I'll go with You

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

an update! again! hehe XD

 

 

 

 

 I’ll go with you

 

Silence, after Yoona have revealed herself. She somehow felt relieved that she can now breath easily but the thought of Seohyun having aware besides her, worries the doe eyed girl. The latter didn’t give any reaction and just focus back on the movie.

Seconds passed after Yoona have pulled off the mascot, Seohyun glances over her fiancé. The feeling of Guiltiness indulges her when she revealed to her fiancé that she knows who's behind the mascot.

 

Yoong, why do you have to do this?She sighed and focuses her attention back to the movie.

-

-

 

Yoona’s POV

 

Sigh.

I guess she’s still that mad. I thought of killing myself now after she handed me the goguma, she focus back on the movie. She must be feeling awkward towards me. aish! I’m going crazy.

 

-

Sitting comfortably now in my seat, finally. I munch the gogumas that she gives me while I focus myself back to the movie. Dang, I miss a lot of Jack and Rose moment. It’s now the part when Jack had to let go.

 

 I love you, Jack. 

Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes. Not yet, do you understand me?

 

I glance to my fiancé and she was already tearing up, urging me to hug her or reach for her hand to comfort her. I sighed in defeat and focus back to the movie. I don’t know what I am feeling right now, although the movie is not that new to me. It always gives me shivers. Maybe because they are romantically in love with each other even for they know that they’re not meant to be.

 

I can't feel my body.

Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

 

I bit my lower lips to suppress my tears to drop. Like Jack, I had my promises as well. Promises that I will never let go. But where am i? Did I break that promise?

 

I promise.

Never let go

I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.

 

Slowly, when I heard those words from the movie. I unconsciously reach for her hand and hold it firmly.

 

“Yoong… “ she surprisingly look at me with those 3d glasses.

 

“Remember my promise?”

 

She was silent and just pretends to focus on the movie. Slowly, I pulled her hand closer to mine and plant a kiss on her hand. By then, I literally tear up. Loving my fiancé is the best thing had happened in my life. I never regret to have her in my life. The 2 years with her is no joke. We shared a lot of good times and bad times, and we successfully passed the bad times.

 

“Forgive me Please… I promise… I won’t hurt you anymore.” I said, staring at her with those 3d glasses. I pulled it off her and I was stunned when she was actually staring at me too. She looks away once I caught her and let go of my hand.

 

“I’ll… I’ll… go to the rest room first.” She stood and left, much to my disappointment. I leaned back and find the movie already nearing its end.

 

Why is it so hard for you to forgive me? why do I still have to experience this kind of pain? Am I giving you more pain if you see me in this?

 

 

 

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

I didn’t notice it earlier, but when her behaviors changes as time passes—it made me think twice that it’s Yoona inside the mascot. While focusing on the movie, she keeps on scratching her back and to her neck. It made me worries a lot when I had already heard her stomach growls. She’s uncomfortable and always looks around. So I decided to give her my goguma inside my bag.

 

“Are you hungry Keroro?” I asked, and I think I surprised her on that. She declined it, as what I have expected. So I brace myself and just reveal what I have known.

 

“I know it’s you Yoong… Just pulled it off… the mascot I mean.” I said, not caring to glance on her.

 

Later then she pulled it off and she escapes heavy breaths and she’s sweating so much. Aish! Yoong, why do you have to do this? You are rustrating me.

 

“Thank You.” She said.

 

I wanted to reply but I know it will just distract the others if we talk, so I decided to focus back on the movie. She focus back on the big screen as well but I can always sense that she would glance to me every seconds. I get uncomfortable so I leaned my back even more as I enjoy the movie.

 

Minutes passed, I can now sense that she had behaved, thankfully. But guiltiness indulge me as I glance over her. she was munching the goguma that I gave to her while watching the movie. I sighed and focus back my attention to the movie.

 

-

-

 

After a while, the movie comes to an end.

 

I love you, Jack. 

Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes. Not yet, do you understand me?

 

In the corner of my eyes, I sense that Yoona is fighting the urge to hold my hands. Maybe because she wanted to comfort me as I held on my seat firmly while watching the movie.

 

I can't feel my body.

Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

 

I got carried away as I remember myself, staring at her and carefully listening to her promises back then. Wasn’t that a worth? She did her best on keeping that promise. Did she actually let go?

 

I promise.

Never let go

I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.

 

Suddenly, I felt myself being hold by Yoong. Her smooth hand that I misses a lot, somehow calms me.

 

“Yoong… “ I said under my breath. Fighting the urge to hold her back as well. She hold it tightly by the seconds then and pulled it near to her to plant a kiss.

I was staring at her straight. Feeling sorry to see her like this. If it’s just easy to erase those bad memories, I would’ve done it earlier. But it’s hard.

 

“Remember the promise?” she asked, but I didn’t respond. I was busy staring at her with these 3d glasses. If I can just turn back the time. But what is done is done. It causes a deep hole in my heart.

 

“Forgive me Please… I promise… I won’t hurt you anymore.” She said in a whisper and surprised me when she pulled off the 3d glasses.

 

“I’ll… I’ll… go to the rest room first.” I said and let go of her hand to excuse myself. Fighting the urge to give in. To give in with those words that she utters.

 

-

-

 

No One’s POV

 

/slam.

 

Hyo jolt when she heard the door opens with a slam. Next thing she saw, Seohyun is crying her heart out.

 

“Hyun? Hey… what… what happened?” she approaches  the younger girl and hugs her in an instant.

 

“Unnie… I can’t take it anymore.” Seohyun mumbles, crying silently in Hyo’s arms. It was a relief that Hyo happened to be there and comforted her right away. Or else, she would’ve seen by strangers and think that she gone to another stranger.

 

“What’s wrong? Did Yoona hurt you?” Seohyun shook her head continuously.

 

“Then? What’s the problem?”

 

“Seohyun? Hyo?” suddenly a familiar voice interrupted them.

 

 

 

-

-

 

Kim's Residence

 

 

Tiffany said Goodbyes to the Kwons once they dropped her off on her house. Along with Sulli in her arms, she climb upstairs and notice how silent is the whole house.

 

“Yeah… Seohyun is in a date with Keroro Yoong. And… Tae-tae… she’s still in London.” She sighed of the thought and gently put Sulli on her bed. She lifted off the blanket and put it comfortably to her little angel. Her lips crept into a smile watching her little angel sleeping and feeling the smooth breaths coming from Sulli.

 

She glances in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter