… forgive me. I love you so much Hyun… I can’t-”

 

I stood up, making her stop what she’s saying, and this give me upportunity to speak what I truly felt. “It hurts Yoong. It hurts so much. Knowing exactly that Yoojin is your ex… and I’m like-“

 

“No.” she suddenly holds on both of my cheeks, her face is inches away and she’s already tearing up. “She’s only my past… that has nothing to do with how much we have from our childhood up until now.”

 

“Yoong… “ I look down, hiding the pain inside me. “Please… don’t make this difficult for me.”

 

“Baby… “ she held up my chin for me to look up to her and she put her forehead against mine, but I am closing my eyes, afraid to see how desperate she is to have my forgiveness.

 

“Please… Baby… forgive me… I can’t take it… seeing you like this. If I can just take the pain away like that easily, I would love to. But I know it’s hard… because I am hurting too Hyunnie… I feel what you are feeling as well.” She sobs, making me weak every seconds pass.

 

I regretted why I texted her. I should’ve just told her right on the phone but it’s too late. I can never tell her that I wanted a break up.

 

It’s hard to leave someone but it’s harder to forgive someone, I have put my life on.

 

 I am feeling her pain as well. The pain of regretless and the pain that wanted to be healed, through my forgiveness. But why it’s hard? I know it’s just easy to say that ‘you have forgiven’ to a person, but it’s just a word. It’s nothing to do with how you feel inside.

 

“Yoong… please, I wanted a space… “ I said instead, and forcedly let go of her two hands on my arms. as I went back to my car and drove off, leaving her crying in a cold night.

 

Shaking my head, I tried to erase on my mind how Yoong is desperate to have my forgiveness. But only the scene earlier again would pops-out in my mind. Why is it so hard to forget that scene?

 

Yoojin forced me… she was the one who forced the kiss. She insisted it. if you would’ve seen it clearly, I was struggling on pushing her away.

 

Forced? She was force? Then why Yoojin moaned? That means she actually kissed back. I am confused now. Is she telling the truth? or she’s lying  to cover up her mistake?

 

Please Yoong, I need time.

 

 

 

Yoona’s POV

 

When she let go of my grasp, I fell on the ground on my knees. She’s mad, she’s in pain and most especially, she’s not forgiving me like that easily.

If I can just go back the time. I would’ve avoided Yoojin. I would’ve texted her quickly where am I that time. In that case, what’s done would’ve been prevented. But no, the damage has been done. I hurt her that much. I hurt her myself.

 

I  guess she’s already questioning my love for her. My undying love that I promise for her.

 

/thunder.

 

It’s as if God knows what I am feeling right now. Hard Rains along with a thunder suddenly poured to my entire body, as I keep on crying quietly. I am so mess now. I can never face her with much confident that I will never hurt her anymore. It hurt so much that I broke the promise. I broke the promise that I keep for a very long time. With just a kiss, it broke it all.

 

Heavily breathing with heavy heart, I slowly get up and slowly sit on the bench nearby. The bench that we had shared from our 100th day.

 

“Hyun, what am I going to do to forgive me?” I asked, letting the hard rain poured into my weak and helpless body.

 

“Do you want to me to forgive you?” I suddenly heard someone behind me. “Hyun? Wh-why… “ she was holding an umbrella and quickly, she handed it to me and runs back to her car.

 

Huh?

 

I was indeed dumfounded. She… she went back to give me an umbrella? Oh baby, you still care about me, don’t you? I cried even louder.

This thought made me smiled bitterly in hope. In hope for forgiveness coming from her. I know she’s not yet ready to give it to me. I’ll just wait then until I can see her smiling back to me again.

 

“Right… I’ll do everything just to have your forgiveness and trust... to me again. I will… do everything. No matter how hard it is.” I cheered up myself, chuckling bitterly.

 

 

-

-

 

 

 

No One’s POV

 

7:00am.

 

Stopping the alarm clock, Seohyun yawned as she stretches her arms widely. She sighed when she realizes that she’s in her parent’s house, not in her penthouse which she usually wakes up with a certain doe-eyed girl.

 

/bam.

 

Seohyun jumps on her bed as soon as she heard the loud sound from the door. That means, her sister is already up as well. She hid behind the small piano in her room and chuckle quietly when she was already seeing her sister’s small legs.

 

“Unnie?” Sulli’s cute voice echoed the entire room, makes Seohyun giggles a little bit.

 

Seohyun didn’t respond and secretly sneak behind Sulli before she surprised the latter by poking her on her waist, much to Sulli’s surprised.

 

“Yah! Unnieeee~” Sulli whined, stomping her feet. “I hate you.”

 

Seohyun sticks out her tongue and ruffled her sister’s hair. “What’s that?” she asked, pointing to the pancake in Sulli’s hands.

 

“Hmm? Pancake?”

 

“yah! I know. I am asking why all of a sudden you brought me that?” crossing her two arms, Seohyun arches her eyebrows, questioning her playful sister. She doesn't remember when did her sister brought a food, for her 20 years of existence. Her sister will just always wake her up if she's in her parent's house.

 

“hehe… look out the window.” Sulli grinned, earning Seohyun’s curiosity. Complying, she walk over to her window and saw the very first person she wanted to see. Yoona is talking with her mom.

 

She quickly looks away when her fiancé had flashed a smile to her. “Unnie… why?” innocent Sulli still can’t figure why her unnie is acting weird. She saw her sister last night so wet by the rain, and entered the house without even glancing to them.

 

Seohyun didn’t respond as she quickly went to the shower, avoiding her sister’s further questions if she answers.

 

 

 

-

-

 

 

 

At the garden.

 

“Oh, that’s basically happened. Yoong, you really have to prove to her that it wasn’t what she thinks. She thinks that you kissed back because she heard Yoojin moaned on her kiss with you. Thinking that she was enjoying your kiss.” Tiffany emphasizes the word 'kiss' using her two f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter